Vintage Bay Go ahead and kick a bag on Ryan Schoenmakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Name of this thread should be changed to:

Alastair Clarkson, go ahead, play Ryan Schoenmakers on someone with any credibility.

Name of this thread should be changed to:

Alastair Clarkson, go ahead, play Ryan Schoenmakers on someone with any credibility.

Jon Brown not credible enough for you huh?

Gee it's a pity Watts looks like he's gonna be out for round 1, Schoey might not get to test himself against the real thing until round 20!:(:eek::p

Jon Brown not credible enough for you huh?

Gee it's a pity Watts looks like he's gonna be out for round 1, Schoey might not get to test himself against the real thing until round 20!:(:eek::p

With 3 other blokes helping him. Well done Ryan, you're a star.

Why didn't Clarkson switch your dud recruit Gibson off Hall 2 weeks ago? Because he preferred to shield Ryan from the inevitable arse reaming he would have got. Hawthorn cant have another Zac Dawson on its hands now can it.

With 3 other blokes helping him. Well done Ryan, you're a star.

Link? Which three other blokes were standing Brown with Schoenmakers again? I hope Schoenmakers at least got the front spot, otherwise I'd be really embarrassed!:eek:

Why didn't Clarkson switch your dud recruit Gibson off Hall 2 weeks ago?

Coz he was seeing how Gibson would come back, and because nothing that happens in a NAB Cup game is important enough to change your plans over.
Ryan's role was to get a cross and help when he could, and to make the right decisions with ball in hand. Success.
Because he preferred to shield Ryan from the inevitable arse reaming he would have got. Hawthorn cant have another Zac Dawson on its hands now can it.
Yeah, Schoenmakers probably isn't as strong as Gibson, but he's already a sight stronger than Zac.
No fear, you keep trying though, you really are putting up a terrific effort so far...:thumbsu::)

Down at Tasmainia when you got your arse handed to you on a platter, you are telling me Schoenmakers did a good job on Brown? LULZ. He had that spud Murphy trying to help him and your spudrific ruckmen dropping back in Brown's face and still got his pants pulled down, bent over and Browny's big one shoved up his coight.

Down at Tasmainia when you got your arse handed to you on a platter, you are telling me Schoenmakers did a good job on Brown?
Are you aware we played Brisbane today, and Schoenmakers kept him to 1 goal?

] Luke Hodge played on Brown in the game you're referring to, from memory...
Schoenmakers would've been playing on Bradshaw.
LULZ. He had that spud Murphy trying to help him and your spudrific ruckmen dropping back in Brown's face and still got his pants pulled down, bent over and Browny's big one shoved up his coight.

Sounds suspiciously like you didn't watch the game, Rude...:eek:

Are you aware we played Brisbane today, and Schoenmakers kept him to 1 goal?

] Luke Hodge played on Brown in the game you're referring to, from memory...
Schoenmakers would've been playing on Bradshaw.

Sounds suspiciously like you didn't watch the game, Rude...:eek:

My bad, you are right. Hodge did play on Brown in that game. I did watch it because i was dumb enough to have money on you, it was truely Melbournesc your performance that day.

I was unaware he played on Brown today. Sorry im not up to speed on practice matches.

No problem, Mr Rude.

Bradshaw was kept goalless in that loss to Brisbane at Aurora by the Schoen.

Same player kept J. Brown to 1 goal yesterday.

We have ourselves a CHB.

No problem, Mr Rude.

Bradshaw was kept goalless in that loss to Brisbane at Aurora by the Schoen.

Same player kept J. Brown to 1 goal yesterday.

We have ourselves a CHB.

Brown, Franklin, Fevola, Roughead. Three goals between them. Gale force winds. Hawks employing the uber flood.

Looking forward to Shoenmakers going one out with a power forward in good conditions.

Brown, Franklin, Fevola, Roughead. Three goals between them. Gale force winds. Hawks employing the uber flood.

Looking forward to Shoenmakers going one out with a power forward in good conditions.

I see what you're saying, but Roughead didn't play the whole game and Brown in particular is very good in tough conditions. No-one's saying it was a command performance, just noting his impeccable record still stands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see what you're saying, but Roughead didn't play the whole game and Brown in particular is very good in tough conditions. No-one's saying it was a command performance, just noting his impeccable record still stands.

His impeccable record still stands I agree. But you think it will be a quarter of the way through this season?

No doubt he is a talent.. Id take him at the bombers at a drop of the hat.
Wait a minute im in bay 13.

Shoey is sh*t and is going to get his arse handed to him by neagle in round 6.

Must admit mess I am feeling a little more confident on our little bet with the preseason run you guys have had. :D

His impeccable record still stands I agree. But you think it will be a quarter of the way through this season?

Yep.

No doubt he is a talent.. Id take him at the bombers at a drop of the hat.
Wait a minute im in bay 13.

You'd take our whole list at the Bomber's at the drop of a hat.:D

(no dropping character for me today....;))

Shoey is sh*t and is going to get his arse handed to him by neagle in round 6.

Janey Gull's more likely to try to pinch his arse and ask him to buy her a drink if you ask me, but we'll see what happens.

Must admit mess I am feeling a little more confident on our little bet with the preseason run you guys have had. :D

I'm sure you are. Won't help though.:cool:

I'm sure we've had this conversation before, but Hale kicked 3 goals on Scarlett. Don't let the facts get in the way of a shit argument though. Good to see you start a thread not involving Carlton though Podgey.
That is still pretty bad. look at Scarletts record and Hales record.

That is still pretty bad. look at Scarletts record and Hales record.
So Scarlett had an off day, he was moved on to a guy who'd already kicked 5 goals in a quarter and a bit - Hale's record is irrelevant, the fact is he was playing the game of his life and we won. He's played 228 games, if 3 goals is the worst you can find on him it just reinforces how good he is.

He's no Alex Rance

253505857.jpg

But a promising KP youngster, nonetheless.

??? Isn't not being like Rance a good thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Go ahead and kick a bag on Ryan Schoenmakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back