Go Swannies!!!! - Opposition fans, all aboard the bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't on big footy in 2005 to know what it was like but this is amazing seeing opposition supporters give genuine praise and kudos including some very gracious Hawk supporters. Thanks so much. I don't have groups of Swans mates being in Brisbane so to come on here and read these comments is what's making my Grand Final experience a shared one.

What an amazing win! Thoroughly deserved!
This win would rank very high in my list of amazing Grand Final wins.
Enjoy the sweet smell of success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a wonderful victory!! Well done Sydney, this win was so typical of the never say die bloods culture. Every player contributed from champions to the spare parts.

A truly great team the exude everything that is great about Aussie Rules.

Well Done and enjoy :)

Well done Swans. Wonderful game, yes you did get done over by the umps, you got challenged again and again and still you got the ultimate reward.
:thumbsu:
Just watched bits of the replay and saw a lovely moment toward the end of the presentations as your players all assembled on the podium and Bobby Skilton I'm pretty sure it was, all smiling, seemed pretty keen to stay up there with the group until the usher ... ushered him off the dais before it got a bit dangerously boisterous for a 70 year old to be standing around. :thumbsu:

i must confess that with my best mate a Hawthorn fan I had a leaning for them at the start but as the game wore on I found myself cheering for the Bloods. Really admired your spirit and your supporters should be proud of you. Particularly pleased for both the Shaw and Reid families.

bring down the thunder from the sky!

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Swannies!!!! - Opposition fans, all aboard the bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back