Go Swannies!!!! - Opposition fans, all aboard the bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

On behalf of every Geelong supporter I know, please belt these arrogant w***ers!

Can't wait to see Adam Goodes kick 10 goals on Schoenmakers. Hopefully your players are ready for the sniping that we experienced in 2008, particularly from the likes of Mitchell and Lewis.

Lets have it Swans, massive respect as everyones "2nd favourite team". Jump the Hawks and just dont let them in to the game - you have the artillery and the hardness required. You've been playing finals footy all year - aside from when the Tigers thumped you of course. ;-) I would savour a Swans flag more than you could imagine as I have an almost irrational dislike for all things Hawthorn - I hate the sickening arrogance of their supporters. I reckon you are way over the odds too and I will be plonking a few on. GO BLOODS!!!
Thanks mate. We managed to at least beat every team in the competition once this year besides the tigers. You were one of the only teams we didn't beat in our premiership year in 2005 so hopefully it's a good omen !

The Horse was nearly at North Melbourne. I think there were only hours in it.

Oh really? Loved him as a player, love him as a coach.

Very jealous of your players discipline and the way Horse uses your players strengths. Good luck fellas.

Is it just me or have a few Geelong fans on the Bay changed the team they support on their profile to Swans? I knew they hated Hawthorn..... but that much? :D

Not just in the bay mate, a few on our board have changed avatar as well!!
Im not going that far, but will certainly be wearing swans colors saturday and cheering on the Bloods!!

I wanna see Clarkson cry when your fellas hold the cup aloft and then we can all bask in the afterglow that Hawthorn were the biggest premiership flukes of all time!! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second this. Sat near some of the best fans of any team I'd encountered. I'd explain why, but it'd take ages. It's enough to say that I don't know any other fan who'd be as cheerful and good natured to some opposition supporter kids asking endless questions and crawling all over them during a prelim final loss.

Maybe wouldn't have been so cheerful and good natured if there team had looked at all like winning. But have to agree overall, the Pies supporters on here have done their club proud, and so have the majority of supporters in general, very gracious in their comments.

Good luck swans, you are Adelaide's bitch but our most respectable foe without a single doubt - i hope you smash those arrogant hawks. I wish ROK rips it up, one of the most underrated players who definitely goes down as a bloods/swans team of the century player- please win this satty, regards, the pride of South Australia xoxo

Were!

Good luck on the weekend boys and gals.

And enjoy the week !

Go the Swannies!

I'll be barracking my heart out for you guys on Saturday. Have fallen in love with your team this September. Smash em!

Much love & good luck,

A Richmond supporter

Underrated for most of the season...now in grand final. Please break the hearts of the Hawthorn football club. I personally think you are the better team and I'm feeling an upset will occur this Saturday. Good luck :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Swannies!!!! - Opposition fans, all aboard the bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back