Goalkicking crumber. We need one. Who do you think we should target?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Goalkicking crumber

Sampi is shit! He has had one mark thats made his career! Rather Chick in our forward line then Sampi! He is over weight and proven to be not dedicated to his football.

Rather take the risk in a draft then bring another cancer to the club, we learnt from Spida lets not waste our precious salary cap on a hack like him.

Agree with Roughie and not sure we need one long term with Willo to return, Hodgie and rotating midfielders thru there.

We should never have got rid of Harry Miller...
If we persisted with him his potential could have come through..
There were HUGE wraps on him when he first come over.

Re: Goalkicking crumber

We just need a fast aboriginal crumber:), a mobile key position backmen and a pacy outside midfielder to complete our list. All can be obtained within the draft. Get rid of thurgood, little and someone else!
Why would it have to be an aboriginal. Aboriginals come in all shapes and sizes, just like every other race of people.
If Steven Milne was aboriginal, every one would say his moments of brilliance were due to being aboriginal.
It's a crock of sh1t.

Williams is not a crumber. Do we really need one?? Ladson is pretty handy around goal.. if he keeps drifting forward would do the job as well as hodge pinch hitting down forward i don't think we should specifically trade for someone like betts/milne :thumbsdown:

I Dont think one is needed. When williams is back i think he would be good in the position. If a trade was done i would probably like to see the hawks pick up either

Steve Milne (as much as he is hated he can be good)
Eddie Betts (CAR)
Ash Mcgrath (BRI)
Brett Ebert (PAD)
Brad Fisher (CAR)

Definately don't want them to take a recycled player. All the players we have should be enough with a middle fielder resting up forward at certain times to crumb. Dissapointed if we pick up one of these hacks.

We should never have got rid of Harry Miller...
If we persisted with him his potential could have come through..
There were HUGE wraps on him when he first come over.

Dropped to the SANFL reserves earlier this season.

Dud.

I watched Miller a few years back against Geelong in a practice match and what I saw that afternoon I liked.. I think that was the first pre-season that he was there and he was just an excitement machine..
He has maybe lost the plot nowadays but with some guidance and persistence he might have been something, a small crumbing freaky forward... Just an opinion on the thread thats all..
I think Williams is enough though personally.. Dont need any more crumbers..

in an ideal world, perhaps it would be nice to have a goal sneak. i thought a few weeks ago, we really needed one, but after hodge, lewis and others kicking goals, we seem to be alright now.

it wouldn't hurt, but i'm not sure we're desperate, and would only do the deal if it was a real win for us.

however the position of goalkicking crumber may be out of date, that is to say there may be no place for them if they're not exceptional. i think now it's more important to have players who can play midfield, and rest forward to kick goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goalkicking crumber. We need one. Who do you think we should target?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back