Goddard has to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Kneeing Ball in the head even picked up by the umpires? surely media favorite son has to get weeks for the weak act?

I've seent the same thing happen 10 times this season and it's never resulted in anything more than a free kick.

Aw poor baby.

I will say whatever I want thank you very much.

@ Angry: Exactly, neither team could finish off the other, so why are Saint supporters being so arrogant?

Hahahaha WTF???!!!

A Pie accusing another clubs supporters of being arrogant on these boards.

Surely this is just a piss take because you know that Pies supporters have made being arrogant on here an art form? :D:thumbsu:

Kneeing Ball in the head even picked up by the umpires? surely media favorite son has to get weeks for the weak act?

if goodard goes, take maxwell out for the off the ball incident on rooey, and jolly for smacking kosi in the noggin

agree with MM (iirc) who says this is half time and there should be no MRP until after next week.

stop being a sook.

Hahahaha WTF???!!!

A Pie accusing another clubs supporters of being arrogant on these boards.

Surely this is just a piss take because you know that Pies supporters have made being arrogant on here an art form? :D:thumbsu:

Sure they have been arrogant, but they had a good reason.
Finishing on top of the ladder, smacking Geelong in the prelim etc...

I don't see how anyone can be arrogant after yesterday's classic, was a great game, down to the wire and no result was obtained.

Aw poor baby.

I will say whatever I want thank you very much.

@ Angry: Exactly, neither team could finish off the other, so why are Saint supporters being so arrogant?

cos u people have been bagging them all last week bout how u were going to smash em and luke ball was gona be crowned NORM - Lenny showed him why he's not needed at the saints.

Hopefully no one gets suspended and if so, they should still be allowed to play in the second GF, just they have to miss said amount of games next season, because it be BS if players get suspended and taken out of this GF especially if its Goddard or Jolly.

I love how so many people on here are tipping the Saints to get up next week. Based on what? The fact they were rubbish for most of the game and pulled a miraculous comeback to finish with a draw?

Collingwood took the foot off the peddle but are by far the better side and deserve to go in favourites next week. All this 'colliwobble' business is crap. They dominated the game with more inside 50's and it doesn't help when Cloke and Dawes can't kick straight.

If the pies get their act together next week and play the footy that got them to a Grand Final then it'll be all she wrote.

No one will get rubbed out by the MRP. Soft incidents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Simon Taylor did the same thing to Selwood last year he was a dirty dog. Not worth a report but come on people.
People say there is nothing in it this week but you can guarantee that if it happened round 1 next year people would probably be calling for the death sentence.

The MRP and umpires adopt a different policy around Grand Final time. They allow the players a little more leeway because of the high stakes involved for all concerned. Everyone prefers it this way. Players, fans, coaches and media. The game is a bit rougher and more uncompromising, but the game as a spectacle is better.

What I want to know is this...

Why can't the MRP and umpires adopt the same principle all year round?

Why do they have act like petty school teachers during the home and away?

Why must Buddy Franklin be rubbed out for trivial offences in the early rounds, robbed of a Coleman Medal and see his team get eliminated in an interstate final because we lost those early games, but in the final two weeeks of the season, players are given carte-blanche to knee each other in the head?

CONSISTENCY

That's all we want...

Brand new reasons for Hawthorns lame season

No way Goddard should go for that and none of the other incidents from that game should result in a suspension either.

This is just a cheap attempt by a Collingwood supporter trying to get one of the best players from the opposition suspended.

I love how so many people on here are tipping the Saints to get up next week. Based on what? The fact they were rubbish for most of the game and pulled a miraculous comeback to finish with a draw?

Collingwood took the foot off the peddle but are by far the better side and deserve to go in favourites next week. All this 'colliwobble' business is crap. They dominated the game with more inside 50's and it doesn't help when Cloke and Dawes can't kick straight.

If the pies get their act together next week and play the footy that got them to a Grand Final then it'll be all she wrote.

If Collingwood were by far the better side they would have won yesterday. I think you are doing us a disservice to say our comeback was just due to Collingwood taking their foot of the peddle. Teams don't take their foot off the pedal in GFs, our comeback was due to our players getting on top, in particularly Hayes and Goddard.

Quite possibly the dumbest thing ever written on big footy

1) Its Pedal not Peddle (Peddle means to sell something ie: "peddle your wears")

2) Teams DO NOT take their foot off the "peddle" in grand finals...Look at Geelong in 2007...Its the last game of the season, what are you saving yourself for? They play to the final siren

i love how so many people on here are tipping the saints to get up next week. Based on what? The fact they were rubbish for most of the game and pulled a miraculous comeback to finish with a draw?

Collingwood took the foot off the peddle but are by far the better side and deserve to go in favourites next week. All this 'colliwobble' business is crap. They dominated the game with more inside 50's and it doesn't help when cloke and dawes can't kick straight.

If the pies get their act together next week and play the footy that got them to a grand final then it'll be all she wrote.

No one will get rubbed out by the mrp. Soft incidents.

shut up

If Goddard goes, then so does:

• Jolly for the whack to Kosi
  • BJ, Didak and Milne for jumper-punching
Wouldn't surprise me if someone was cited, given the fact there is double-demerits for the Grand Final (meaning a minor offense with 5-year goodwill will cost you one game even with a guilty plea - 187.5 points instead of 93.75)

If the MRP has (any) sense it shouldn't cite anyone from the Grand Final - I for one would like to see an uncompromised Replay.

Quite possibly the dumbest thing ever written on big footy

1) Its Pedal not Peddle (Peddle means to sell something ie: "peddle your wears")

2) Teams DO NOT take their foot off the "peddle" in grand finals...Look at Geelong in 2007...Its the last game of the season, what are you saving yourself for? They play to the final siren

Wares.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goddard has to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back