Goddard kicking ball at crowd members?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Goddard apologised. At least now we see he has admitted it was deliberate and was a dog act, but at least he said sorry for doing the wrong thing.

Did you read past the headline? :rolleyes:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...to-fremantle-fan/story-e6frf9jf-1225855866431

Goddard insisted on apologising to the Dockers cheer squad member, Kiran, despite the father of the young fan saying there was no need.
In an email to Kiran, Goddard wrote he was sorry he might have injured him, and assured him that the kick had not been intended to hit him or the cheer squad.

Or maybe this may convince you?

AFL spokesman Patrick Keane said the league was satisfied that the incident was an accident.
"His (Goddard's) primary concern was to kick a goal, as he was involved in the match at the time," Mr Keane said.

Ok then, because Goddard says it was an accident, then that must be taken as fact. I thought it was established last week that there are many lies told in football circles. Just shows what a weak character he is, much like his brother.

Ok then, because Goddard says it was an accident, then that must be taken as fact. I thought it was established last week that there are many lies told in football circles. Just shows what a weak character he is, much like his brother.

No it was established that there are many lies told by those associated with Collingwood.

^^Quite clear that he meant to kick it hard into he crowd. Obviously didn't mean to harm the kid but i suppose that was the risk he took. Then to say it was purely accidental is absolute bullsh!t. Cannot admit he made a mistake, which just goes to show the character of 'BJ'.

^^Quite clear that he meant to kick it hard into he crowd. Obviously didn't mean to harm the kid but i suppose that was the risk he took. Then to say it was purely accidental is absolute bullsh!t. Cannot admit he made a mistake, which just goes to show the character of 'BJ'.

Except you're just a flog.

Yes of course his first thought when running into goal was not of the team or footy, but of injuring a child.

Put a brain between your ears before posting.

Read what I posted numbnuts. I said he obviously wasn't trying to hurt the child but was deliberately trying to hit someone. Just unlucky for 'BJ' that he did in fact hit the child. He is one hell of a sh!t human being. Must run in the family.

Read what I posted numbnuts. I said he obviously wasn't trying to hurt the child but was deliberately trying to hit someone. Just unlucky for 'BJ' that he did in fact hit the child. He is one hell of a sh!t human being. Must run in the family.

Well now, if we're all taking cheap shots I guess it's my turn.

Darren Millane was a scumbag drunk who got nothing less than he deserved.

Squared up? I think so :thumbsu:

You're obviously enjoying season 2010 then?

thestreak-2.jpg

You were asking for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well having a shot about Goddard's family is fairly low, so I guess I have to stoop to the Wobbles level to make a point.

It's for the good of the game.

No, sorry, you are the least successful team in the AFL. Most wooden spoons; one premiership in 113 years, supporters who are rabble with serious inferiority complexes. Even when the 2009 premiership was there for the taking, St Kilda fell in a heap Successful, don't think so.

his talking about the team, not the club :rolleyes:

Would you look at that. I can edit what people said as well!
I never doubted you could.

It was just your class and maturity I was questioning, for good reasons.

But, feel free to continue on with your juvenile little slanging match. Plan to sink any lower than making fun of a guy killed in a car accident?

I will, as long as people turn a thread about a boo boo to a kid in a cheer squad (that didn't result in him leaving the game) into a slag on Brendan Goddard's family

Mick Malthouse board.

I will, as long as people turn a thread about a boo boo to a kid in a cheer squad (that didn't result in him leaving the game) into a slag on Brendan Goddard's family
Well then, by doing that you are sinking to the very level of those you are criticizing. You're as bad as them.

Anyway, just to add to the actual discussion, it does look suspiciously like Goddard drilled the ball at the cheer squad. Having said that, I'd doubt he was trying to hurt or hit anyone, it was probably just a heat of the moment thing which he probably regrets now.

He's apologized and the family in question doesn't seem to have made an issue of it. It's all over - thankfully. :thumbsu:

Incidentally, I've had the same thing happen to me when I was goal umpiring in local footy, the opposition player drilled the ball straight at me from about five metres out. I gave him a gobful. :D

Goddard has always seemed like an absolute moody twat with incredible levels of arrogance. Most of my mates that went to school with him can confirm this. His public persona is zilch imo, doesn't surprise me that he would commit an act like this.

Well then, by doing that you are sinking to the very level of those you are criticizing. You're as bad as them.

Anyway, just to add to the actual discussion, it does look suspiciously like Goddard drilled the ball at the cheer squad. Having said that, I'd doubt he was trying to hurt or hit anyone, it was probably just a heat of the moment thing which he probably regrets now.

He's apologized and the family in question doesn't seem to have made an issue of it. It's all over - thankfully. :thumbsu:

Incidentally, I've had the same thing happen to me when I was goal umpiring in local footy, the opposition player drilled the ball straight at me from about five metres out. I gave him a gobful. :D
John Holmes style:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back