Going dooowwwn ... Premier League relegation.

Relegation

• Birmingham City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackburn Rovers

• Bolton Wanderers

• Burnley

• Hull City

• Portsmouth

• Stoke City

• West Ham

• Wigan Athletic

• Wolves

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Burnley are going down. No Coyle=No Burnley. You can already see the difference Coyle used to sign young promising players Fletcher, Eagles and Paterson. Laws has signed a League 1 level keeper in Weaver and Stoke's 5th choice centreback in Cort.

IMO they should increase it to 4 teams for this year

Wolves, Hull. Portsmouth, Burnley. All 4 dont belong in this league. Promote Newcastle, West Brom, Notts Forest and Cardiff

Agreed. Think it comes down to this match against Wolves when Bullard is apparently set to return. Either that or they'll rest him for the Chelsea and Man City matches. If we can get a 2 or 3-0 win against Wolves, and can carry it into the matches against Chelski and Manc, and can get draws with them, it could go a long way to saving our season.

If we go down who else is gonna provide the comp with talent. I mean Hull are basing there survival hopes on a ex Hammer academy player and they arnt the only one.

We are the Woolworths of the EPL. Life isnt as easy without it

If we go down who else is gonna provide the comp with talent. I mean Hull are basing there survival hopes on a ex Hammer academy player and they arnt the only one.

We are the Woolworths of the EPL. Life isnt as easy without it

If by academy player you mean reserve team member who joined at 21 from non-league where he starred and never played a game.

If by academy player you mean reserve team member who joined at 21 from non-league where he starred and never played a game.

Nah he was at the Academy at a younger age than 21 but got the sack a few years in cos of a bad attitude/wasnt seen as good enough. The reason we picked him up at 21 from non-league was because of his so called change in attitude but he didnt last longer with us

Agreed. Think it comes down to this match against Wolves when Bullard is apparently set to return. Either that or they'll rest him for the Chelsea and Man City matches. If we can get a 2 or 3-0 win against Wolves, and can carry it into the matches against Chelski and Manc, and can get draws with them, it could go a long way to saving our season.

btw Bullard isn't back for Wolves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, its bookmarked all right. They are anything but safe. Phil Brown will be sacked in the next couple of weeks. Bookmark that.

Oh really? It's bookmarked.... ;)

I hate to say it but I think we'll go down.

Yes, we've strengthened the squad, but I honestly don't think there is a 'will to win' that other less fancied clubs seem to have.

I don't think Zola is the man for the job. I want Mark Hughes but I think I'm in the minority on that one.

I think Mark Hughes would be okay at West Ham, I don't know if Zola is the man for the job, but I'm not a close follower of West Ham or how the fans feel about Zola.

I think they will go down.

If they go down I hope we go after Carlton Cole. He would be a very good addition to our team.

To only get 2 points from the past 3 games againast Pompey, Blackburn and Burnley really isn't good enough.

Must get a result against B-Ham at home, otherwise we're in a LOT of trouble.

But we still have a lot of winnable home games left also. We play all the big 4 teams away on the run home IIRC.

Looking at our remaining fixture, only games against Arsenal, Villa and Liverpool - and even that's debatable - jump out as games that are games where Hull could drop all three. The rest - Burnel, B'mingham, Pompey, Hammers, Toffees, Fulham, Blackburn, Stoke, Sunderland - are games where we should get a point or more.

Should stay up with about 45 points I'd like to think.

Looking at our remaining fixture, only games against Arsenal, Villa and Liverpool - and even that's debatable - jump out as games that are games where Hull could drop all three. The rest - Burnel, B'mingham, Pompey, Hammers, Toffees, Fulham, Blackburn, Stoke, Sunderland - are games where we should get a point or more.

Should stay up with about 45 points I'd like to think.
You've got quite high expectations, most of those sides are better than Hull and you expect a point or more from all of them? Are you havin' a laugh?

Bullard to come back in, a draw against Chelsea and a win against Man City in our last three.... sure why not?

Hammers, Pompey, Burnley, Blackburn and Fulham in their current state are hardly better than Hull, and teams like Birmingham and Stoke are renowned low scorers where a 0-0/1-1 result should be fairly easy to acheieve if we really want it.

Bullard to come back in, a draw against Chelsea and a win against Man City in our last three.... sure why not?

Hammers, Pompey, Burnley, Blackburn and Fulham in their current state are hardly better than Hull, and teams like Birmingham and Stoke are renowned low scorers where a 0-0/1-1 result should be fairly easy to acheieve if we really want it.

I'd be expecting to beat you at home, as would most Hammers fans I'm guessing.

B-Ham and Stoke both at their home grounds and I'm sure they'd be expecting to pick up 3 points also considering their home form.

I'm still predicting Hull to go down with Wolves and Pompey FWIW. :)

I'd be expecting to beat you at home, as would most Hammers fans I'm guessing.

B-Ham and Stoke both at their home grounds and I'm sure they'd be expecting to pick up 3 points also considering their home form.

I'm still predicting Hull to go down with Wolves and Pompey FWIW. :)

Just like I expect to get 3 poitns against you at your home game, that's the thing with relegation scraps, both sides automatically assume they'll get the 3 points. Doesn't make either person wrong, just confident in their team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Going dooowwwn ... Premier League relegation.

Back