Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Official Team Thread S37 - Crowns and Scepters at the ready.

Remove this Banner Ad

All right everyone it was funny to begin with but it’s getting out of hand now… we’ve got to stop kicking it to Brenton Davy. Surely there’s another target we can come up with??
Pedro & I are playing FP so you could kick it to us

Pedro & I are playing FP so you could kick it to us
Ok, expect a few more lace out ones this week than usual. Are you the Michael O’Loughlin style forward pocket or do you model yourself more on Troy Luff?

Ok, expect a few more lace out ones this week than usual. Are you the Michael O’Loughlin style forward pocket or do you model yourself more on Troy Luff?
Micky O is my all time favourite Swan!

All right everyone it was funny to begin with but it’s getting out of hand now… we’ve got to stop kicking it to Brenton Davy. Surely there’s another target we can come up with??
Davys paddock is working a treat.

Brenton Davy is giving me praise for being such a selfless decoy.

Davys paddock is working a treat.

Brenton Davy is giving me praise for being such a selfless decoy.
Selfless or self preservation? Being the decoy means you don’t get in the way when I’m at full tilt. Remember, I have the turning circle of a small moon and worse brakes…

Selfless or self preservation? Being the decoy means you don’t get in the way when I’m at full tilt. Remember, I have the turning circle of a small moon and worse brakes…
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A family was celebrating the birthday of 1 of their 2 boys

The family watched on as the birthday boy opened the present from his brother only to be confused by the sight of a copy of Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler

There was stunned silence until the father yelled at the other son MINECRAFT I SAID MINECRAFT

Mobbs

A family was celebrating the birthday of 1 of their 2 boys

The family watched on as the birthday boy opened the present from his brother only to be confused by the sight of a copy of Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler

There was stunned silence until the father yelled at the other son MINECRAFT I SAID MINECRAFT

Mobbs

It's gonna be a long bye week
If that was the case I think I’d be AWOL…

We win milestone matches

We have a great opportunity to cement top 4 and indeed top 2 with a win over the OOBs on Sunday

We need as many posters ( no not goalposters ) as we can and really work the game day thread

Carn You Royals - 37 Premiers are on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back