Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
1718757871466.png

This season, the Royals LG have been contemplating who we are as a club, what do we stand for? What is our direction as a club? And so it was decided that we will take control of our own destiny and move the club forward.

In an historic day for the Gold City Royals, I am excited to announce a new era for the club.

Ladies and gentlemen and all citizens of Sweet, it is my honour to present to you, your Gold City Royals for season 38. With a new era, a new story, a new identity and a new beginning, welcome to the exciting next chapter for the Gold City Royals.

1718757974049.png
1718757998851.png
1718758091281.png
1718758026605.png

A special thanks to big_icky for his creative skills.​

Last edited:
Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Originals

Hey, Cadsky! What do you mean by this thread?
Cadsky has already told us via team PM that this thread is where he will announce our 3 decade plan

Sorry skip, hope I haven’t given it away

I have though haven’t I

Cadsky has already told us via team PM that this thread is where he will announce our 3 decade plan

Sorry skip, hope I haven’t given it away

I have though haven’t I

It's just lucky you're the architect of said plan and you'll be posting the 498 page plan you devised in here.

It's just lucky you're the architect of said plan and you'll be posting the 498 page plan you devised in here.
No I made some edits so it’s ballooned out to be a lot larger than that I’m afraid

Thank goodness I’m billing you by the page

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back