Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for a good week Furies and better luck/team list posting bext season. Thanks also serial_thrilla for posting and the Fred updates

PISS UP TIME!

On me!

Was recruited by Cadsky

One of his best recruitments
I never said that and I never will haha

Congratulations mate on a terrific season 👏

1716707959860.png

Now let's add a premiership medal to that list of accomplishments!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck squad, tried playing SFA on hard mode and docked ourselves some premiership points. Next season will be different no doubt.

Congrats Royals 👑
You're now our #1 ticket holder for the finals series

Does this mean I receive a premiership medal if you win?
No. But you can spit clean it every day and I'll let you take a polaroid photo of me shirtless wearing it that you can hang up on your bedroom ceiling directly above your pillow.

No. But you can spit clean it every day and I'll let you take a polaroid photo of me shirtless wearing it that you can hang up on your bedroom ceiling directly above your pillow.
This sounds like a terrible deal for me.

I’ll take it.

What a machine these royals are. As full back I actually got a couple of cups of tea in while reading a book for most of the match. Congrats on the Fred Brenton Davy

Well done, Royals, thank you all for a fun week, and all the best for the finals ❤️

And congratulations to Brenton Davy for a well deserved Fred!

Furies, it took us a while to get into gear, but once we did we were the form team of the competition. Disappointing result today, but we've got a lot to look forward to in S38 😀

Thank you for posting, serial_thrilla.

Been a busy month for me and might be the first time I haven't contributed a single post but at least my on field performance was special. 61% game time for complete donuts.
ufc 205 thank you GIF by UFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back