Gold Coast Suns in DT/SC 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if you guys have any rcent news on David Swallow? Think that after having last year ruined by injury, he should be set to stamp himself on the competition this year and is someone I'm expecting to raise their SC scores from that 80 avg to around the 100 mark. Any reason why this wouldn't happen? Saw that he was among the leading ball winners on the weekend against the Roos and am basically tossing up between picking him and saving 130k or going with Redden. Any advice would help as we don't get much coverage of the QLD sides down here in Melbourne

How many people are going with Bennell? I'm currently pretty set with him as a 4th/5th MID at the moment.

anything wrong with Danny Stanley, I see not playing in the NAB?

Nothing wrong. Will be playing this weekend.

At a wedding for NAB 1.

Coaches didn't want many first gamers playing NAB 2 because of the heat in Townsville. Couldn't carry players with limited match conditioning. I think Matera was the only one.

Will play NAB 3.

Can you guy's see Trent Mckenzie upping his game this year or do you think his a year or two away from becoming a consistent ball winner.

Also your thoughts on Jesse Longeran.

Hey guys

Keen to hear thoughts on Lonegren. Is he a likely 22 at this stage? Presumably any of the kids are a vest chance still.
What's the word on his tank is he developed physically to have a string of early games say 10 or so?
Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys

Keen to hear thoughts on Lonegren. Is he a likely 22 at this stage? Presumably any of the kids are a vest chance still.
What's the word on his tank is he developed physically to have a string of early games say 10 or so?
Cheers

Pretty sure this has been asked at least twice, have a bit of a read through mate.

Hows RiskyTelly going? Missed the game vs Swans, but 16 disposals, not sure on gametime etc... Opinions on his likely numbers etc this year?

If he has a good year I would hazard a punt at about an 80 average.

If he has a good year I would hazard a punt at about an 80 average.

Injury free he will be up there. He is a Lions best and fairest winner, and was one of our best performers in 2011. Last year he was injured almost all year and played towards the end on 1 leg. He will come back to one of the better midfielders in our side and was a clearance/tackling machine. Looking forward to him coming back to form.

How is harbrow looking?
Will he play more games this season, waht kind of role?

Harbrow is tempting. He's proven himself at fantasy level with the Bulldogs. Good price and with the ability to run and carry, bounce the ball and inside 50's should score well in SC.
However for a few bob more you can get Houli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back