Gold Coast Suns in DT/SC 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith, chances of him averaging 75/80+?

He is still your number one ruckman?

D Swallow, playing more outside mid this year, or is his biggish body now needed to protect some of the blokes that haven't developed now that caddy is gone

So Smith as my second ruckman in my draft = bad call?

Just thought he had a case of the second year blues to me

took him late as i needed ruckman, back up is redden, trading options look like OHalpin, Jamar and most rookie ruckman, worth keeping him over those two?

Hi guys, I'm after your thoughts on Steven May. Thought he was very impressive late in 2012 when switched into the forward line. Do you think he'll feature in most games in 2013 or will he be on the cusp? Currently in an Ultimate Footy draft and considering him as a late selection. Worth it or should I look elsewhere?

Won't score well but will play a lot. I'd pass if I were you.

Not sure I can see Smith averaging that much. Swallow has been answered a few times already. Think he'll go back to scoring well.

I reckon smith is a good smokey midpricer. Not without risk of course
Av of 70 in SC could easily move to 85 IMO just with a small amount of natural improvement (personally and teams wise) along with increase endurance (more contests).

People were salivating over him just like they are with Bennell ATM only 12mths ago.

I'm highly considering as I think team improvements + endurance improvements are given. I don't think he'll be a keeping but I'm hopeful he'll do the trick as a good stepping stone into sandilands. Apart from a visit to the SCG in round two the suns have a pretty soft opening to their season as well

Can someone give me some Idea how Bluey will use Broughton this year. Will he be forward or back?
His role change @ Freo hurt his numbers so I would love to know how he is being used please.
Thankyou and good luck for the year.
regards.

:thumbsu::footy:

I've been looking for cheap rookies, and I stumbled across Jack Hutchins and also noticed he had a good game today. Unfortunately I can't say I know much about him at all other than he has dreadlocks (or at least had dreadlocks).

How do you guys view his style of play, as well as job security and scoring potential?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi guys, ive read previous posts but any latest news on Harbrow and Rishetellie?
looking at getting them both late in a draft league but would want Harbrow to be able to average 83-85 and Rischa back to 95 like 2010-2011 (both supercoach)
do u think harbrow on wing will help or hurt his score?(77ave last yr)
is Riska fully fit again, and news on his perfortmance/fitness on Weekend?
Many thanks guys
And Tiger questions, fire away

Brennan pretty quiet during the NAB cup? What possie did he play? Cheers and goodluck in 2013.

Not too bad, playing as a forward mostly. Would probably avoid.
I drafted Brennan as a defender and subbed him for Scotland so I could swap Scotland for one if the later round mids I picked up.

8/10 players in the league are Suns fans so Harbs and Rory went early.

How do you boys think that Aaron Hall will go this year. He seems to be a bit of a livewire and score well when hes actually on the park, its just a matter of getting decent game time. How much do you expect him to play this year? is he in your best 22? Is an average of about 75 too much to ask from Hall if hes playing and getting the TOG?

hey. Ive spent the last 20 minutes reading through this entire thread. It has suddenly made me very interested in picking rischitelli.

I wasnt really aware that he had such a bad run with injuries last year. Would have thought that when you are injured, you rest to get over them. Sounds like he played through a lot of pain, hence lower output in 2012.

I am obviously interested because he is priced at an average of ~62.5. Having averaged 96 in the two years prior, he is of great value if you believe he can play like that again.

Another thing that interested me, is that in the first year with the suns, he would have been one of the first tagged after teams decided that ablett was close to untaggable. Now that bennell and swallow have developed like they have, he could just go about his job with no one really following him.

Im interested in hearing from you guys
-how close he is to his full fitness ( % wise)
-where he will play/ how many games if fit
- what you believe he can average. I would be at least hoping for 85 to make it worth it.

I would appreciate any comments. Cheers in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back