Resource Gold Coast Suns Rebrand

Best rebrand option

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Deeper red, you stealin' our maroon you bastards! /s
You joke, but I think this is the reason why Gold Coast probably won't move to a more, aesthetically pleasing deeper shade of red, as it's too close to the other team in the state. Their realistic best move imo would be to move to a yellow/gold base and own it, they'd be the only team other than Hawthorn.

You joke, but I think this is the reason why Gold Coast probably won't move to a more, aesthetically pleasing deeper shade of red, as it's too close to the other team in the state. Their realistic best move imo would be to move to a yellow/gold base and own it, they'd be the only team other than Hawthorn.

This is essentially what Woodville-West Torrens ended up doing in the SANFL and it was a good move IMO considering that most teams were already blue or black. Their yellow jumper/blue shorts look really stands out.

GC could do something similar with a yellow jumper/red shorts combo and they’d really only need a blue kit for games against Hawthorn and GWS.

This is essentially what Woodville-West Torrens ended up doing in the SANFL and it was a good move IMO considering that most teams were already blue or black. Their yellow jumper/blue shorts look really stands out.

GC could do something similar with a yellow jumper/red shorts combo and they’d really only need a blue kit for games against Hawthorn and GWS.
But that would mean we don't get to wear our bears colours :(

A mostly-yellow clash jumper is fine, but as a main it sucks. Woodville-West Torrens is awful, and I wish they would return to a mostly blue or green main jumper with the yellow as a clash only.

I disagree. Yellow/gold can work really well as a main identity, just look at Dortmund or Norwich City. Just need the right shades and proportions (of both gold and red) to make it work.

I disagree. Yellow/gold can work really well as a main identity, just look at Dortmund or Norwich City. Just need the right shades and proportions (of both gold and red) to make it work.
I had a look at those teams & I'll hold to my view for now, but if GC manage to come up with a pleasing gold jumper I'll happily concede the point.

Shutup ! Need to maintain rage and status of worst logo for the club to do something..

Our CEO has basically confirmed there will be a new logo timed with the move to new HQ likely in 2025/2026.
Not soon enough.
Adelaide had one of my favourite logos in the 90s.

watching the world athletics comp and thought the ugandan top had potential as a gold coast uniform - would certainly be unique in the afl

Preview-11663705_w0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New GC logo shadow drop?

Nah, Box Hill have always done weird logos and gradients with their graphics such as :
355643503_734775905317873_1031313900416771030_n.jpg

285377379_10159297145468583_7007310256026036843_n.jpg

Needs to be even lighter shade of blue, looks too much like Fitzroy or South Australia state jumper.

How about a yellow or gold background instead, with the V in red?
yeh it is drifting there, maybe filling the 'board' helps... they have good base colours, its just about the combo.. gg2 copy.png

so we have this line in our club song
We are one in the red, gold and blue

i am all for dropping the blue and just trying to find a design which works with red and gold, or red and yellow

so maybe instead of
We are one in the red, gold and blue

it can be
We are one in gold and red stripes for you

and we do the classic coll/north/hawks stripes in gold and red

Resource Gold Coast Suns Rebrand

Back