Expansion Gold Coast to announce Campbell Brown signing at 11am tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of a payrise did it take for Campbell to defect?

If rumors are to be believed, an extra year and $150,00 more per year.

The worst kept secret in the AFL.

Pretty much. :eek:

Do not blame him- when your club puts the heart and soul of the team up for trade this is what happens.

No different to the Bradshaw sceanrio (who carries a grudge as does Rischkatelli) only this time the Hawks will get something.

Haha. He was in talks with GC well before then. ;)

If rumors are to be believed, an extra year and $150,00 more per year.

So do we expect a Gold Coat three-peat somewhere in the next decade?

To the detriment of the long standing Victorian clubs who built this empire(yet also agreed to it:eek:)?

Must be a hell of a lot of cash heading to some clubs.

Terrible signing. :thumbsdown:

Congratulations to Hawthorn, who are the big winners from this announcement.

I ****ing love mushroom pies!

Me too. Mine tonight was cooked as such...

1. Sweet pumpkin chips shallow fried in cold pressed virgin olive oil till crispy.

2. Spanish onion slowly roasted with fresh crushed garlic and halved roma tomatoes.

3. Once onion was caramalised i ditched into pan with 300 grams of sliced field mushrooms, on a slow heat with heaps of olive oil and probably too much butter.

4. Add far too much Cabernet Sauvignon.

5. Let flavours marry over low-medium heat

6. Cut Wagyu sirloin into strips

7. Heat cold pressed virgin olive oil and add sirloin strips

8. Flame pan

9. Drool

10. Eat mushroom

11. save mushrrom

12. combine pie in puff pastry

13. Add a shitload of crackedpepper

14. Add more ****ing pepper

15. More pepper

16. Fold pastry

17. glaze with egg

18. Add pepper

19. Crack more pepper

20. Throw in oven at 220

21. wait 10 minutes then rotate

22. wait another ten minutes (ad more pepper) and rotate again

23. Eat

24. WIsh you cooked another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the moment he went on the footy show and, when asked if he'd signed a contract, said "from Hawthorn? No" it was obvious he was gaaawn.

Can't wail til Hawks supporters realize what a monumental ****stick he really is, much like the Carltn supportes did this year with Fev

Still waiting for you to admit what a soft sniper Lloydy is ... and a disgracefully poor commentator

as i said on the hawks board, no problems with this, past 2 seasons he has not seemed happy, one of my favorite players, and wish him the best if he does move up north.

This is not a Thompson/Hay situation in which the club has given so much to a player and had them walk out. I would say Brown has given more to the club then the club has to him. He is one of the few players who plays for love of the game (really, there isnt many left, its going the way of NFL).

When he finishes his career, i hope he comes back to the clubin some sort of role. as for the moment, there is no spot in the hawthorn side for a player liek him (as the AFL will suspend any hawk who is agressive in the slightest)

but anyway, 2 + 2 may yet equal 4. last i checked, Gold coast hadnt officially announced their coach for 2011, it may be this.

titanic.jpg

Hasn't it always? :confused:

yes, thas my point pea brain. perhaps it is logical and the announcement of their coach, rather then a player announcement in the middle of the finals series (do u think the AFL want new like this to be forgotten within a day, or announce it post season where it is continually discussed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back