Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not back in the area, will travel back of a thursdy nite for training, have a hit on the Quamby golf course of a friday and play satdy

wheres he travelling back from n who's he been playing with lately? haven't heard about him since he coached the saints a few yr's ago. also can any mouls boys let us know whether ice is bringing any of the melb recruits he had when he coached wakool?

wheres he travelling back from n who's he been playing with lately? haven't heard about him since he coached the saints a few yr's ago. also can any mouls boys let us know whether ice is bringing any of the melb recruits he had when he coached wakool?

he is travelling from broken hill. with a mate. i wonder how long it will take for them to get sick of the 7 hour drive and either pull the pin or just stay here for good?

he is travelling from broken hill. with a mate. i wonder how long it will take for them to get sick of the 7 hour drive and either pull the pin or just stay here for good?

fair effort. would be the same as travelling from melb though. whats his mate like?

he is living in mildura...i also see that lachie paul has signed with quambatook after doing most of preseason with tyntynder!

Good old Lachie Paull...I don't know the bloke personally but do know he signed at Nully, Macorna and Nyah all in the pre-season last year. Will be getting himself a bit of a reputation shortly.

Just thought i'd clear a couple of things up.

Ash Bates has been appointed assistant coach and is living in Mildura.

Lachlan Paull trained with Tyntynder twice and has been training with Quamby for the last 6 weeks.

Cheers.

Lachlan Paull trained with Tyntynder twice and has been training with Quamby for the last 6 weeks.

Cheers.

is it true that part of his deal at quamby is a years free membership at the gym? :D

Cheers.

Pretty sure I seen him a couple of times at Tigerland too just recently :confused:

If you call early January "just recently" then you are correct.

Signed sealed and delivered now though.
did the kid play anywere last year see he sighned about 5 clearance forms last year and didnt get cleared at all quamby seem to be doing ok in recruiting this year 4or5 new ones plus the coach will be a recruit after not much game time last year any early predictions for the top four can see wakool rising a few places also quamby aswell but my top 4 is wandella murrabit they will hold most players and pick up a few so they will be top 2 again then 2 roughies for next 2 wakool quamby and throw in nully just, as losing glenn smith and scott is a bigger loss than most people think

did the kid play anywere last year see he sighned about 5 clearance forms last year and didnt get cleared at all quamby seem to be doing ok in recruiting this year 4or5 new ones plus the coach will be a recruit after not much game time last year any early predictions for the top four can see wakool rising a few places also quamby aswell but my top 4 is wandella murrabit they will hold most players and pick up a few so they will be top 2 again then 2 roughies for next 2 wakool quamby and throw in nully just, as losing glenn smith and scott is a bigger loss than most people think

Wakool with Andrew May will push for the finals for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i am pretty sure he played for nyah last year like almost 100% sure! wandella are the standout obviously, with murrabit not far behind with no real improvement. talking to two of the key forwards from nully last week and they seem to think they will be better than what they were last year so they will be interesting to see. heard they are practically getting a bus to leave melb and pick up players from geelong, bendigo etc along the way home every week...any truth facts right? wakool will improve but they will need a lot more than two players to be genuine finals contenders

If you call early January "just recently" then you are correct.

Signed sealed and delivered now though.

No Snibs by recently I mean mid Feb as i don't attend training in January. We do Monday, Wednesday so maybe he was just doing exta to catch up on fitness as i hear the Quamby boys are getting a flogging on the track and are looking the goods this year. All the best in 2010.

Not sure about a flogging but we've done a bit.

Good on Lachie for doing a bit extra. Looks in good nick.

You having a run again this year? If your looking for some match fitness I think we might have a couple of vacancies in the night series?

Not sure about a flogging but we've done a bit.

Good on Lachie for doing a bit extra. Looks in good nick.

You having a run again this year? If your looking for some match fitness I think we might have a couple of vacancies in the night series?

who u got in the night series besides us on the last mon nite snibs?

dont know where you went to school pal but 5 doesnt go into 4

with all the clearances in at the moment it seems as though the standard of the league as a whole will improve this year not just the usual teams this is great to see lets hope teams like moula, hay and ultima can pick up a few more to make for a really interesting year

Just wondering if anyone knows the coaches for these clubs for 2010?

Hay:
Macorna:
Moulamein:
Koodrook:
Murrabit:
Nullawil:
Quambatook:
Ultima:
Wandella:
Wakool:

Cheers in advance for any info.

i am pretty sure he played for nyah last year like almost 100% sure! wandella are the standout obviously, with murrabit not far behind with no real improvement. talking to two of the key forwards from nully last week and they seem to think they will be better than what they were last year so they will be interesting to see. heard they are practically getting a bus to leave melb and pick up players from geelong, bendigo etc along the way home every week...any truth facts right? wakool will improve but they will need a lot more than two players to be genuine finals contenders

he did play at nyah last year on $250, broke his arm motorbike riding so missed a lot of games.

he did play at nyah last year on $250, broke his arm motorbike riding so missed a lot of games.

If he comes from Nyah.... His not going to be real good (nothing against Nyah, but there are better teams n players to recruit from) .... All his worth is a Meat Pie, Mars Bar & a Diet Coke, but if he did play good, than u would give him a full strength Coca-Cola...

Just wondering if anyone knows the coaches for these clubs for 2010?

Hay:
Macorna:
Moulamein:
Koodrook:
Murrabit:
Nullawil:
Quambatook:
Ultima:
Wandella:
Wakool:

Cheers in advance for any info.

Hmmmmm there u go... I didnt know they came in our league. Tell me Is Barham still playing in the Central Murray and Koondrook had a fight and came in the GRFL??????:confused::confused::confused::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back