Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair call Vincent I don't think you can really refer to Metro as a dirty player. As you played for Quamby what do you think of Jonathon Camm's chances...I can honestly say I have never really heard of him.

Footy Pie, im only going off one game against Metro and as i posted, he didnt snipe or do any ugly acts, he just played the footy and played it well mind you.
Camm is a heavy set guy that plays in the middle, wears number 6 and in my eyes is "there abouts". It was just that Tim thought Jono would poll well. Most of the votes Quamby get in games you would assume Mahar'y would snatch, and well deserved might i add.

Footy Pie, im only going off one game against Metro and as i posted, he didnt snipe or do any ugly acts, he just played the footy and played it well mind you.
Camm is a heavy set guy that plays in the middle, wears number 6 and in my eyes is "there abouts". It was just that Tim thought Jono would poll well. Most of the votes Quamby get in games you would assume Mahar'y would snatch, and well deserved might i add.

I may have worded it wrong before I should have said I don't think anyone can really refer to Metro as a 'dirty' player. Camm Number 6 for Quamby I think I do know who you are talking about. How did he go in the club B&F?? I think if a Quamby player was to get a vote in their losses it would be Maher, so I can't see Camm polling too many. However he may get a few in the wins if that makes sense?

Not to mention Metro grabbing Billy Hewitt around the neck from behind and slinging him to the ground, pretty cheap effort really but I guess we just put it down to white line fever in finals! Jas Hewitt had the last laugh taking an absolute hanga over Metro, crowd thoroughly enjoyed it! Not to worry, wont be seeing Metro or Josh White in the GRFL next season, have both committed to Wyche/Narraport in the North Central next season. Who were the better players for both teams in others opinions? Metro was a stand out for Macorna in my eye, the structure of the Tigers game comes from his force. Scotty Smith was again a stand out for the Nully boys, has to be odds on for the league medal.

Rumour floating around swanhill that moulamein's coach & assistant coach will be joining them, any one from moula town confirm this ?

Rumour floating around swanhill that moulamein's coach & assistant coach will be joining them, any one from moula town confirm this ?

**** me at this rate I'll be back playing under 14's......

Would love to see old Toondy running around in the Demons outfit again tho... Kid can play

**** me at this rate I'll be back playing under 14's......

Would love to see old Toondy running around in the Demons outfit again tho... The biy can play

So no truth TRUCK that you & metro are taking bannam & anderson out to the demons next year ?

Not sure chief. i know the Uper coach Marty Shitbolt and the hierarchy had a bit of a pow wow last night about who they are chasing, at this stage they are looking at trading me in for a new set of drinkers.....

Went to footy sat to watch a mate play out at mouli in seniors .Had a great day was hoping murrabit would win but just missed they played terrible footy for half a game and only just got beat . Thought they may have been a bit unlucky in umpiring department there were some decisions that had everyone guessing even the players speacially one in last quarter were murrabit were kicking out then got a fifty then all of a sudden it was wandellas kick but i surpose thats just the way footy goes .I know one thing il be heading to ultima to watch next week

Hey all... great to see the finals are here and the sun is out.

Just had a chat with a Murrabit lad at the Footy on Sunday. He wasn't totally pleased about the way the Wandella boys went about celebrating the win. I don't know if there was a little bit of sour grapes there, but he had a good point. Don't celebrate too early boys. Only fuelling the opponents up for the return bout.

But in saying that...I think Wandella are good enough to take out back to back for the first time since Jesus played CHB for Appin, and Caesar coached Lakes...

I guess we'll see in a fortnight. It doesn't matter who makes it. Wandella owe a couple to both of these clubs. Go Bombers.

Metro didnt grab him from behind. He was holding the ball when it was Macornas kick acting dumb when he knew whos kick it was. If he stopped bullshiting around and gave the ball back nothing would have happened.
Let me tell you why Nully will loose. To many players dont run straight at the ball and step to the side. Haywood, Doran and you Nackas!

Have to agree with you 100% on that Doran kid not running strait at the ball!!:thumbsu: He is one of the biggest or most likely "The Biggest" sheep dogs in the game:D an anyone who disagrees must be kidding themselves!! My theory to how nully can overcome murrabit this weekend is... Omit Doran an you win!!! what nully should do is bring in a hard nut who doesnt care who he takes out or what happens to himself as long as he gets the football.:eek: many would think that Luke Murray would fit that bill;)!!:D

Have to agree with you 100% on that Doran kid not running strait at the ball!!:thumbsu: He is one of the biggest or most likely "The Biggest" sheep dogs in the game:D an anyone who disagrees must be kidding themselves!! My theory to how nully can overcome murrabit this weekend is... Omit Doran an you win!!! what nully should do is bring in a hard nut who doesnt care who he takes out or what happens to himself as long as he gets the football.:eek: many would think that Luke Murray would fit that bill;)!

Who's this Luke Murray? Sounds like Nully's missing ingrediant that Nully might need at the moment. Have seen his name up on the leader board for under 17's so the kid must be a handy forward. A hard nut who can kick goals would be injected straight into most sides. He might also take some pressure off Bedgy in the forward line. Any more info on this Murray kid?:thumbsu:

Have to agree with you 100% on that Doran kid not running strait at the ball!!:thumbsu: He is one of the biggest or most likely "The Biggest" sheep dogs in the game:D an anyone who disagrees must be kidding themselves!! My theory to how nully can overcome murrabit this weekend is... Omit Doran an you win!!! what nully should do is bring in a hard nut who doesnt care who he takes out or what happens to himself as long as he gets the football.:eek: many would think that Luke Murray would fit that bill;)!

Who's this Luke Murray? Sounds like Nully's missing ingrediant that Nully might need at the moment. Have seen his name up on the leader board for under 17's so the kid must be a handy forward. A hard nut who can kick goals would be injected straight into most sides. He might also take some pressure off Bedgy in the forward line. Any more info on this Murray kid?:thumbsu:

bout 6'1 and 30 kg;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it is going to be so straight forward. Nully do have some very good players and are handy across the park. Murrabit will have to bring their "A game" to knock the Maroons. Sure to be a good match. Murrabit to get through by 4 goals after being tight for 3 qtrs.

Appin Vet-Not sure if it is going to be so straight forward. Nully do have some very good players and are handy across the park. Murrabit will have to bring their "A game" to knock the Maroons. Sure to be a good match. Murrabit to get through by 4 goals after being tight for 3 qtrs.

Would it be a different story if Murray played?:eek:

hutchyofthebush-Gday gents, who are the winners going to be for this weeks preliminary final?

Name says it all about you mate your a loser just like Hutchy!:D

Murrabit are too good for nully they should win eay this weekend if Nathan Henry can kick a few...

Nully have a definate chance this Satdy. Have probably beaten Murrabit in 6 out of 8 quarters this year. First time around Murrabit kicked 8 goals to 2 in the 1st, Nully won the last 3 quarters to lose by 4 pts. 2nd time around Nully led until 3 quarter time and the Blues finished better with the breeze to win by 9 points.

Nully have a definate chance this Satdy. Have probably beaten Murrabit in 6 out of 8 quarters this year. First time around Murrabit kicked 8 goals to 2 in the 1st, Nully won the last 3 quarters to lose by 4 pts. 2nd time around Nully led until 3 quarter time and the Blues finished better with the breeze to win by 9 points.

So in essence, Nully needs to put together four quarters instead of three? Surely for a prelim they can keep the foot down for the arvo.

Can anyone shed some light on the matchups to watch in this game?

murrabit will win. all the Wandella boys will be hoping Nully get up, they wont want to play Murrabit in the grany!

CHEAP SEATS, im thinking its going to go two ways. Murrabit by 10gls if the two forwards fire on a dry track or Nully in a balls and all fight to the death.
Im going to take Nully by 6/12pts as thats been my tip before the finals started.
Just like last week i think it will go down to the wire.
Why would Wandella be fussed who they play? Either Murrabit or Nully will make them earn it if they get through.
Just think Nully might be to clean around the stoppages.

murrabit will win. all the Wandella boys will be hoping Nully get up, they wont want to play Murrabit in the grany!

Yeah I'd have to agree with that. 2005 and 2007 both saw Murrabit take it out over the bombers, so I can see why they'd prefer Nully. Those boys in royal blue certainly know how to play a GF.
I think Murrabit will get up this week. The McGowan-Henry combination will be too good for the maroons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back