Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerhouse? was that a typo?
must have coke bottles too see draw lalbert v ultima march 16th
anyway half g/rivers teams are cmfl players anyway, and on good $,s.perhaps they need a pts system too, for the long term viability of the league.

Potentially yes SS,but he has spent his whole career spoiling,didnt see him catching too many,Harvey would have a field day under him,but again for the money he would command he would have to kick in excess of 150.Again his kicking is very suspect,so if all you want is someone to provide a contest,surely there is someone about at a little cheaper market value.

Surely you don't seriously think Jon Hay would struggle playing GR footy. You are ubviously a frustrated Hawthorn supporter but put that aside my friend, he would carve it up out there & not just provide a contest as you so generously suggested. All hypothetical anyway.

no ifs no buts can confirm Jonathan Hay has brought a property in downtown Murrabit, so rumours that he may line up in the Hawks colours may yet prove to be correct. Come on Meehan how come you didn't know about this?

Just heard that Billy Hewitt has broken his wrist and may have a possible fracture to his eye socket - happened at the weekend playing cricket. Will miss a few games.

Just heard that Billy Hewitt has broken his wrist and may have a possible fracture to his eye socket - happened at the weekend playing cricket. Will miss a few games.

You heard wrong footy maniac. He was hit in the head with a bouncer on Satdy requiring stitches and apparent surgery as reproted by Swan Hill docs, but on arrival in Bendigo at the surgeons yesterday morning was told he does not require any surgery at all on his face, and he can take the plaster off his wrist in 10 days and all will be fine.

Would be a shame if it was true as he has been burning up the track, with a Level 13 stage 9 on the beep test

You heard wrong footy maniac. He was hit in the head with a bouncer on Satdy requiring stitches and apparent surgery as reproted by Swan Hill docs, but on arrival in Bendigo at the surgeons yesterday morning was told he does not require any surgery at all on his face, and he can take the plaster off his wrist in 10 days and all will be fine.

Would be a shame if it was true as he has been burning up the track, with a Level 13 stage 9 on the beep test

Thanks for clarifying Tripper - you know what rumours are like. Obviously someone was trying to shut him up with a bouncer! Everyone knows the boy can mouth!

Thanks for clarifying Tripper - you know what rumours are like. Obviously someone was trying to shut him up with a bouncer! Everyone knows the boy can mouth!

Well there was truth in the rumour for a day, but the Bendigo doctors cleared that up.

The boy can mouth, but the boy can also play.

Why wouldnt he pull on the blue jumper of his new town then spot on???

May have something to do with his friendship with Harvey. As i said Roota,
may see him in Hawk colors, nothing definate. I would imagine it to be a large boost for GRFL stocks if he decides to play, wether it be Murrabit or Wakool. Great for local footy, by the way Roota, gettin many jobs in Bendigo?

may see him in Hawk colors, nothing definate. I would imagine it to be a large boost for GRFL stocks if he decides to play, wether it be Murrabit or Wakool. Great for local footy, by the way Roota, gettin many jobs in Bendigo?

Word is that he will play with Murrabit if he plays at all. Probably unlikely though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well there you bloody go hey. I will be watching with interest to see what happens.

Going not too bad down here mate, not too bad at all

Don't worry about Harvey friendship lads. Murrabits 2 Head Honcho's are meeting with him tonight to put it all together. He may not be a Murrabit for preason but strong chance to line up come round 2 or 3.
Well done boy's:thumbsu:

Would be great to see Hay in the league but why would a guy with depression want to buy land in Murrabit during a drought. The drought has been the cause of more depression than any other single factor in the country. It might just be me but I find this a little amusing.

Why we are on Murrabit I see Lalbert cleared a couple of those guys that had clearances in. I was under the impression that they were going to really fight to keep every player they could. I guess if someone wants to leave there isn't much you can do.

Can anyone tell me about the guys Ultima have got from Tyntynder, are they just making up the numbers or are there some genuine players amongst them. None of the names ring a bell from the Bulldogs senior side last year.

Would be great to see Hay in the league but why would a guy with depression want to buy land in Murrabit during a drought. The drought has been the cause of more depression than any other single factor in the country. It might just be me but I find this a little amusing.

The house he is whispered to have purchased for around the 700k mark has minimal land more so a great location 50m from the river bank.
Could be a release for him getting out of the hustle of the big smoke.

Don't worry about Harvey friendship lads. Murrabits 2 Head Honcho's are meeting with him tonight to put it all together. He may not be a Murrabit for preason but strong chance to line up come round 2 or 3.
Well done boy's:thumbsu:
A night too late as Raiders hierachy met with him last night so there will obviously be a bit to this story.Word is he may want to play a bit higher standard of footy and the Raiders boys seem very happy with the way the meeting went:cool:

A night too late as Raiders hierachy met with him last night so there will obviously be a bit to this story.Word is he may want to play a bit higher standard of footy and the Raiders boys seem very happy with the way the meeting went:cool:
You would think the quality big fellas in both the CMFL & GRFL would look forward to playing against such a big name, to see where they are at. There would be some interesting match ups for Hay in both leagues you would think.

Who are some players we need to watch in the GRFL in the night series next week, i see that all three teams have a number of inclusions. Who is worth a look?

Who are some players we need to watch in the GRFL in the night series next week, i see that all three teams have a number of inclusions. Who is worth a look?

Ettershank back at Murrabit, should go alright. Interesting to see where he plays, forward or back... Also the three from Lalbert Sait, Rooney and Kingwill should put in a good performance at a new club.Quamby seem to have quite a few new names so they could be a surprise packet?

Hey Vet, interesting to see Luke ''chubby'' Fulton has signed with Wandella, do you see him having much of an impact out there?

Hey Vet, interesting to see Luke ''chubby'' Fulton has signed with Wandella, do you see him having much of an impact out there?

Yes interesting inclusion there. I think you'll see him on the centre square somewhere. Played most of his footy in the back half with the Raiders. More of a contributing player rather than take hold of a game by the throat type player.

Has Jonathon Hay been seen around the river banks yet, September? Serpant tells me that he may still head to a certain NSW club.

Very ironic that Chubby makes the decision to trade the Raiders garb for Wandella's, especially after good mate Dicko goes into town. Dicko had been trying to get Chubby to play at Wandella for a few years now.

Very ironic that Chubby makes the decision to trade the Raiders garb for Wandella's, especially after good mate Dicko goes into town. Dicko had been trying to get Chubby to play at Wandella for a few years now.
Thought that myself, think he's pretty friendly with Ice Kennedy though.
Haven't sighted big Jonathon yet, bit out of the loop at the club this year.
Would be great if we could sign him, but i'll beleive it when i see him on the paddock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back