Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay would dominate in a minor country league, no matter where he plays, forward or back.
If a guy has played AFL, he has talent.
Just cause he has played back all his career doesnt mean that he cant play forward. Im sure he would wipe the floor with you STP.;)

But there is little or no chance that he will play with The Koolies, in 2007.
Would have to be getting some serious $$$ from somewhere to pay both Harvey & Hay.
just ease your way in Rascal your only a newbie just yes and no answers until you gain your membership:)

How are Moulamein gonna go this year, are they gonna win a game or what? Heard they have recruited a few players including the Caldwell doubles Brenton and Damien?? They will be good assets to them

Murrabit will play a friendly against Sth Barwon next weekend @ Murrabit.

The two clubs are close after the Hope tragedy, and the grounds around Geelong are less than poor, think they are making it a bit of a pre-season training camp up here.

Should be a close one!:D

what are the numbers expected to be like up there for this game TEE-R-OTTER? i hear one of the less liked murrabit boys is havin a bucks show on the same day:rolleyes:

also has there been any big improvers on the track this year at the blues? any one we should keep an eye on through the season??

How are Moulamein gonna go this year, are they gonna win a game or what? Heard they have recruited a few players including the Caldwell doubles Brenton and Damien?? They will be good assets to them

Brenton and Patty....... :thumbsu:

luke johnson, he is a back flank who was average at north bendigo, and in a goood team at nully would probably find himself in the early game i would think. not sure if he played many games for north last year

luke johnson, he is a back flank who was average at north bendigo, and in a goood team at nully would probably find himself in the early game i would think. not sure if he played many games for north last year

What is the verdict on Nully this year? Who have been pre-season standouts/improvers? Any new smashing recruits? No doubt the blokes will be out with a vengance this year after the disappointed of last!

What is the verdict on Nully this year? Who have been pre-season standouts/improvers? Any new smashing recruits? No doubt the blokes will be out with a vengance this year after the disappointed of last!
Had cause to visit the Nully boys at training recently and things were looking pretty good alround. Ground could do with a drop of rain. A few new faces and some old ones returning and some more to come? Nully will be thereabouts. And yep, they still like a drink!

Would be great to see Hay in the league but why would a guy with depression want to buy land in Murrabit during a drought. The drought has been the cause of more depression than any other single factor in the country. It might just be me but I find this a little amusing.

Why we are on Murrabit I see Lalbert cleared a couple of those guys that had clearances in. I was under the impression that they were going to really fight to keep every player they could. I guess if someone wants to leave there isn't much you can do.

Can anyone tell me about the guys Ultima have got from Tyntynder, are they just making up the numbers or are there some genuine players amongst them. None of the names ring a bell from the Bulldogs senior side last year.[/quote]

Tarrant is about 19 yrs old played about 6 senior games last year and has probably played 20 odd senior games over the last couple of years, has got talent but will struggle to have an impact i would think. Unless he learns how to use his voice and demand the footy he will never be able to show his true potential.
The 2 McDonalds are a father son combo, will both play 2nds. Terry would be nearly mid 40's but amd as a half cut snake. Matt has been lucky to get a game in the Tyntynder 2's over the lst 3 seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be great to see Hay in the league but why would a guy with depression want to buy land in Murrabit during a drought. The drought has been the cause of more depression than any other single factor in the country. It might just be me but I find this a little amusing.

Why we are on Murrabit I see Lalbert cleared a couple of those guys that had clearances in. I was under the impression that they were going to really fight to keep every player they could. I guess if someone wants to leave there isn't much you can do.

Can anyone tell me about the guys Ultima have got from Tyntynder, are they just making up the numbers or are there some genuine players amongst them. None of the names ring a bell from the Bulldogs senior side last year.[/quote]

Tarrant is about 19 yrs old played about 6 senior games last year and has probably played 20 odd senior games over the last couple of years, has got talent but will struggle to have an impact i would think. Unless he learns how to use his voice and demand the footy he will never be able to show his true potential.
The 2 McDonalds are a father son combo, will both play 2nds. Terry would be nearly mid 40's but amd as a half cut snake. Matt has been lucky to get a game in the Tyntynder 2's over the lst 3 seasons.

So they will add no where near the amount that Luke O'Toole will add to Tyntynder

Just wondering if there can be an update on where clubs are playing there games this season. from talk over weekend nully may find themselves playing at ultima.... quamby in talks with other grounds, have heard macorna and wandella grounds also struggling.. Anyone know any extra information.

Just wondering if there can be an update on where clubs are playing there games this season. from talk over weekend nully may find themselves playing at ultima.... quamby in talks with other grounds, have heard macorna and wandella grounds also struggling.. Anyone know any extra information.

The rains are here Morpy, after this drought breaker all clubs should remain playing on home turf you would think??

Macorna's ground is fine, it's been kept in good nick over the cricket season. Also have heard that Nully's ground is looking fine and ready to go.

Macorna's ground is fine, it's been kept in good nick over the cricket season. Also have heard that Nully's ground is looking fine and ready to go.

Nully ground was in good nick for the Pioneers Practice Match but due to the lack of water has dried up very fastly, bigger craks than Tony Greig could imagine beginning to form but this rain will be a huge boost for the job! :thumbsu:
Nully had had round 20ml around 7 this morn September, thinks are looking promising!!!

what are the numbers expected to be like up there for this game TEE-R-OTTER? i hear one of the less liked murrabit boys is havin a bucks show on the same day:rolleyes:

also has there been any big improvers on the track this year at the blues? any one we should keep an eye on through the season??

Yes true there will be a bucks show on the saturday, it will be at the game, stripper at half time and beer in the water bottles. Shouldn't have any worries with numbers with the entertainment that will be on show.

Names to watch, as posted earlier -

B Monk and L Millard both quality young talent
Randall done first ever pre-season, training well and played well last week swapped with Henry between FF and CHF.
Coulter would be worth a look at too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back