Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is becoming a joke. Moula boys to to take a step back and realise that they are still moulamein:D
with ya catter these boys have got a bit of work to do yet. Checked out some stats if they dont kick arse big time this weekend their in big trouble %wise . But they'll work it out as the year goes on get lazy chances go begging.

I think you might be tossing yourself a little to much you flog.
you say you had a knee reco if your the guy I'm thinking of you dont even play for moul town anymore they gave you marching orders, gave their Pres a mouthful in the guardian for a while quite brave of you:thumbsdown:

you say you had a knee reco if your the guy I'm thinking of you dont even play for moul town anymore they gave you marching orders, gave their Pres a mouthful in the guardian for a while quite brave of you:thumbsdown:

Wouldnt be an ex-coach ur thinkin of there mate??? Im diggin ya vibe here! Sounds like he's had a good nite on it n e way!!!!

U wish u were coach bud u might actually do something,thats right loose everygame fromhere on in and also not get a kick what a joke.Y dont u become a CHEERLEADER u swanette:p :p

=GASTEV GOES BANG;7568291]big jonny ironmunger is racking up the posts at an amazing 8.37 posts per day lol a little addicted haha
:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: WHAT RACKING UP AN AMAZING 8.37 POTS PER GAME U MELTOWN LOSER:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:[/quote]

This guy is a **** at least us moultown boys are talkin a "little" bit of sense and about footy.

Hahahaha now dont go blowin ur own trumpet there Mac :thumbsu:
Now just on the condition of the Wandella away change rooms, have they been upgraded or shall we all look forward to the presence of the tin shed 2morra??
Like Ruddi says, you can strip on the slab, or take the tin shed, but be careful of the track to Wandella. Milk tanker has been ripping it up all week. Shire only do work on the track when an ambulance slips off it taking players to hospital. Dead set embarassment to the Shire. The track has been on a priority list for over 20 years and can only get graded 2-3 times a year. I urge all visiting clubs to write a letter of compaint to the Shire, might help our cause to get a better "road". Only Recreation Reserve in Vic without a sealed road leading to it.

na mate i know who you are talking paul rocket jones, he was an abolute toss buddy, i did my knee after him, im still are moul town boy

Unfortunatley I have been dropped to the two's.
The Coach reacons that I need to stop blowing my own trumpet and concentrate on playing football.

Looks like I will be hitting the training track pretty hard over the next few weeks.

But at least I will get a few extra touches in the twos this week against Wakool, then I can really show them how good I am.

I'm not to sure where MacTiger is coming from but it's not Macorna. No players were dropped to the Ressies this week. The 3 U17 boys are out due to interleague commitments on Sunday and only 1 of the injured players is returning to the team. Had to raid the 2's to fill the team.

It will be a tough day for the tigers with some good players still out injured, hopefully things may turn around for the tiges in a few weeks when some key players return.

Group of us heading to Wandella game to get sloshed, HOPE THEIR CANS ARE COLD, we will give full report when we get back as we will be in fine form. Few cans under our belt will help in our game review.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win to Macorna . Macorna 17 9 def Wakool 13 9. Big Coxy kicked 10, bloody good team effort, 4 goals down at 3/4 time and they kicked 8 to zip. But lets hope we back it up next week.

Just flicking through the record and came across this interesting piece in Wakool's notes.

"Well another disturbing incident in the first quarter, another head high front on incident leaving a stalwart of the game with a horrendous injury to the face, and no recognition by the game officials. This leaves a bitter taste along with the racial comments made by wandella on field officials it's a pity the VCFL have spent so much of our funds on media programs/DVD's to stamp out this type of behaviour perhaps Wandella didn't receive the pack!"

This is word for word (yes the grammer was ordinary). Fair spray.

:thumbsu: Just thought you might like to know that Moulamein beat Hay by 151 points in the seniors, and in the reserves Hay had to borrow 3 Moulamein players and still got done by over 150 points with Hay not scoring at all.

Just flicking through the record and came across this interesting piece in Wakool's notes.

"Well another disturbing incident in the first quarter, another head high front on incident leaving a stalwart of the game with a horrendous injury to the face, and no recognition by the game officials. This leaves a bitter taste along with the racial comments made by wandella on field officials it's a pity the VCFL have spent so much of our funds on media programs/DVD's to stamp out this type of behaviour perhaps Wandella didn't receive the pack!"

Some would say amazing but whinging gets u no where, Wakool disgraceful effort. No brains by the so-called experienced club officials, forget about the cup concentrate on playing footy.......... Go the Tiges, Greg Whinfield on Harvey what a stroke of genious.... Well done Khane.........Well done Winnie u are a star. D U D? Interesting to hear the league officials today keen to throw out the Wakool crap. "We will go through the shit to keep em happy"Nully boys were keen to call it weak and plenty will follow!

:thumbsu: Just thought you might like to know that Moulamein beat Hay by 151 points in the seniors, and in the reserves Hay had to borrow 3 Moulamein players and still got done by over 150 points with Hay not scoring at all.

Keep the $$$$$ rollin in legend while were still interested! ZZZZZZ????

Is it possible wakool could spend $140K and not make finals? Next week they have murrabit then the bye, then nulli. Might not get a win for next four weeks.

Good win to Macorna . Macorna 17 9 def Wakool 13 9. Big Coxy kicked 10, bloody good team effort, 4 goals down at 3/4 time and they kicked 8 to zip. But lets hope we back it up next week.

not taking anything away from macorna bloody good effort to get up from being down by 4 goals. But did wakool have alot of injuries, and do you think that they are lacking down back

This is a disgrace by Wakool printing this in the record, if they still have an issue it should be taken through the correct channel's. If they haqve done that and no action has been taken then the matter is over and they need to move on. Using a public forum to bag the VCFL, the league and Wandella is appauling and I think Wakool should be fined heavily for it.

From all reports the incident on Ginger was right in front of the umpire and no action was taken so you would suggest the umpire thought it was fine and the contact must have been incidental. Just because of the extent of the injury doesn't mean it was outside the rules of the game. It was an unfortunate incident, end of story.

As for the racial abuse, yes it's not good for the game but it is something that should be handled between Wandella, Wakool and the league, not in the record.

not taking anything away from macorna bloody good effort to get up from being down by 4 goals. But did wakool have alot of injuries, and do you think that they are lacking down back

Wakool had a few injuries Benson Carroll and Kearny were both out but that was about it, Macorna were without big Silas Laidlaw and Pearce. Macorna hit them fairly hard the whole game and they lost a couple during the game and they had a few sore boys by the end of it.

On Wakool's backline they do seem a little vunerable down back, but I don't think this is all the fault of the backline. There midfeilders seem to run very hard forward but I don't think they are prepared to run as hard back and help the defenders. Having a look at Wakool's results this year they have had a lot of goals kicked against them. They are conseding 106 points on average a game, Hay even kicked 12 goals against them.

So to answer your question yes I think there back half has some real problems.

Wakool had a few injuries Benson Carroll and Kearny were both out but that was about it, Macorna were without big Silas Laidlaw and Pearce. Macorna hit them fairly hard the whole game and they lost a couple during the game and they had a few sore boys by the end of it.

On Wakool's backline they do seem a little vunerable down back, but I don't think this is all the fault of the backline. There midfeilders seem to run very hard forward but I don't think they are prepared to run as hard back and help the defenders. Having a look at Wakool's results this year they have had a lot of goals kicked against them. They are conseding 106 points on average a game, Hay even kicked 12 goals against them.

So to answer your question yes I think there back half has some real problems.
\

I see your point, do you think a fully fit wakool team will still push for the premiership, I believe teams have woken up to their style of play.

\

I see your point, do you think a fully fit wakool team will still push for the premiership, I believe teams have woken up to their style of play.

There still a very good team and there probably not much worse than they were last year, Laursen and Burmiester have been good inclusions. I think they can definetly push for the flag again, if your going to under perform it's better at this time of year then in September.

The GRFL is wide open this year, I think we've seen already that picking a winner isn't as straight forward as in previous years. Except Hay and probably Ultima any other team can push for a finals birth and once you make the finals anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back