Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast moula could still put a full side out each week...heard hays last reserves game for the season was on the weekend..

I hope your not boasting about this roves, if you are you are a complete dead shit. Out of all the clubs, Moula should realise what it is like to be on the wrong end of some floggings. Wake up to yourself:thumbsdown:

I hope your not boasting about this roves, if you are you are a complete dead shit. Out of all the clubs, Moula should realise what it is like to be on the wrong end of some floggings. Wake up to yourself:thumbsdown:

did i say i was boasting about it u ****er..we have realised it and now look who is giving the floggings...yeah thats right US..:D

With ya mate kid can play think roves just mouths of for the sake of it. Hopefully his injury wont keep him out of action for to long and he will get the chance to perform to his full potential

oh sorry mate...nah he is the best footballer mankind has seen.. hail the great harry lahy..:thumbsdown:

Shame to hear that really it appears that sides in the bush are starting to struggle more and more to field sides each year , how long before the reserves become a thing of the past .

i hear ya there..i think it will be a real struggle for some teams over the next few years..

for the people that know young Harry Lahy, just wondering how you think he will go coming back this year? was there talent there or not? a bloody tough thing for such a young kid at the age of 14 to go through.. hes got alot ahead of him.

he will struggle coming back froma reco at the age of 14.. a very bad injury to have at his age as afl clubs wont take notice of him as much, hes a big boy though for his age and yes there was heaps of talent there!!

did i say i was boasting about it u ****er..we have realised it and now look who is giving the floggings...yeah thats right US..:D

get a life mate.. theres nothin worst than to see a footy club struggling to filling all there teams. and to hear someone from moula paying out on a club about that or about getting flogged week in week out is a joke. mate u guys might have improved but you are in no position to go round pick on the "weak" sides in the comp! stop wasting the space on this site mate:thumbsu:

get a life mate.. theres nothin worst than to see a footy club struggling to filling all there teams. and to hear someone from moula paying out on a club about that or about getting flogged week in week out is a joke. mate u guys might have improved but you are in no position to go round pick on the "weak" sides in the comp! stop wasting the space on this site mate:thumbsu:

if u read the rest of the conversation u oxygen thief u would see that i was saying that they might not be playing the rest of the year with a reserves team...read up before u speak up tosser..:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so who does wakool play this weekend...win or lose..wat happened with nully on the weekend.did they have injuries or jst bad luck

A very intresting round of football wasn't it... this is my first year in the comp so i was just wondering if this is the most even people have seen the competition (except for hay)??

for the people that know young Harry Lahy, just wondering how you think he will go coming back this year? was there talent there or not? a bloody tough thing for such a young kid at the age of 14 to go through.. hes got alot ahead of him.

Another good young kid is Marty Kelly he played his first 1s game against wandella and his only 14 to! he didnt play against wakool cos they had interleague on sunday. His got alot of future:thumbsu:

he will struggle coming back froma reco at the age of 14.. a very bad injury to have at his age as afl clubs wont take notice of him as much, hes a big boy though for his age and yes there was heaps of talent there!!
Well Well .. Harry Lahy is just a receiver when it comes to playing football and thinks he is somthing special. Very lazy as every game I have seen him play he wont go in and get the hard ball. Must come from his father as it is he who tries to umpire as well and he to lazy to even blow the whistle. He wont ever come to anythink great.

Group of us heading to Wandella game to get sloshed, HOPE THEIR CANS ARE COLD, we will give full report when we get back as we will be in fine form. Few cans under our belt will help in our game review.
just looking for that full report you were doing hadn't heard nothing,wasn't the result you were looking to do a full report on?

quote=meehan;6813104]Spot on great news for wakool and the GRFL he will make a big inpact to their forward set up the club has done really well to sign him up[/quote]:thumbsu: :thumbsu: Great news for the GRFL this weekend as Johnathon Hay will be at Wakool for the match of the round. Word has it that he is talking to both clubs [Murrabit] and it will be interesting to see who he signs for after the game.:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :rolleyes: :) :)

A very intresting round of football wasn't it... this is my first year in the comp so i was just wondering if this is the most even people have seen the competition (except for hay)??
I'd say this is the most even it has been for a long while, appears that Moul has improved out of site but were doing well at times last year, must have excellent recruits as well as the talent they have out there. Ultima down a bit from usual seem to be struggling a bit, Hay having a bad trot are usually mid range, Quamby about same as last year Wakool beginning to stress and the others around where they usually are, back to thew question yep most even its been for a long time

Any word on Harvey & Larsen's hamstring injuries in or out this week whats the word on Kierney how long before hes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back