Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is not much talk about the tigers at the monent, are picking up spaulding from cohuna, metro and a couple others along the way, also have got some classy youngster in the mix, have always been light on for hight and seem to have picked up some this year. maybe they could sneek under the radar of some clubs.
Not much talk on pick ups for murrabit, all other sides seem to be gaining players and there are not many names for the blues at the moment. some info would be good.

Where did u hear that from??? The CMFL forum????

Going into recess, it is getting serious up there. That must be the worst run footy club in the country, to go from grand finalists to the brink of going under in less than 6 months is just appauling. I guess they didn't put anything away for a rainy day.

Messenger, I support the observation in regards to Balranald being the worst run club in lets says Australia. Also having read what people are saying about Moula maybe not having these players this yr. Lets just say if players want to leave clubs for whatever reason it is I can't imagine a league trying to stop them.

Imagine the player taking the club or league to court! Hmmm..... which side would win. The player would win every time without fail so Balranald will need to start finding players elsewhere to fill the teams and hopefully in the future treat players a little different.

with clubs starting training, any new news on players, who has been doing a bit in the off season and who is still eating xmas left overs.
Are quamby still going to get their players from swan hill or are they staying put. is the moula show still on will they all turn up?

i hear moulamein are also recruiting heavily with their off field personal as well securing the services of Tyntynder long time property steward John 'Snake' Trower. More & more handy pickups for the swans must be their year.

Even JT is heading out to Moula? Conrad will no longer be the Colt Hero Kegmyster!!!!! How have the Moulanese managed this one? Surely there would be one condition on Trower's exitous from the Dogs and that would be the signing of Brad Carroll to Moula??

i hear moulamein are also recruiting heavily with their off field personal as well securing the services of Tyntynder long time property steward John 'Snake' Trower. More & more handy pickups for the swans must be their year.

What a massive coup for Moulamein. The boys at RSL must have talked him into it. He doesn't mind jumping on a band wagon old JT. :D

G'day guys new to thread, can anyone confirm these rumours: Tim Styles & one of the Dixon boys to Murrabit, Ant Foot to Quamby, Nalder to Moula, Nigel Dedini to Ultima & Budajo to Murrabit

hello all.
just wondering if any of you know names of any players moula have recruited, and if so how did they perform last year? positions etc..
shaping up to be a close year i feel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hello all.
just wondering if any of you know names of any players moula have recruited, and if so how did they perform last year? positions etc..
shaping up to be a close year i feel.

Turn to page 308. 5th one down and this will have the players that Moula have recruited. Not sure it will be that close this yr. With a couple of the Geelong boys venturing back and the locals Moula have picked up it will be a Murrabit V Moula grand final.

what positions do these new moulanese recruits play? they handy or what?
few geelong boys heading back too, things are looking good for moula, did they also get a new coach?
any other teams on the recruit as heavily as moula?

I hope Moula go good, but there lot Moulanes people talking them up BIG time here, why dont we just see how they go the first few rounds than see if the a Finals team. I do hope they go allright but lets just wait and see.

Good post. I reckon Nully may slip though, apparently losing a few: Korp, Atkin, Maloney, Crabbe, Bradley, R Poyner, also heard whisper Hewitt going also? can anyone confirm?

korp and atkin only certains at the moment but with the 99% package of ben parker coming back with his brother sam and mallee football league gun sonny linsday club still looking top 2!!

korp and atkin only certains at the moment but with the 99% package of ben parker coming back with his brother sam and mallee football league gun sonny linsday club still looking top 2!!
If this is true, forget top 2 a premiership is awaiting. Add these arrivals to Brian Burke, Sean Bedggood and others and Nully will be very hard to beat. Sonny Lindsay, surely not?

God there is so much talk about recruits and how good moulamein is going to be!! Bad move in my book buying all these players. Give it 2-3 years, they will be bank rupt, have no numbers due to all the locals leaving and all they 'may' have is a flag on the wall. Just take a drive 30 mins down the road to wakool and they can tell u all about that! They only +ve i can say is that they have looked local for the recruits (meaning CMFL) rather than unknown melbourne comodities.

Any clubs booked in for practice matches??

sonny lindsay signed and sealed with south mildura in sunraysia league.
looks like doran will have to come back and play seniors again.....

Good mate from my younger footy days know him quite well and can confirm the same. Lindsay will be at SM in 08!

Cheers

Word from Nully way that all people mentioned by Strauchnie trained last nite along with Scott Smith and Jason Hewitt.

well i heard scott smith jaz hewitt and sonny and one parker but not the other i think nully are trying to make this theres 2008 tony doran to coach seconds rogers hanging up the boots i heard or moving else where!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back