Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no jest here rog the ramjet
they couldn't handle the standard in the mallee, so off they went.
struggling at a lower level in the golden rivers, so dont be suprised if they want to go another level lower ie; north central..

AHHH I think u better just look around, The North Central is a Major League, and it would be a better standard of Footy than the Golden Rivers...

NCFL is the worst 'Major League' going around. Don't deserve the title. Why do they have to recruit from the Mallee FL to make a competitive side in the Interleague carnivals?? The boys out at Leitchville/Gunbower have been herard to say it was a scrappers league fit for bush chooks.

struggling at a lower level in the golden rivers, so dont be suprised if they want to go another level lower ie; north central..

Seems like you know Nully very well Dunkarob. I can tell you Nully are happier in the GRFL as it is a healthy enough league at the moment with most teams based around Kerang. This allows them to recruit there locals back from Bendigo and Melbourne, and they can head back after an away game and be home at a reasonable hour. Not get them home from Melbourne and send them to Walpeup, Ouyen, Jeparit, and other teams that are closer to Adelaide than Melbourne!

As for not being able to handle the Super standard that is the Mallee league, you will notice Nully played in a couple grand finals in the nineties and a prelim final in the final year in the comp...hardly struggling. The team that beat them comprehensively in the Grand Finals was a strong Berri Culgoa team, that have now had to merge to keep them going.

A just for your info, in ten years in the GRFL nully has played in 6 Grand Finals, winning three (lost last year), two prelim finals, including this year, yes, they were well beaten but still made it, and has only missed the finals once twice in around 25 years. Hardly struggling.

And to finish it off, the only confirmed losses this year are Kieran Atkin, Korpy and Tim Coffey, and that should be it.

So you just worry about your own set up Dunkarob, Nully is going along just nicely!!

sorry but you people really need to get your facts right before you go saying things on this forum, not just talking about wakool but for every clubs sake.
It does seem as though there is still alot of jealousy going around from wakool's success in 06 and doing ok last year from recruiting. If you did some research you would know that the wakool FNC holds different events throughout the year to raise money. such as the sheep races and the wakool fishing classic, and yes they do better than you might think.
I know you would all love to see wakool crash and burn but how bout we have some respect.

Carn the Hawks!!!!!!

Maybe you should be more specific when you sink the boots in and not just have a go at "you people". I would hope that every club in the GRFL has a strong year and most importantly have plenty of numbers for all grades of footy I don't think anyone would like to see other clubs "crash and burn". I think maybe the jealousy is just in your head FB I think most people are happy to see players of the calibre of Harvey playing in our league who ever it's for.

I'm sure the Wakool FC is financially secure enough to do some solid recruiting again this year, it will be more about attracting them to the club where the problem could lie. Fisher is not an experienced coach and with distance problems I think it's hard to attract good people.

I like most hope Wakool can put 3 competitive grades of football on the park each week, I don't mind if they all finish bottom as long as they are there and having a crack.

???

Just checking to see if we are talking about the same team here dunk.

Nully would be one of the most successful teams in the league given the amount of people who actually live there.
Successful on the field and off it.

Its a great effort to get teams on the park, and every year be in contention in most grades.

looks like nulli will struggle if all rumours true, maybe they might have to change leagues again to a lower level.... could try north central....

Possibly the stupidest and most ill-informed post I have ever read on this forum. The response to this clown has been good to see!!

Seems like you know Nully very well Dunkarob. I can tell you Nully are happier in the GRFL as it is a healthy enough league at the moment with most teams based around Kerang. This allows them to recruit there locals back from Bendigo and Melbourne, and they can head back after an away game and be home at a reasonable hour. Not get them home from Melbourne and send them to Walpeup, Ouyen, Jeparit, and other teams that are closer to Adelaide than Melbourne!

As for not being able to handle the Super standard that is the Mallee league, you will notice Nully played in a couple grand finals in the nineties and a prelim final in the final year in the comp...hardly struggling. The team that beat them comprehensively in the Grand Finals was a strong Berri Culgoa team, that have now had to merge to keep them going.

A just for your info, in ten years in the GRFL nully has played in 6 Grand Finals, winning three (lost last year), two prelim finals, including this year, yes, they were well beaten but still made it, and has only missed the finals once twice in around 25 years. Hardly struggling.

And to finish it off, the only confirmed losses this year are Kieran Atkin, Korpy and Tim Coffey, and that should be it.

So you just worry about your own set up Dunkarob, Nully is going along just nicely!!

here here dazza. being a player from an opposing club it's envious how competitive u blokes r year after year and not only in the 1's but in the lower grades as well. best thing u blokes did was move in2 the grfl.
heard around the traps that sea lake r keen 2 move in2 the league as well 4 the same reasons(easier 2 get blokes home). this talk has been going on 4 a while now but jus seeing if it's growing any momentum? they couldn't be let in2 the league until next yr, am i right?

thanks for the info daryl somers. i hear your point about the travel, but as for all the other blah blah, get off the weed and realise you left because you were not good enough and my point was you will leave again when your not good enough again.....maybe you could start your own league, that way you can enjoy get flogged by yourself every week.....:)

PLAYING COACH WANTED

Due to extreme circumstances Ararat Eagles, affiliated with the Lexton Plains Football League are seeking a playing coach for the 2008 season. Excellent playing and social room facilities with a young list to work with. Have been getting on average 24 players to training at the moment. For more information contact me throuogh a personal message. Closing date 8th Feb.

Maybe you should be more specific when you sink the boots in and not just have a go at "you people". I would hope that every club in the GRFL has a strong year and most importantly have plenty of numbers for all grades of footy I don't think anyone would like to see other clubs "crash and burn". I think maybe the jealousy is just in your head FB I think most people are happy to see players of the calibre of Harvey playing in our league who ever it's for.

I'm sure the Wakool FC is financially secure enough to do some solid recruiting again this year, it will be more about attracting them to the club where the problem could lie. Fisher is not an experienced coach and with distance problems I think it's hard to attract good people.

I like most hope Wakool can put 3 competitive grades of football on the park each week, I don't mind if they all finish bottom as long as they are there and having a crack.
I thought we had 4 games each saturday:confused:

thanks for the info daryl somers. i hear your point about the travel, but as for all the other blah blah, get off the weed and realise you left because you were not good enough and my point was you will leave again when your not good enough again.....maybe you could start your own league, that way you can enjoy get flogged by yourself every week.....:)
I reckon I know who is flogging themselves:eek:

Obviously you aren't that bright dunkhead, but can you please inform us of another team in the Mallee area that has been more successful that Nully in the past 25 years. I'm certain that there is one or two, but I'm tipping that Nully would be in the top 10%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I stutter dumbrob, the last four years in the Mallee League Nully played in two Grand Finals and a Prelim.

Here's to Dumbrob, the new biggest tool on the GRFL forum.

Once you get found out it is going to be very hard to take back what you have been saying. wouldn't like to be in your boots.
Here here to nully, good team and top blokes to go with it.

Can someone from Nullawil tell me where Dunkarob's hatred for the Maroons came from? Certainly has sand in his crack about something!

I need to analyse something here.
What is a 'ROB' and what is he trying to 'DUNK' it in???

Can someone from Nullawil tell me where Dunkarob's hatred for the Maroons came from? Certainly has sand in his crack about something!

Well i wouldnt mind getting in on the onslaught into Dunkarob but i think that we've all established he thort he was pretty cool to get on here an bag us yet cant quite back it up!!!
As 4 the dunking stage, i'd say he's been dunkin into a few chocolate donuts!!!

ha ha like that one vet. As for dunkhead, methinks maybe he has been on the receiving end of a few beatings from the mighty maroons at some point, perhaps harbours some sour grapes????

he's obviously got some connection with the mallee league, maybe he can "dunk his rob" on their thread

ha ha like that one vet. As for dunkhead, methinks maybe he has been on the receiving end of a few beatings from the mighty maroons at some point, perhaps harbours some sour grapes????

he's obviously got some connection with the mallee league, maybe he can "dunk his rob" on their thread

thanks to all for your passion towards the maroons and welcome to my fan club.
a few facts for you; never been beaten by nulli as never played them.
no connection to the mallee either.
know a couple of nulli people and knew this would get up them.
im just a professional fisherman who loves to stir up a bit of passion in country footy and by the look of it i just caught some big ones.
happy fishing, go ultima.......

thanks to all for your passion towards the maroons and welcome to my fan club.
a few facts for you; never been beaten by nulli as never played them.
no connection to the mallee either.
know a couple of nulli people and knew this would get up them.
im just a professional fisherman who loves to stir up a bit of passion in country footy and by the look of it i just caught some big ones.
happy fishing, go ultima.......

Lodden Valley Football League
Views: 107,762
Posted By dunkarob
Re: Lodden Valley Football League

Any names there please GERTA? Also wondering if can inform me on a player that was at serp last season i think by the name of rob duncann, seen he was cleared ther from beulah in the mallee. i think...

Couldn't help but notice this post by you earlier in the LVFL forum 'Dunk', it appears you are asking people what they think or you!!! And a lot of your posts involve commenting on Beaulah players....correct me if I'm wrong but Beaulah is in the Mallee football League, and you are a shite fisherman.

Moula appear to be getting their shit together now, however they have been a rabble for the best part of 15 years, so they clearly aren't the best club in the comp.

and yes, like wakool, if they break into the top half of the comp, lets see how long they last there.

Any truth to the rumour that the Moulaneise are in fact out of money and can't afford to get any of the Geelong blokes back? As far as i know the Geelong blokes got that club back on track and now with a few other recruits they getrid of them. I've heard so many different rumours it's starting to get rediculous but if anyone can confirm if they've heard anything that would be great.

If Moula aint getting the Geelong boys back can i have their numbers? I'd love to get them playing in Melbourne.

Also any truth that Harvey is going to play again for Wakool? I don't believe he is but the talk I heard and not from a reliable resource is that he's back.

Lodden Valley Football League
Views: 107,762
Posted By dunkarob
Re: Lodden Valley Football League

Any names there please GERTA? Also wondering if can inform me on a player that was at serp last season i think by the name of rob duncann, seen he was cleared ther from beulah in the mallee. i think...

Couldn't help but notice this post by you earlier in the LVFL forum 'Dunk', it appears you are asking people what they think or you!!! And a lot of your posts involve commenting on Beaulah players....correct me if I'm wrong but Beaulah is in the Mallee football League, and you are a shite fisherman.

wrong and correct
wrong in that i am not rob duncan from beulah, know of him but dont appreciate being called that old fat or slow.
correct in that i comment on beulah as i know a fair few blokes from that way as i do many from other mallee clubs.
extremely correct that i am a shit fisherman:p

Any truth to the rumour that the Moulaneise are in fact out of money and can't afford to get any of the Geelong blokes back? As far as i know the Geelong blokes got that club back on track and now with a few other recruits they getrid of them. I've heard so many different rumours it's starting to get rediculous but if anyone can confirm if they've heard anything that would be great.

If Moula aint getting the Geelong boys back can i have their numbers? I'd love to get them playing in Melbourne.

Also any truth that Harvey is going to play again for Wakool? I don't believe he is but the talk I heard and not from a reliable resource is that he's back.

what club in Melbourne you from?

what club in Melbourne you from?

I used to play for Oak Park in the EDFL. Along time ago now. But, I still have a big interest in ensuring the club does well and trying to get as many good players to the club as possible and I can assure all that they won't stuff the boys around. So if someone has any of their numbers that'd great as it does sound like Moula aint got the money to get them back. Good news for the rest of the comp up that way and Moula will finish where i stated about fifth.

Or if the rumours aren't true with Moula I want to know why they haven't signed the boys? By the looks of things on this website the Moula personell have gone to sleep and don't reply with anything to state what is really happening with that club. Maybe their a bit worried to say stuff this yr knowing they won't be the dominant side they thought they would be by buying players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back