Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moula
Nully
Wandella
Macorna

surprised that no one else has tipped moula. Going on their transfers, they have added 14, majority good senior players, and only really lost 2 of any note: logan and murphy. If this is all they lose, they will be very hard to beat.

moula apparantely have a a list of injuries that includes...kane bannam, kane evans and 2 of their ballranald recruits...moula people could shed some light on this...?

Does Jase Robertson's situation have anything to do with the fact that Woorinen do not want to clear him to Nyah but would clear him to Quamby coz it is outside the CMFL and there are players at Quamby that want to go back to Woorinen. Sort of like a trade week situation
No, he's living in Quamby.

Jase gave Macorna a call looking for a game quite a while ago now, we wouldn't have had the cash and were happy with how we had recruited so we didn't follow it up. Did he contact Quamby or did they chase him? Why did he want out of Worineen so bad??
We've had a crack at him for the last couple of years. His mates have left Woora, so he decided it was time to move on.

Anyone out Wandella way know whats going on with Mick Bott and Trav Smith. Havn't put clearances in for a while, they stayn or goin?

Bott and Smith have both been playing in the Kerang practice matches to date.Bott went down on the weekend and was carted off in the ambo with a suspected broken leg, was given the all clear from the x-rays but I believe he is off to melbourne for an MRI to see the extent of the ligament damage in the ankle.Would expect them to put in anoth clearance with another week to go in the CMFL.Not a good start for the bomber boys in the Blue colours, Poodle got KO'd in his first run and now Bott, that on top of McKenzie's knee last year.

We've had a crack at him for the last couple of years. His mates have left Woora, so he decided it was time to move on.

Wobbo will be good for Quamby, will get plenty of it I would suggest and kick it a mile with his booming left foot.Have you seen his scrap book yet? Quite impressive...

Ladder prediction for the end of year:1 Moulamien2 Murrabit3 Macorna4 Nullawil5 Wandella6 Quambatook7 Ultima8 Wakool9 HayThis week in the tippingMoula by 8ptsNully by 16ptsWandella by 36ptsMacorna by 65pts

Ladder prediction for the end of year:1 Moulamien2 Murrabit3 Macorna4 Nullawil5 Wandella6 Quambatook7 Ultima8 Wakool9 HayThis week in the tippingMoula by 8ptsNully by 16ptsWandella by 36ptsMacorna by 65pts

2008 Ladder prediction come finals:

1 Murrabit
2 Moulamien
3 Wandella
4 Macorna
5 Nully
6 Quambatook
7 Ultima
8 Wakool
9 Hay

This week...
Murrabit by 12 points
Nulliwul by 20 points
Wandella by 50+ points
Macorna by 25 points

Nully will have a few Under 17's rotating thru the senior grades this year. The likes of Kyle Doran, Paddy Rogers and Daniel Watts are all very capable of playing senior footy.
On another subject, will Hay, Quamby and Wakool be fielding reserves grades this season? Surely as its the Thursday b4 round 1 they would know by now!!!

Wandella have three u17's players playin saturday in seniors... Jay McDonald, Tyler Miles and Daniel Baker all getting a chance to proove them selves:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our financial situation is fine, there is no correlation between our finances and our lack of player numbers. Its one thing to have money, but another to find players whom are on the move, prepared to do the travel etc. Something many recruiting staff know only too well.

I feel sorry for quamby, they've been hit with a hard stick this year...not much success over recent years leaves little to be desired for players willing to move out there...and its not like theres many jobs to entice players to move for. i hope over the next few years they can rebuild. they have the money, now they just need some players. good luck. Jase robertson real good pickup, lets hope he hangs round for a few years and draws a few mates to the club.

Our financial situation is fine, there is no correlation between our finances and our lack of player numbers. Its one thing to have money, but another to find players whom are on the move, prepared to do the travel etc. Something many recruiting staff know only too well.

No sh i t snibs, if you can get robbo out there u must have a fair bitta pat cash!!!! Next investment, some shoes for yaself??:D

Good call Rosco.. Fair bit of sugar coating on the comments of old Snibs.. I think he is severely delusional if he thinks ppl believe what he is saying!!
I'm not asking for your blessing Sockit, or you Rosco for that matter. He will be lining up Saturday and I hope he has a good year.
How bout you guys worry bout Nyah.

I'm not asking for your blessing Sockit, or you Rosco for that matter. He will be lining up Saturday and I hope he has a good year.

Boy's Boy's Boy's this same man called Lake Boga to play and answer was NO called Lalbert to play answer NO called Murrabit answer NO and thats the ones I heard finally got a hold of Nyah and they accepted and got him for ___ all, Then he chased Charlton to play with his mates again after signing with Nyah and now you link him to Quambie..... well ill be fuked.....

Boy's Boy's Boy's this same man called Lake Boga to play and answer was NO called Lalbert to play answer NO called Murrabit answer NO and thats the ones I heard finally got a hold of Nyah and they accepted and got him for ___ all, Then he chased Charlton to play with his mates again after signing with Nyah and now you link him to Quambie..... well ill be fuked.....

Couldnt have put it any better myself lalza

I will be making no further comment on this matter, But good luck Snibs and Quamby i'm sure Robbo will be a great man to have around at your club!!

Moula
Nully
Wandella
Macorna

surprised that no one else has tipped moula. Going on their transfers, they have added 14, majority good senior players, and only really lost 2 of any note: logan and murphy. If this is all they lose, they will be very hard to beat.

Bear, Personal opinion but Beau Duthrie will be a big loss as well. Looking at the list if that is all that Moula has lost I totally agree that I'd be tipping Moula to win by a whisker. That is going by what you guys have been writing on here saying the new recruits go alright.

Well if you all think Quamby must hav a bit of cash, what bout Moula!!!! They will be paying the most cash out of every club in the league!!! Do you think they will be paying more the Wakool, from the last couple of years?????
Bit Sad really, how they have to pay all that money, but good on to them..

Well if you all think Quamby must hav a bit of cash, what bout Moula!!!! They will be paying the most cash out of every club in the league!!! Do you think they will be paying more the Wakool, from the last couple of years?????
Bit Sad really, how they have to pay all that money, but good on to them..

We all realise that one there Marty, but there is one thing that separates the two, Quamby have been speaking of not having seconds, where as Moula have never been not having a 2's team!!!!!

G'day new to this thread. Is there a seconds team for all teams???
Heard hay might field a team at home games, but not away. Can any one tell me if wrong???

What ever float's your boat!​
Word on the street is that Hay rang Wandella last night at training around 9pm, to say they would not be fielding a reserves side this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back