Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

heard a whisper that Murrabit will be announcing a new coach tonight. Watch this space....

Was actually just talking to those in the know at Murrabit tonight and they have appointed a long time legend of the club. While the man appointed has been away from the club for a couple of years it was indicated that he was very pleased to be back there with his family. Rocket Rose has been appointed by the Murrabit football club as its on and off felid leader for the season 2009. Good luck to the guys I'm sure they can smell the success Rocket will bring back to the club :thumbsu:

Good old Rocket Rose hey.... When does tranning start than.... It will be a pie night to start of with him...Need truck load of pies just 2 feed him....

Is it true i hear its Dean McGowan from the river raiders, coaching Murrabit???

Good old Rocket Rose hey.... When does tranning start than.... It will be a pie night to start of with him...Need truck load of pies just 2 feed him....

Is it true i hear its Dean McGowan from the river raiders, coaching Murrabit???

Yes talking to Chubby Fulton he said that Billy was coaching the Blues. Also that the Whelan boys and Jaybird were thinking of heading there as well.

Yes talking to Chubby Fulton he said that Billy was coaching the Blues. Also that the Whelan boys and Jaybird were thinking of heading there as well.
i don't think the whelans would go to murrabit if billy was coaching them,jay will go for the money no doubt.Why would murrabit recruit a full foward when they have one is he still stay or going with josh bray?

i don't think the whelans would go to murrabit if billy was coaching them,jay will go for the money no doubt.Why would murrabit recruit a full foward when they have one is he still stay or going with josh bray?

Perhaps Billy was appointed more so for his coaching rather than position he plays. I'm sure any club would want more than one avenue to goal.
As for Jay going for money, most recruits are payed. However, the Laursen name is pretty big out at Murrabit. Jay may like to play where his family has before.
I must be out of the loop, haven't heard Josh was leaving?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard tonight at the Pioneers first pre-season training. The Top three finishers in the 3km time trial were from Golden Rivers...
Aidan Murphy Wan
Mat Ladson Mac
Jack Baker Quam
all in good times to!
good signs for the future of these clubs if they decide to stay around!

Heard tonight at the Pioneers first pre-season training. The Top three finishers in the 3km time trial were from Golden Rivers...
Aidan Murphy Wan
Mat Ladson Mac
Jack Baker Quam
all in good times to!
good signs for the future of these clubs if they decide to stay around!

Excellent for the league's talent, has always been there, especially Matty Ladson has worked hard for the past few years on his footy and can hopefully get his crack next season!! Let's just hope for the League's sake that these kids dont get any pressure to join a major league (e.g. Marty Kelly) to better their footy, would be a shame to see this kids out of the comp next season.

Excellent for the league's talent, has always been there, especially Matty Ladson has worked hard for the past few years on his footy and can hopefully get his crack next season!! Let's just hope for the League's sake that these kids dont get any pressure to join a major league (e.g. Marty Kelly) to better their footy, would be a shame to see this kids out of the comp next season.

Correct Nackas, Ladson has always had the ability, has shown it for a few years now, as to Baker...
Murphy did a great effort one of the fittest kids going around.. surely at Wandella, heard he might be leaving though, as he wasn't really given a fair crack at senior football as to some U17's. Should of been one of the first u17 players in there but ended up play only 1-2 games Certainly got the ability for Senior football, heard he racked up 40+ posessions in the u17's Grand final?... Some bad news for Wandella if he leaves...

Good effort from the boys though!

Just wondering how Leigh Millard goes? Heard he has been offered big coin to stay in Ballarat, upwards of $250, is he worth it though he is still fairly young

Just wondering how Leigh Millard goes? Heard he has been offered big coin to stay in Ballarat, upwards of $250, is he worth it though he is still fairly young

I dont get paid to play cause im rubbish. but $250 aint that big especially for a major league. pretty Sure Ryan Hayes will be on close to if not more then a $1000 a game at Wedderburn. (he was offered $1200 by moama) thats big Coin. Any one in this League around that figure??? and NCFl is no where as powerful as the ballarat league

I dont get paid to play cause im rubbish. but $250 aint that big especially for a major league. pretty Sure Ryan Hayes will be on close to if not more then a $1000 a game at Wedderburn. (he was offered $1200 by moama) thats big Coin. Any one in this League around that figure??? and NCFl is no where as powerful as the ballarat league
1000 to play at wedderburn thats the starting salary , you would want that to go there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back