Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if nullawill are the real deal?
I noticed they gave wakool a towling a couple of weeks back,if both sides played there best football who would win?
How has harvey been for wakool this year?.
Is he sticking around the club and contributing off the field?.

madpie said:
Just wondering if nullawill are the real deal?
I noticed they gave wakool a towling a couple of weeks back,if both sides played there best football who would win?
How has harvey been for wakool this year?.
Is he sticking around the club and contributing off the field?.

Well I believe that Nully has the back line to make sure that the "Untouchables" can be tamed. In relation to a couple of weeks ago, Nully just had one of those day and Wakool had one of "Those" days. Finals footy different game. Rematch in 3 weeks

the gloved 1 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny12
Ah CHB johno doyle wakool VFL clubs have been looking at him he is killing them no doubt bode can play anywhere never said bode cant play anywhere but ruck and knowing bode he is a very smart ruckman and is prefered there and Brenton hogan was 2nd last year in league BnF matty Grahman on the ball really hard at it.

found this on best teams of 06 thread and nobody has answered the following questions for me so hoping someone here might be able to. how tall is johnno doyle? how old is he and who are some of the CHF he has had the better of this year?

The guy is a decent footballer i'll give him that, and i've only seen him play twice this year. But i would also like to bring up the point from a while back on this site that nobody could name a convincing CHF in there interleague team. He certainly needs to go to a stonger league to improve.

On another point, have played Nully and Wakool in recent weeks, my view is the premiership will be decided in the middle not by the big names at either end. Nully have a better overall team and in particular backline, Wakool have the X factor.

HappyDayz said:
The guy is a decent footballer i'll give him that, and i've only seen him play twice this year. But i would also like to bring up the point from a while back on this site that nobody could name a convincing CHF in there interleague team. He certainly needs to go to a stonger league to improve.

On another point, have played Nully and Wakool in recent weeks, my view is the premiership will be decided in the middle not by the big names at either end. Nully have a better overall team and in particular backline, Wakool have the X factor.

The second semi should be a great game, which will be held at Ultima :D A big crowd should be on hand to watch the biggest draw card the Golden Rivers has seen in quite a while (Harvey) However I think that with all the avenues to goal Nully have, and Wakools suspect defence, its Nully straight into the big one.

How is young arren smith playing. Have not seen him play for a couple of years is he still a little tubby bloke or has he lost his puppy fat.

many may disagree with this but dont be surprised to see Luke Maher right up there in the b&f. Has had an amzing season, maybe we havent won enough games to get him enough votes but should poll in lots of games.
I think bode will compete with parker, but what does that matter, look at last two brownlow winners, both competing with class midfield and still won. Harvey will get votes for his bags of goals and for being harvey i would imagine. Stephen Pearce from macorna to poll well along with Dicko from wandella. Nully for the flag, much better TEAM

Is the Bray curse true @ murrabit?
Is there a second knee reconstruction required for this year, the older of the two brays? Noticed he was running water on the weekend? Anyone confirm this? :confused:

onthemoney said:
Yeah, only bloke with a leg injury ive seen go off on a stecher, so mustve been pretty ugly. low pain tolerance or just genuinly bad luck????

definetly low pain tolerance... a pretty unlucky year for young whippet. Lucky the man can sing! :D

Now to another issue that no doubt needs to be addressed. Murrabit will line up in the 1st semi against eitha Wandella/Hay. If Murrabit is to be victorius then will have the beauty of a home ground advantage in the Preliminary final. I know that people will say that the best team should win no matter where the game is played, but surely all favours in finals footy need 2 b eliminated???? Any thoughts??

Nackas said:
Now to another issue that no doubt needs to be addressed. Murrabit will line up in the 1st semi against eitha Wandella/Hay. If Murrabit is to be victorius then will have the beauty of a home ground advantage in the Preliminary final. I know that people will say that the best team should win no matter where the game is played, but surely all favours in finals footy need 2 b eliminated???? Any thoughts??

#### house by the league. The planning of the finals series should have been done more thorough.:thumbsdown:

Catter said:
#### house by the league. The planning of the finals series should have been done more thorough.:thumbsdown:

would have to agree, couldve worked out a long way out from finals that murrabit was going to finish 3rd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swap the Second Semi to Murrabit, Prelim to Ultima. Easy done. The finals where done less then a month ago, so it would be easy to see where the sides where going to finish.

Was reading the Guardian today and wasnt there some explosive comments made by the Wandella coach. "OBVIOUSLY, our big win today is going to make it hard for them (Hay)." And then super snooper does the math and tells us that the final four is not stitched up just yet, maybe chum got the wrong info after the game at macorna. To me a 100 points to 60 points win to the lions is not out of the question, espiecially up there. Any thoughts on the article.
P.S I believe that the bombers are the better side, just trying to drum up some conversation.:thumbsu:

champ said:
Was reading the Guardian today and wasnt there some explosive comments made by the Wandella coach. "OBVIOUSLY, our big win today is going to make it hard for them (Hay)." And then super snooper does the math and tells us that the final four is not stitched up just yet, maybe chum got the wrong info after the game at macorna. To me a 100 points to 60 points win to the lions is not out of the question, espiecially up there. Any thoughts on the article.
P.S I believe that the bombers are the better side, just trying to drum up some conversation.:thumbsu:
Yes, not good on the mathematics out at bomberland. they were under the impression that hay required a 96 point victory.

Won't matter though, Wandella to progress to finals.

Nackas said:

Don't think it would phase wakool who they played @ murrabit considering they beat the blues when they played there just two weeks ago, and have accounted for wandella both times.
But finals is different football, anyone at wandella will tell you that.:D

Nullawil straight into GF.;)

TEE-R-OTTER said:
Don't think it would phase wakool who they played @ murrabit considering they beat the blues when they played there just two weeks ago, and have accounted for wandella both times.
But finals is different football, anyone at wandella will tell you that.:D

Nullawil straight into GF.;)

Wouldnt go riding off the Wakool side yet, The class they have is phenominal across the board, Nullawil will have to play great football 2 nock them off. Finals Venues were announced wen it was obvious just wat the finals outcome was going to be. Speakin of Mathematics, whoever worked out the venues really needs to have a think about the job! It wont get changed now tho, its a bit late really!! Not riding eitha Wandella/Hay off @ this stage also, it maybe a cleche but finals is a whole different ball game! But still, there is the possibly of maybe a home final which is again b u l l s h i t

Nackas said:
Wouldnt go riding off the Wakool side yet, The class they have is phenominal across the board, Nullawil will have to play great football 2 nock them off. Finals Venues were announced wen it was obvious just wat the finals outcome was going to be. Speakin of Mathematics, whoever done them there really needs to switch on a bit!! It wont get changed now tho, its a bit late really!! Not riding eitha Wandella/Hay off @ this stage also, it maybe a cleche but finals is a whole different ball game! But still, there is the possibly of maybe a home final which is again b u l l s h i t
I dont see a problem with a home final, it happens in every other league. Any way maybe we are getting a little bit ahead of ourselves, I wouldnt be writing of Wandella or Hay, which ever make it. Wandella are hitting their straps at the right time of year, and Murrabit seem to have a few key players out with long term injuries. Didnt Wandella account for Murrabit a few weeks back?

jimmyboy said:
I dont see a problem with a home final, it happens in every other league. Any way maybe we are getting a little bit ahead of ourselves, I wouldnt be writing of Wandella or Hay, which ever make it. Wandella are hitting their straps at the right time of year, and Murrabit seem to have a few key players out with long term injuries. Didnt Wandella account for Murrabit a few weeks back?

Wouldnt go as far as sayin every otha league! But it shouldnt happen all the same. Finals are supposed 2 b even and the league new well and truely that Murrabit were gunna finish 3rd!! Everyone talkin up the fact that Murrabit has the best facilities (Which i will not argue with) so why not give them the 2nd semi, surely a 2nd semi will attract a better crowd! More people would wanna c the top 2 teams for the year in battle??

Nackas said:
Wouldnt go as far as sayin every otha league! But it shouldnt happen all the same. Finals are supposed 2 b even and the league new well and truely that Murrabit were gunna finish 3rd!! Everyone talkin up the fact that Murrabit has the best facilities (Which i will not argue with) so why not give them the 2nd semi, surely a 2nd semi will attract a better crowd! More people would wanna c the top 2 teams for the year in battle??
I dont know for a fact because i am not involved at either club, but if you asked the Wakool and Nully players if they minded, im sure that they wouldnt. Generaly the best team wins on the day in finals football, and if they lost to Murrabit at Murrabit I bet that neither coach would be blaming the venue for the loss.

all this talk about home finals is c r a p. they used to play the grand final at murrabit and i'm sure if a team lost to murrabit in the big 1 over there they wouldn't be blaming the ground

Kick_it_2_me said:
all this talk about home finals is c r a p. they used to play the grand final at murrabit and i'm sure if a team lost to murrabit in the big 1 over there they wouldn't be blaming the ground

Throughout the 1990's murrabit did feature in some home finals, needless to say they didn't win any! 96 loss to the roos is just one example.

Nackas said:

Tell me how? "the league new well and truely that Murrabit were gunna finish 3rd!!" can someone tell the future or something? :confused:

Bowser said:
Tell me how? "the league new well and truely that Murrabit were gunna finish 3rd!!" can someone tell the future or something? :confused:
they've obviously had the good fortune of being well educated bowser, to those in the education system, keep up the terriffic work.:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back