Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Pat Mahon still get around in Golden Rivers?? Used to play a bit of footy with him, very dangerous player, lightning fast and tough. Cut down in his prime though by over-indulgence during studies in Bendigo!

you would't happen to play for calivil united would you tommy? pat is about 3 weeks away after a knee reco, should be playing after the bye next week. should take a bit to get back into it

Hahahaha now dont go blowin ur own trumpet there Mac :thumbsu:
Now just on the condition of the Wandella away change rooms, have they been upgraded or shall we all look forward to the presence of the tin shed 2morra??
You can get changed on the concrete slab at the back that will be new visitors rooms if you don't like the tin shed?

Mactiger : I wish you would stop being a tool everyone knows you don't play for Macorna, all you ever talk about is Moulamein.

hey mate have you seen the teams for tomorrow how are they looking, juddy crawford back is a good thing. Has he had a run this year, or is he just straight in the ones. They SHOULD have a comfortable win but moula and hay always have tough contest.

what was the reason for dropping morso,

Was this the master work of the Essendon recruiting manager by any chance?? Or the fact that he's just a scared little boy who runs wide and gets the easy ball at every opportunity?? Great talent have no doubt about it, but just looks a bit fragile and scared! Moulamein look to him at every chance for one of his bursts along the wing, but is evident when he's unda pressure as he tends to poo his pants a bit an fumble!

Was this the master work of the Essendon recruiting manager by any chance?? Or the fact that he's just a scared little boy who runs wide and gets the easy ball at every opportunity?? Great talent have no doubt about it, but just looks a bit fragile and scared! Moulamein look to him at every chance for one of his bursts along the wing, but is evident when he's unda pressure as he tends to poo his pants a bit an fumble!

you wont get an argument from me their mate i think he just needs a bit more confidence, when it comes to getting the hard ball, and once that happens he will turn into a great country footballer

moula shouldnt have dropped young mick he is a great young player.. possibly the best skills in the side.. give him some time and he will be a gun in any country league:thumbsu:

you wont get an argument from me their mate i think he just needs a bit more confidence, when it comes to getting the hard ball, and once that happens he will turn into a great country footballer

Yeah didnt mean to sound to critical on the young bloke, but thats just my opinion and u have blokes talkin him up, so thought i would tell it how it is! Im not disputing the amount of talent he has one bit, he just (as ironmunger said) lacks that bitta confidence to go and get the hard ball!! that'll come, only takes that one good wack, he will realise it didnt hurt that much an he'll b set! Mite come in the 2's, more chance of gettin wacked there than in the 1's! At the same time, it wont hurt him to get a million kicks in the magoo's, should carve em up! "Sauce head wannabe?!?!" Wuld ratha b dead than red!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back