Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are the 4 winners for this round.
wandella by plenty
murrabit by 30 points
nully by 14 points
and the mighty swans to get up in a close one against quamby in the match of the round.

Tips are as follows
Wandella by 101points
Murrabit by 8 goals
Nully by 3 goals
Quamby to put Moula back in their box. 10 points

alright gents tips for the week, in what is a good week of games in the grfl.

Nully v Macorna - Nully should be far too strong for Macorna. Nully 68 points.

Hay v Wandella - Wandella will defeat Hay. I get the feeling this will be by a considerable margin. Wandella 75 points.(generous)

Wakool v Murribit - Nearly the game of the round, should be game of the round, but isnt. Hard game to pick. Wakool out of sorts, Murribit doing well. Murribit will win by 34 points, although i wont be at all surprised if Wakool get up.

And finally what is the game of the round,

Quamby v Moula - The Swans must attack the ball and man with the ball very hard. If we see Moula be desperate we will see them defeat Quamby. Bit early saying this is the make or break game for both teams. Moula v Wandella, 2nd time around, is make or break friends. Moula 19 points.

Good luck all.

GRFL Tipping.

Updated Leaders Board:
Bernard 18
Catter 17
Happy Dayz 17
Footy Pie 16
Fox doog 16
Footy tripper 16
Number 16 15
Gastev 13
China 12
Daryl Somers 12 (despite tipping draw)
Dockers 12
Bowser 11
Mactiger 11
Killer Kelvin 10

remember if you don't put them on you get the away teams.

Happy tipping:thumbsu:

just wonderin how the young kids are goin out murrabit? there was a fair bit of talk pre season about leeroy millard n blair monk...they getting much of it? who else is impressing out there on and of the feild?

Are Wandella the real deal, or did they just play well on the weekend? And what about Macorna? Done by 25goals one week, knock off the reigning premiers the next, where are they at?

Aww c'mon he's allowed his appinion.

Hey Appin Vet, wanna see somethin' boring?

Leaghur Football Association (Vic)

Quick Premiers List :
1932 - Appin.
1933 - Yando.
1934 - Barraport.
1935 - Barraport.
1936 - Appin.
1937 - Appin.
1938 - Appin.
1939 - Macorna.

Timeline :
1932 :
Participating clubs included :
- Appin,
- Lake Meran,
- Leaghur and
- Yando.
Grand Final - Appin 4.8.32 defeated Yando 3.5.23.

1933 :
- Appin,
- Barraport,
- Lake Meran,
- Leaghur and
- Yando.
Grand Final - Yando 6.6.42 defeated Barraport 5.7.37.

1934 :
- Appin,
- Barraport,
- Boort Jrs,
- Lake Meran,
- Leaghur and
- Yando.
Grand Final - Barraport defeated Appin by 6 pts.

1935 :
- Appin,
- Barraport,
- Boort Jrs,
- Lake Meran and
- Leaghur.
Grand Final - Barraport defeated Appin by 17 pts.

1936 :
- Appin,
- Barraport,
- Boort Jrs,
- Lake Meran and
- Leaghur.
Grand Final - Appin 5.9.39 defeated Barraport 2.10.22.

1937 :
- Appin,
- Barraport,
- Boort Jrs,
- Lake Meran and
- Leaghur.
Grand Final - Appin defeated Barraport by 6 pts.

1938 :
- Appin,
- Barraport,
- Leaghur,
- Macorna and
- Wandella.
Grand Final - Appin 5.9.39 defeated Macorna 3.10.28.

1939 :
- Appin,
- Lake Meran,
- Leaghur,
- Macorna and
- Wandella.
Grand Final - Macorna 12.7.79 defeated Wandella 12.6.78.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

alright gents tips for the week, in what is a good week of games in the grfl.

Nully v Macorna -
Hay v Wandella -
Wakool v Murribit -
Quamby v Moula - Good luck all.

Tips:
Injury riddled Nully to scrape home against Macorna
Wandella over hay by 127 points
Murrabit to beat Wakool by 45 points
Quamby V Moula should be a cracker, but I think the Moula boys may bring home the bacon by 25 points

Injuries at Nully
- Reece Poyner, (3-4 weeks)
- Jeremy Barbetti, (2 weeks)
- Sam Goldsmith, Danny Crabbe (unavailable)
- Jon Haslam's first game since rd 1 after a crook back

No excuses against Macorna at Home.

Trying to cover ya a*se early footy tripper??? no disrespect to Danny, but if nully are banking on him being a reason they would lose a senior game of footy, they obviously have issues..

can anyone tell me how the game predictions read in the northern times this week?? Last week they picked moula to win by just 3 goals and strolled our way to a 150 point victory thats some expert analysis isnt it???... have any of them got any idea of the league???

can anyone tell me how the game predictions read in the northern times this week?? Last week they picked moula to win by just 3 goals and strolled our way to a 150 point victory thats some expert analysis isnt it???... have any of them got any idea of the league???

I think they tip conservatively so they don't appear to knock any club.

Tips:
Injury riddled Nully to scrape home against Macorna
Wandella over hay by 127 points
Murrabit to beat Wakool by 45 points
Quamby V Moula should be a cracker, but I think the Moula boys may bring home the bacon by 25 points

Nullawil may just still be too good for Macorna -22 points
Wandella to give hay a hiding - 100+ points
Wakool to come back firing - 7 points over the Murrabit Mob
Quamby v Moula - game of the round. hard to pick so seeming as a lot of the boys think moula are gunna get up i tip quamby by 8-12 points.

Yes you did win Gastev... but hang on... so has everyone else that has played them:eek:

Injuries at Nully
- Reece Poyner, (3-4 weeks)
- Jeremy Barbetti, (2 weeks)
- Sam Goldsmith, Danny Crabbe (unavailable)
- Jon Haslam's first game since rd 1 after a crook back

No excuses against Macorna at Home.

+ Bill Hewitt, Paul Kiley, Ralph Pollington

HEY MESSENGER.. good to see the tigers have a good win when it was looking like things were starting to be stacked against the tigers... hope the boys have a real crack this weekend even with the loss of a few KEY players...also could u tell me how the 5 boys went at interleague on sunday....neway have fun mate..

HEY MESSENGER.. good to see the tigers have a good win when it was looking like things were starting to be stacked against the tigers... hope the boys have a real crack this weekend even with the loss of a few KEY players...also could u tell me how the 5 boys went at interleague on sunday....neway have fun mate..

Good to hear from you China, how are the Balinesse ladies/men treating Biggsy, well I hope. The interleague wasn't all that successful on the Sunday for the U17's I don't think they won a game as far as the Macorna boys go I heard Jordan Simpson was in the better players for the day but didn't hear much else. Maybe if someone on here went to the game they could mention the better players, goal kickers, etc.

Didn't here anything reguarding the U14's.

Tough game for the Tiges this week, still with a few outs a good sign on Thursday night though with Stephen Pearce participating in about half the training session, no competitive work at this stage. I would say he is still 3-4 weeks away. Still no sign of Silas Laidlaw on the track, but good to see a former rookie of the year at Macorna back this season, Brendan Faulkner is just waiting on his clearance from Golden Square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back