Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Moulville morons,

Your Moulville banter has this thread deteriorating at a fair rate. Please for *&^%'s sake, use those threads you people made. It really is painful just to see your 'non de plumes' on here without reading the crap the goes on in your community. No one cares how many beers Conrad had at the Barrel after church. It is great to see you blokes not holding the ladder up anymore. But spare me and other avid footy followers who enjoy talking footy, the Moulville news. Talk footy on the thread and Private message each other about who loves Gastev the most.

Appin Vet

Ere ere:thumbsu:

Dear Moulville morons,

Your Moulville banter has this thread deteriorating at a fair rate. Please for *&^%'s sake, use those threads you people made. It really is painful just to see your 'non de plumes' on here without reading the crap the goes on in your community. No one cares how many beers Conrad had at the Barrel after church. It is great to see you blokes not holding the ladder up anymore. But spare me and other avid footy followers who enjoy talking footy, the Moulville news. Talk footy on the thread and Private message each other about who loves Gastev the most.

Appin Vet

Well said AV:thumbsu: would be nice to see this site go back to what it used to be!

on the footy side of things...every one is talking about Harvey possibly leaving Wakool, has anyone heard of any other possible big moves (to or from the league) before clearences close?

Well said AV:thumbsu: would be nice to see this site go back to what it used to be!
This site is becoming as boring as shit. If there was no "moultown crap" as you call on here then there would be nothing on here at all. You can stick it up your freckle as far as it will fit (Please Mr Moderator, no more demerit points I'm trying not to be abusive). Can't wait till we beat the appin vets mob in two weeks so he can have another kleenex moment.

on the footy side of things...every one is talking about Harvey possibly leaving Wakool, has anyone heard of any other possible big moves (to or from the league) before clearences close?

Word from a usually informed individual is that Balranald have gone cold on Harvey because they have bigger "fish" to catch.

This site is becoming as boring as shit. If there was no "moultown crap" as you call on here then there would be nothing on here at all. You can stick it up your freckle as far as it will fit (Please Mr Moderator, no more demerit points I'm trying not to be abusive). Can't wait till we beat the appin vets mob in two weeks so he can have another kleenex moment.

By all means go ahead with your tripe, it is quite entertaining. Just like it will be when Wakool pip you blokes for the finals by 0.1 of a percent! Then the whole of Bigfooty can rest easy and say "We told you so." :D
Can you please clarify for me when Appin Vet's last Kleenex moment was?

By all means go ahead with your tripe, it is quite entertaining. Just like it will be when Wakool pip you blokes for the finals by 0.1 of a percent! Then the whole of Bigfooty can rest easy and say "We told you so." :D
Can you please clarify for me when Appin Vet's last Kleenex moment was?
10:30am this morning

Word from a usually informed individual is that Balranald have gone cold on Harvey because they have bigger "fish" to catch.

really...gee u would think he would make a fair impact in there forward line..i couldn't see the raise in the league standard would be an issue for him! You just have to wonder if all this has no truth to it:thumbsu:

This site is becoming as boring as shit. If there was no "moultown crap" as you call on here then there would be nothing on here at all. You can stick it up your freckle as far as it will fit (Please Mr Moderator, no more demerit points I'm trying not to be abusive).Can't wait till we beat the appin vets mob in two weeks so he can have another kleenex moment.

Another?? When was the first??
Just saying what most are thinking, spanner.

really...gee u would think he would make a fair impact in there forward line..i couldn't see the raise in the league standard would be an issue for him! You just have to wonder if all this has no truth to it:thumbsu:

this talk about harvey is stupid....

A) there is no way wakool will clear him even if he does apply for a transfer, they will just stall...without him a finals berth would be extinguished
B) he is lazy....both the extra travel and better league would not be attractive
C) doubtful that balranald would offer him more than his current pay packet
D) why would he leave wakool???? hes got it good there

i heard a whisper yesterday that Brad Kingwell made another ass of himself on there week off at Lalbert watching the old team play. Played up after the game and was kicked out by Lalberts President and told never to return. Looks like murrabit may have him longer than planned. Can anyone confirm this??
Big FOOZ could confirm if anything happened after all he is the president

Dear Moulville morons,

Appin Vet

take the moula boys off this site and it will be like watching paint dry!

Half way mark fellas how about some end of year predictions.. just a bit of something to look back on at the end of the year..

Premiers: Murrabit
Runners Up: Moulamein
Best on ground in the Granny: Josh Logan
The rest in order: Nully,Wandella,Quamby,Wakool,Macorna,Ultima,Hay
League B&F:Glenn Smith & Robert Lowing (joint)
Runners Up: Simon Morton
Leading Goalkicker: Nathan Henry 79
How many goals will Shane Harvey kick for Balranald?: 41

Wandella
Murrabit
Jamie Pay
Nully Moula Wakool Quamby Macorna Ultima Hay
Glenn Smith
Brendan Mcintyre
Henry 81
0, playing in melb instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premiers: Nully
Runners Up: Murrabit
Best on in GF: Jayson Moloney
Rest in order: Wandella Wakool Moula Macorna Quamby Ultima Hay
League B&F: Glenn Smith
Runner Up: Simon Morton
Leading Goalkicker: Henry 91
Shane Harvey goals for Balranald: 0 - he'll stay with the hawks

GRFL Tipping:

Bernard 4 26
Happy Dayz 4 25
Fox Doog 4 23
Footy Tripper 3 23
Catter 2 22
Footy Pie 2 21
Gastev 4 21
Number 16 2 19
China 0 15
Daryl somers 0 15
Dockers 0 15
Bowser 0 14
Mactiger 0 14
KillerKelvin 0 13

Away teams won 0 last round.

GRFL Tipping:

Bernard 4 26
Happy Dayz 4 25
Fox Doog 4 23
Footy Tripper 3 23
Catter 2 22
Footy Pie 2 21
Gastev 4 21
Number 16 2 19
China 0 15
Daryl somers 0 15
Dockers 0 15
Bowser 0 14
Mactiger 0 14
KillerKelvin 0 13

Away teams won 0 last round.
Doin a good job bear, fancy seeing you on top and wining:D, oh yeah what does the winner get????

David Flood you have only been a member for two weeks, please tell me what the site used to be like when you joined on 25/05/07. May 2007 that was back in the good old days, it was quite a time before the drought, global warming and the war on terror!!!:thumbsu:[/quote]

dont mean to ruin your investigation work 007 but i think you'll find that you can still look at the site even if u dont have a name....n who knows i mite even have two names! Anyway keep up the good work CHAMP;)

this talk about harvey is stupid....

A) there is no way wakool will clear him even if he does apply for a transfer, they will just stall...without him a finals berth would be extinguished
B) he is lazy....both the extra travel and better league would not be attractive
C) doubtful that balranald would offer him more than his current pay packet
D) why would he leave wakool???? hes got it good there

you've got to be joking.... :confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back