Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dasher Poyner ended up the difference for Nully in the last 10 minutes kicking 4 goals.

Heard big Poyners presence was outstanding, along with 2 Smiths being the only reason Nully got over the line. Things aren’t looking too flash 4 the Maroons as they have struggled in there last 2 games that should have been clear winners, loosing one!! R Nully any good?

Obituary:

Mein, Moula
Swanny, as he was affectionately known, started the year in great health but and was looked to be in good shape mid-season. For reasons unknown, his health deteriorated greatly after the bye. Wakool turned the life support system off on Saturday 14/7/2007.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
The 2007 season,
Is over for you.

R.I.P.

Appin Vet.

no meeting in place you must know some one very high up at wandella or be talking shit?maybe if a meeting is held it would be to resign him club very happy from what i hear!

Don't have to know a person to overhear a conversation?... so it could be true and above your head??

Played ok on the weekend, wasn't a match winner but got a couple of kicks up forward. Would be hard to sack him, things look alright out at Wandella from the outside, maybe there is something going on inside "very high up" that we outsiders are unaware of?

Now who is eligible for Rookie of the Year, is it that u just have to be 18 years of age or younger? Who would be the favourites at this point in time?

Unsure of the precise qualifications, maybe first year out of thirds?? has got something to do with the number of games played in the previous year too (set limit)???

Dunno, anyway...
Young players playing well...

Macorna couldn't get a mention without M Kelly being raved about not sure if he still is playing or not Ladson is also a top talent.,
Leigh Millard murrabit played a few games last year in the 1's is playing well this year.
Tim Robbo wandella won the rookie last year???

no meeting in place you must know some one very high up at wandella or be talking shit?maybe if a meeting is held it would be to resign him club very happy from what i hear!

I was as surprised as you ruddi. from an outsider he seems to be travellin ok but from what i heard there is definately problems with him at bomber land. maybe you should ask a commitee member?

overheard an interesting conversation from a credible source at the exchange last night, apparently wandella holding commitee meeting concerning assist coach dean howards future.

is his performance matching his price tag?? cant think what else it would be about. surely they wouldny sack him...
:thumbsu: I HEARD NO ONE GETS PAID OUT THERE IS THIS TRUE:thumbsu:

Obituary:

Mein, Moula
Swanny, as he was affectionately known, started the year in great health but and was looked to be in good shape mid-season. For reasons unknown, his health deteriorated greatly after the bye. Wakool turned the life support system off on Saturday 14/7/2007.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
The 2007 season,
Is over for you.

R.I.P.

Appin Vet.

thankyou for your concern vet but i think we will consult a doctor before confirming a time of death. Rumour has it that Moula has come across a machine that goes BING, which will help the swans get back in the winners circle

Big news!!!! Macorna boys Aaron Sutherland and Michael Distefano are on there way to the Cohuna Kangas!! huge loss for macorna!! also heard that Shane Harvey is on his way to tyntynder!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thankyou for your concern vet but i think we will consult a doctor before confirming a time of death. Rumour has it that Moula has come across a machine that goes BING, which will help the swans get back in the winners circle

would want to be better than the thing that goes bang! you blokes would want to find something though, the wheels seemed to of fallen off

Big news!!!! Macorna boys Aaron Sutherland and Michael Distefano are on there way to the Cohuna Kangas!! huge loss for macorna!! also heard that Shane Harvey is on his way to tyntynder!!

I know China knows those Macorna boys quite well maybe he could confirm this rumour as fact or just a warm pile, Foxdog is also quite close to them he may also know.

As for Harvey I can see him leaving Wakool but not for Tyntynder, you would think the travel would be taking it's toll after a couple of years and he could get similar money playing closer to home. He would be mad to travel up to a club where he has no links for money that he could get 4hrs closer to home.

I was as surprised as you ruddi. from an outsider he seems to be travellin ok but from what i heard there is definately problems with him at bomber land. maybe you should ask a commitee member?
Coming straight from the top, rumour is all wrong. Goose is fitting in well and liked by all at the club. Showed a quality last week not often seen in football, so if Brewery Fresh wants to talk more to his source he might find out something that will stop all this crap.

Coming straight from the top, rumour is all wrong. Goose is fitting in well and liked by all at the club. Showed a quality last week not often seen in football, so if Brewery Fresh wants to talk more to his source he might find out something that will stop all this crap.

So reading between the lines, there was a problem, but he took a pay cut, so now all is ok?

quote me here. we haven't spoken to harvey and we will not speak to him. whoever your informant is obviously talks to reliable people

Hey lookalike wasn't me who said that harvey was going to you blokes. I was pointing out that i didn't think you would look at him due to his price tag, which traditionally you blokes do not and have not needed to pay out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back