Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming straight from the top, rumour is all wrong. Goose is fitting in well and liked by all at the club. Showed a quality last week not often seen in football, so if Brewery Fresh wants to talk more to his source he might find out something that will stop all this crap.

Which was...

Coming straight from the top, rumour is all wrong. Goose is fitting in well and liked by all at the club. Showed a quality last week not often seen in football, so if Brewery Fresh wants to talk more to his source he might find out something that will stop all this crap.

Not from this league, but really good mates with dean howard. Asked him about the meeting in question, and he said it was just a mid season review to see if the wandella footy club was happy with his services so far this season. That was all it was, no pay cuts, no one unhappy. Just a review to make sure everything was going ok for both parties involved.

Hey lookalike wasn't me who said that harvey was going to you blokes. I was pointing out that i didn't think you would look at him due to his price tag, which traditionally you blokes do not and have not needed to pay out

yeah sorry hit quote on wrong one. i don't know why people think we would speak to him. we have a forward line that is pretty potent at current and a midfield when fully going is pretty good as well. if we were gonna lose some from this year it would be worth speaking to blokes but i would say 99.9% of our list will stay on. you always lose a couple but i would imagine it will not be the big names

Just heard a bit of a rumour that Glenn Smith was struggling with a groin injury on the weekend and may well be the start of Osteitious Pubis, therefore meaning he may not play much Footy in the latter part of the season! Massive blow for the Maroons

Big news!!!! Macorna boys Aaron Sutherland and Michael Distefano are on there way to the Cohuna Kangas!! huge loss for macorna!! also heard that Shane Harvey is on his way to tyntynder!!

Hey all was talking to the boys in question and this rumour of the 2 macorna boys is definitely untrue...
They have both been spending bit of time on bench under maso and arent that happy with it, but cohuna never contacted them....And are waiting for the crighton boys and young sniffa to come out next year....but never know wat mite happen....

Hey all was talking to the boys in question and this rumour of the 2 macorna boys is definitely untrue...
They have both been spending bit of time on bench under maso and arent that happy with it, but cohuna never contacted them....And are waiting for the crighton boys and young sniffa to come out next year....but never know wat mite happen....

Makes you wonder where the rumours start- if they're on the bench for Macorna why would they go to Cohuna? To play twos?

Just heard a bit of a rumour that Glenn Smith was struggling with a groin injury on the weekend and may well be the start of Osteitious Pubis, therefore meaning he may not play much Footy in the latter part of the season! Massive blow for the Maroons

Thats a big loss if true. Maybe someone from Nully can confirm this (Facts right, Catter)

Big news!!!! Macorna boys Aaron Sutherland and Michael Distefano are on there way to the Cohuna Kangas!! huge loss for macorna!! also heard that Shane Harvey is on his way to tyntynder!!

Why would Aaron and Michael leave Macorna to become low down scum bag TICKS

Yes Shane Harvey only kicked 4 on the weekend. Was well held down by Jason Perry, although missed a few easy shots! Was ironic really, Wakool seemed down early in the piece, yet ultimate play maker Harvey only played the last 5mins of the 2nd quarter in the middle, and was the go 2 man around the ground through out that piece. Ice Whelan may as well not have played as he lasted the 1st 5mins of the 1st quarter, and was not seen for the rest of the game. 4 Wakool there 2 stand outs were Graham and Wheatley, both had a lot of the ball!!
is that clint wheatley i

Why would Aaron and Michael leave Macorna to become low down scum bag TICKS

Someone's not a fan of the Cohuna Kanga's, disgruntled ex player, digruntled current player or just somebody who doesn't like what he see's.

Anyway Gobby that's a good spray with your first post, I'm glad you didn't waste it because it's like your cherry once it's gone you'll never get it back.

As for these rumour's about player's moving on,clearances are closed for the year and next year is a long way away. I'll start giving these rumours some credibility if they are being talked about in November.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ohh i thort they definetly were heading to the kangas!! the crichton boys and young sniff may be on ther way out of cohuna but the destination is unknown!!

Someone's not a fan of the Cohuna Kanga's, disgruntled ex player, digruntled current player or just somebody who doesn't like what he see's.

Anyway Gobby that's a good spray with your first post, I'm glad you didn't waste it because it's like your cherry once it's gone you'll never get it back.

As for these rumour's about player's moving on,clearances are closed for the year and next year is a long way away. I'll start giving these rumours some credibility if they are being talked about in November.

i suppose once you lose your virginity you never find it again

ohh i thort they definetly were heading to the kangas!! the crichton boys and young sniff may be on ther way out of cohuna but the destination is unknown!!

maybe the 2 macorna boys might be thinkin about leavin but it would only to bring more ticks ie. wayne, craig, sniff, Webby, Triggy. but never Cookey or Rick that like thier Bottoms Too Much

Lets be realistic here u blokes, there is about 5 games of footy to go in the season, clearances have ended yet we are still talking about people going from Macorna to Cohuna!!! Like, whats the point its not gunna happen!! Lets talk some real footy!!!!!!!!!

on ya Nackas! Hit the nail on the head. Lets talk about the finals and people;s throught on the 2007 year. This area is dominated by supporters/players of the bottom 6 sides who prefer to do their talking on here and not where it counts.

Alright then Mildred, here we go...

Senior Premiers: Murrabit
Senior Runners Up: Nullawil (only b/c wandella's finals record not too flash)
VCFL Medal: Brad Hein
The Ladder: Mur, Wan, Nul, Wak, Quam, Mac, Moul, Ult, Hay
League B&F: Luke Maher
Runners Up: Simon Morton
Leading Goalkicker: Nathan Henry
Rookie: A Smith / L Millard (unsure of eligibility)
Season to remember for: A much more even competition with all but two clubs in contention for finals.
Season to forget for: Hay - obvious lack of numbers and interest up there, all the best for the future lad's.

Reserves Premiers: Nullawil
Reserves Runners Up: Murrabit
The Ladder: Nul, Mur, Wan, Mac, Quam, Wak, Moul, Hay, Ult
League B&F: Tim Challis
Runners Up: Brent Mcknight
Leading Goalkicker: mmmm... Doran?

Senior Premiers: Murrabit
Senior Runners Up: Wandella
VCFL Medal: Simon Morton
The Ladder: Mur, Wan, Nul, Wak, Moul, Mac, Quam, Ult, Hay
League B&F: Glenn Smith
Runners Up: Luke Maher (Quamby havent won enough games)
Leading Goalkicker: Nathan Henry (90)
Rookie: Aaron Smith
Season to remember for: Moulamein, ventured off the bottom of the ladder for the first time in a long time, unfortunately got cocky and may have cost them
Season to forget for: Hay - To field a dismal senior team and not even field a 2nds makes u think why are they still in the league?!?!?

Reserves Premiers: Nullawil
Reserves Runners Up: Murrabit
The Ladder: Nul, Mur, Wan, Mac, Wak, Quam, Moul, Ult, Hay (Not fielding a team is as weak as water)
League B&F: Adrian Crelin
Runners Up: Jared Vehlan
Leading Goalkicker: Tony Doran

What are the odds for Wandella upset Nully and Murrabit in the big one in the 2nds?? (providing they make it.) Russell Gillingham is a fair recruit at this stage of the year for any grade, let alone 2nds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back