Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha f@#%ing ha! Isn't it time to move on?

Yes I agree Vet, well and truely time to move on, isn't it enough that Wandella have to put up with the humilliation that they:

- Have been bunged out of the finals in all of their campaigns since 1993, Had the right players, just unlucky!
- Are sick and tired of people bagging them about the stubby holders printed before the game. Would have got away with it if the seconds weren't walking around the ground with them at half time!
- Are over the fact that they carried in to the '07 Final a team that well.. was questionable....

Enough about the Past!!

So how bout we look forward to the future of the mighty bombers and talk about the new coach.....

Will you be attending the meet the Coach night tonight, should be a great night!

Sorry Cable Tie will not be able to make it. There is Cricket on tonight and I don't want to miss it. I'm sure he will get plenty of pats on the back from the people there. Great club who will be very strong for the next 10 years. Their junior program will attest to that.
PS- Do not want to act like a hypocrite and shake the mans hand. But good luck to him because he is the face of the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe it could be to play under filo, it could be money, he may have mates there, could be to play a better standard. I really shouldn't ask a simple question when there is simple blokes like u on this thread. if u had a brain it would be very lonely.

maybe it could be to play under filo, it could be money, he may have mates there, could be to play a better standard. I really shouldn't ask a simple question when there is simple blokes like u on this thread. if u had a brain it would be very lonely.

Got one! That was a quick bite, ok the suspense is killing me, you obviously know why he has gone. So just spill it??
We all know Vet had little to do with Wandella this year so you better inform us all Chicken....

Is luke wilson staying at ultima, if so who else is staying and is anyone linked to the club.

Would say he is undecided, Walpy in the mix. On Ultima have not heard any recruits and they seem to have lost quite a few.

Are in big trouble next year IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back