Good Call Bad Call 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Feeling very confident about this call after seeing him today.

He looked very good holding width and delivered the ball very well. Came back into the corridor a couple of times with mixed results

Still believe it's up for grabs between he and Cotts, but should start round 1 given Cotts and other mids will be underdone

Last edited:
He looked very good hold width and delivered the ball very well. Came back into the corridor a couple of times with mixed results

Still believe it's up for grabs between he and Cotts, but should start round 1 given Cotts and other mids will be underdone
Agreed. I think we could play with all of Acres, LOB and Cotts in the team. Acres and Cotts have enough versatility. Could give us great running power.

is it THAT difficult to keep with thread protocol and add "good call bad call?"? is it? well? otherwise it's just another opinion thread......yeah I know, bounce the ****ing ball, ump...........

is it THAT difficult to keep with thread protocol and add "good call bad call?"? is it? well? otherwise it's just another opinion thread......yeah I know, bounce the ******* ball, ump...........

Outside the 2015 draft,this could be our next best.

GOOD f…… call,BAD f…..call.

Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Outside the 2015 draft,this could be our next best.

GOOD f…… call,BAD f…..call.

Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good Call.
I think it adds another layer to replying.
From now on it shall be... G.C./F.G.C. or B.C./F.B.C.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fans lose their marbles as docherty skies the ball out of stoppage 20 times per game.

(Nervous about this one)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bad call. Docherty is pretty good with his hands in close.

Fans losing their marbles as Docherty constantly skies the ball inside 50 on the other hand........

Premature but valid “could be” call, however no one’s played a senior game yet call - calling back to our 2010 bonanza memories.

Matt Owies will still be the preferred small forward for Voss & Co. to start the year. GC/BC?
BC. Nothing against Owies but think Motlop & Durdin will be ahead, if we only play 2 genuine smalls (with Fisher being more hhf)

BC. Nothing against Owies but think Motlop & Durdin will be ahead, if we only play 2 genuine smalls (with Fisher being more hhf)
Durds is my preferred little man floating about - delivery is (normally) A1 to the leading player. More goals required like all our small forwards.
Just think that Owies is not to be underestimated from the coaches perspective, likely ticks a lot of boxes for them.

is there a more talked about player in the game atm than tdk? jimster tells me he's a chf, the club are pitting him against the pittster for last man standing rights, supporters say he likes to leap tall packs in a single bound (then look around to see where the footy is) intriguing to see what and where his input will be

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back