Good Friday Football - Which clubs SHOULD get the gig?

Remove this Banner Ad

Coz hawf v freo was such a quality game.

Give it to melbourne and Carlton for the lols
Oh, I see, You're posturing for the Tiges to get the gig. Lol.

The gf replay this year was an abberation. In most years it will be a good game and if it's the first meeting since the premiership the anticpation will be high.

Oh, I see, You're posturing for the Tiges to get the gig. Lol.

The gf replay this year was an abberation. In most years it will be a good game and if it's the first meeting since the premiership the anticpation will be high.

Couldn't care less who gets it as long as foot is on. Don't see why it isn't like any other Friday night shared around by the teams.

Could make it a real blockbuster and have "J day at the G" but GWS have your measure so wouldn't be much of a contest

Couldn't care less who gets it as long as foot is on. Don't see why it isn't like any other Friday night shared around by the teams.

Could make it a real blockbuster and have "J day at the G" but GWS have your measure so wouldn't be much of a contest
You obviously care or you wouldnt comment. A minute ago you said it must be a big 4 team or no one cares now you suggest it should be shared around. And if you can't see the value of marketing a block buster game on a public holiday you're even more stupid than the spelling of your user name suggests.

You obviously care or you wouldnt comment. A minute ago you said it must be a big 4 team or no one cares now you suggest it should be shared around. And if you can't see the value of marketing a block buster game on a public holiday you're even more stupid than the spelling of your user name suggests.

If you want it to be a blockbuster you will need to have big 4 teams. I couldn't give a heck if it's a blockbuster or not as long as there is a game of footy on

If you want it to be a blockbuster you will need to have big 4 teams. I couldn't give a heck if it's a blockbuster or not as long as there is a game of footy on
Bullshit. It's a public holiday and people are gagging for footy. IF you have last yearrs grandfinalists it will be a blockbuster plus get much higher TV ratings than jjust another big 4 game.

"Blockbuster" status is almost wholly dependent on the ladder position of both teams, not crowd size.

Unfortunately this is a dirty little truth the Presidents of the so called "big 4" club don't want you to hear. Their sycophantic allies in the football media aren't about to repeat it either.

"Blockbuster" status is almost wholly dependent on the ladder position of both teams, not crowd size.

Unfortunately this is a dirty little truth the Presidents of the so called "big 4" club don't want you to hear. Their sycophantic allies in the football media aren't about to repeat it either.

Gws v Gold Coast will not get near dreamtime at the g or Anzac Day even if they split the last 7 flags between them. Trust hawf to have a chip on their shoulder over big 4 though

I dare say the Pies v Blues haven't suffered of late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gws v Gold Coast will not get near dreamtime at the g or Anzac Day even if they split the last 7 flags between them. Trust hawf to have a chip on their shoulder over big 4 though
So perhaps you care to explain to me J'Aids why the past 10 or so Hawthorn vs Geelong games have taken a massive, elephant-sized shit on the Carlton vs Richmond "blockbusters" we've been subjected to, or ANY matches your pathetic underachieving club has been involved in since 1980?

So perhaps you care to explain to me J'Aids why the past 10 or so Hawthorn vs Geelong games have taken a massive, elephant-sized shit on the Carlton vs Richmond "blockbusters" we've been subjected to, or ANY matches your pathetic underachieving club has been involved in since 1980?

When Geelong and hawf are shit you will be lucky to fill your shit stadiums in launceston or Geelong. Tigers v blues no matter where they are draw a crowd

The AFL will clearly give it to Essendon as an apology for making them the scapegoat for the inadequately controlled sports science programs of 11 other clubs.

It will be the only explanation when we are announced as the new owners of Good Friday Footy. :thumbsu:
Prove it.

When Geelong and hawf are shit you will be lucky to fill your shit stadiums in launceston or Geelong. Tigers v blues no matter where they are draw a crowd
The Hawks will fill it easily considering we have more members than you flogs.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back