Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

Ziebell > any melbourne youngster

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

Do melbourne even have any ruck stocks?

The sooner the better.

Is that the best you can do? We'll be on the bottom again next season?

In spite of the fact there is no way we will finish bottom next year, and instead we will probably be pushing for finals, your level of creativity is non-existent.

But then again, I suppose that is why your football club is in the state it is now.

I thought that was going to happen this year, with big Jacky Watts and Wona taking you guys to the 8...

There is a very distinct possibility Melbourne will be bottom AGAIN. Their players aged 25-30 are very, very poor. They may be improving slightly, but along with Richmond and Freo will be around the bottom again. I can't see a team whose 'class' is of Bruce, McDonald, McLean, Miller, Green, Sylvia, Davey, Bate, Frawley and Rivers. Extremely unlikely for Melbourne to make the 8 next year.

But, what could we expect from a Melbourne supporter :rolleyes:?

West Coast, North and even Fremantle are beginning to see good things from their youngsters. The future looks good.

Things are about to get embarassing for the Melbourne Demons.

I have to agree... Melbourne's youth is devoid of any consistency and filled with 'project players', like Watts, who may be something. However, most of them will not. Melbourne is a weak club in all aspects. Support, coaching staff, and above all the playing group.

This is shown in the high player turnover, high number of delistings, trades and constant squad changes. They can't keep 22 players on the field for more than a game or two... Look at history's flag winners, they tend to keep a core squad togehter. Melbourne's 'core' is aged, very slow, unskilled, cracks under pressure, and is constantly changing in the eyes of the coach, supporters and the players themselves.

Who, over the last five years, has been a Melbounre player that canb be classed as very good compared to the league? I don't there is even one. Melbourne is probably the only club in this scenario. Hell, North have Boomer, the Tigers Richo, Freo Pav... The closest Melbourne has is McDonald, who cracks under pressure, an average kick and has poor awareness.

Melbourne ARE the worst club in the AFL. At least clubs like North and Freo have pride in their playing group and heritage, and look to be on the up. Melbourne supporters, however, seem to be in some state of ridiculous dillusion as to the quality of their players.

wattsgoal2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at poor old, Norf :D

We'll be above you on the ladder next year, Flog. Tell your Daddy :eek:

The GunnaTM tactic combined with the Dummy Spit TM tactic. Nice :D.

The GunnaTM tactic combined with the Dummy Spit TM tactic. Nice :D.

It really makes me feel a deep sense of sadness for society when it becomes apparent that individuals within it actually not only read, but apply the mindless ramblings of Spartan.

It really makes me feel a deep sense of sadness for society when it becomes apparent that individuals within it actually not only read, but apply the mindless ramblings of Spartan.

Nice use of the OstrichTM tactic.

Are you able to reply to the points I made about the weakness of MFC, or do you just accept them :D?

Haha, posting twice really shows us the Rinse & Repeat tactic!! Thanks mate, you're making this too easy!!

Small minds are easily amused.

As for the points you made about Melbourne, none of them reflect the true situation of the club, and it appears as if your knowledge of the club is limited. Hence, there is little point in conversing with someone who doesn't have a general sense of the content at hand. I will, however, agree that it is unlikely we will make finals next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if we did a lot better than most expect.

Some funny shit here. The two teams most likely to disappear arguing about the length of their dicks. What is all this crap about Jack Watts .. I saw his debut against the wobbles :eek: would need to improve in leaps and bounds to be anything. As for saying he is better than Zeibel .... piss off. He may well be in the future but at the moment has shown absolutely nothing.

ps the norf list is far superior to the dreamons at this point in time. Both clubs are on very shakey ground.

Some funny shit here. The two teams most likely to disappear arguing about the length of their dicks. What is all this crap about Jack Watts .. I saw his debut against the wobbles :eek: would need to improve in leaps and bounds to be anything. As for saying he is better than Zeibel .... piss off. He may well be in the future but at the moment has shown absolutely nothing.

ps the norf list is far superior to the dreamons at this point in time. Both clubs are on very shakey ground.

No idea.

That is all that needs to be said.

Enjoy your slide down the ladder in the seasons to come :thumbsu:

GC raping the draft won't bother WC. Just ask w=l
I should clarify that i even think that West Coast did the best from the draft..
There you have it.. Even opp. supporters know we're on the way up :thumbsu:

Ziebell > any melbourne youngster

Who the **** are they?
well i'm not sure who trengrove is but (a lot of) those are youngsters any coach would like to have on their lists

but seriously GMB-Shit thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back