Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

West Coast
North Melbourne
Richmond
Fremantle
Sydney

Youre all ****ed. :D:D

Zero talent on your lists, and no chance for high picks the next few years.

Meanwhile the Demons will take Scully and Trengove and run for the hills!!!

Anyway, good luck and all that. LOL. :D

Eagles , Fremantle and Richmond look ok

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

I know those at the club who know rate him as the best young talent to walk in the door since Carey.

Consider that means he's rated above the likes of Mckernan, Pickett, Harvey, Wells and it gives you an idea of how he's rated.

Floggy McBreath from Melbourne reckons every club would swap Ziebell for Watts.

Do you reckon any club would swap Joel Selwood for the 1 pick from his year?

Floggy McBreath? :eek:

When you weigh it up, you can find a Ziebell in any draft, but Watts is a one off. To find a KPF with his agility, speed, contested marking ability and excellence on both sides is exceedingly rare.

Further, the Selwood-Gibbs comparison is totally void, as both have been in the system for a few years, both are midfield types and both are of similar ability. In this case, Watts has far more pure ability than Ziebell, will take longer to develop and he isn't a manchild like Ziebell and they play totally different roles. As such, it is ridiculous to even consider the situations presented to be even remotely similar.

but Watts is a one off
I agree.. Bar Gibbs, no female has ever been drafted into the AFL.

I applaud Melbourne for this brave move.

When you weigh it up, you can find a Ziebell in any draft, but Watts is a one off. To find a KPF with his agility, speed, contested marking ability and excellence on both sides is exceedingly rare.

Could you furnish us with evidence of this prowess you keep talking about or are you referring to him playing kick to kick at his ****y private school against year 7's and 8's?

What a joke of a first round pick. Scared of his own shadow, complete jib. Delisted by 2012.

Cale Morton?
Ah yes. How silly of me to forget. I also forgot to add Mr "oh shit, here's comes Jake King" Spencer.

How long until Melbourne draft an actual male footballer with some ability?

Could you furnish us with evidence of this prowess you keep talking about or are you referring to him playing kick to kick at his ****y private school against year 7's and 8's?

What a joke of a first round pick. Scared of his own shadow, complete jib. Delisted by 2012.

But.. but.. but.. he was so awesome at the draft camp. Didn't you see the awesome numbers he put up in draft tests?!

:rolleyes:

We must ignore what he has shown to date at AFL level.

He is gunna be a star. Just like Melbourne are gunna become a good team.. and melbourne posters are gunna grow a brain.

Its gunna happen. Honest.

Ah yes. How silly of me to forget. I also forgot to add Mr "oh shit, here's comes Jake King" Spencer.

How long until Melbourne draft an actual male footballer with some ability?

Thats like asking when will MFB members grow a brain.

Spartan, your posts are so repetitive and unfunny.

Can you please stop posting, it really feels like I lose millions of brain cells everytime I read one of your posts.

Thanks.

Can you please stop posting, it really feels like I lose millions of brain cells everytime I read one of your posts.

Thanks.

Keep it up then Spartan as at this rate, Whelan=Legend will be part of the recruitment team down at Melbourne FC.

You can't lose millions of brain cells when you only have two to begin with :D

Yes that was a childish and immature 'joke' but I'm bored and unfunny.

Thanks.

I hear you.

Spartan, pick up the quality brother, because it's all getting very old. Surely you must get bored typing the same thing continuously.

Further, the Selwood-Gibbs comparison is totally void, as both have been in the system for a few years, both are midfield types and both are of similar ability. In this case, Watts has far more pure ability than Ziebell, will take longer to develop and he isn't a manchild like Ziebell and they play totally different roles. As such, it is ridiculous to even consider the situations presented to be even remotely similar.

Same as Watts..
2000 - Nick Riewoldt
2001 - Graham Polak
2002 - Jarred Brennan
2003 - Kepler Bradley
2004 - Roughead/Franklin
2005 - Josh Kennedy
2006 - Scott Gumbleton
2007 - Jarred Grant
2008 - Jack Watts
2009 - John Butcher

I think ol Jack What am i doing playing league football looks a lot more.. vanilla...

He is very much down a Kepler Bradley/Scott Gumbleton path if he's lucky enough to get injured and blame being a dud on that :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Same as Watts..
2000 - Nick Riewoldt
2001 - Graham Polak
2002 - Jarred Brennan
2003 - Kepler Bradley
2004 - Roughead/Franklin
2005 - Josh Kennedy
2006 - Scott Gumbleton
2007 - Jarred Grant
2008 - Jack Watts
2009 - John Butcher

I think ol Jack What am i doing playing league football looks a lot more.. vanilla...

He is very much down a Kepler Bradley/Scott Gumbleton path if he's lucky enough to get injured and blame being a dud on that :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Two points:

1. None of those players are as talented as Watts, so you don't find a player as good as he is in every draft

2. Seeing as you are a spud who has based this solely off position, please go through the list of midfielders who have been drafted in those years you listed above (I think you'll find there are a lot more of them)

On the final part of your post, it is so ridiculous, insipid and puerile that it doesn't warrant a response which includes thought and logic, as those are two things which clearly escape you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two points:

1. None of those players are as talented as Watts, so you don't find a player as good as he is in every draft

2. Seeing as you are a spud who has based this solely off position, please go through the list of midfielders who have been drafted in those years you listed above (I think you'll find there are a lot more of them)

On the final part of your post, it is so ridiculous, insipid and puerile that it doesn't warrant a response which includes thought and logic, as those are two things which clearly escape you.

I think as most will agree Talentwise most are equal to Watts.. I have been also and of course there will be more midfielders you twat..

Enjoy your september :) :thumbsu:

Watts, Jurrah, Grimes, Sylvia, Morton, Scully, Trengrove, Frawley, Garland, Jones, Bate, Petterd, Woneamirri, Jetta, Bennell, Blease, McNamara, Martin etc etc etc..

Good luck with the Fijian Fumbler and Masten the turnover merchant. LOL

lol seriously wtf are you on about?
melbourne will NOT make finals for atleast 4 more seasons

lol seriously wtf are you on about?
melbourne will NOT make finals for atleast 4 more seasons
Not on the planet where you and I live, no.

But in Grandmaster B's bizarre little fantasy world, 'MFC' is already engraved on the next 5 premiership cups. :p

I think as most will agree Talentwise most are equal to Watts.. I have been also and of course there will be more midfielders you twat..

Enjoy your september :) :thumbsu:

So why make such a ridiculous post in the first place?

I will enjoy my September, in the knowledge that unless Collingwood win the Premiership, we will have achieved more out of the season than they have :thumbsu:

Not on the planet where you and I live, no.

But in Grandmaster B's bizarre little fantasy world, 'MFC' is already engraved on the next 5 premiership cups. :p

Anyone with any form of intellect can see that Melbourne is on the rise, whereas Norf will need to rebuild throughout a period in which draft picks for poor performing sides are not too impressive due to GC and WS.

I'm sorry, can you please repeat that?

Are you saying that Riewoldt and Franklin are not as talented as Watts.

And you call us 'West Coke Eagles' - you're the one that's on something. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Isn't this the third time in a row you've trotted out that lame line. :eek:

Also aren't you due for another meltdown?

I hear you.

Spartan, pick up the quality brother, because it's all getting very old. Surely you must get bored typing the same thing continuously.

Aweeee how cute.. the melbourne circle jerk is about to commence.

I'll tell you what.. when you come up with something original besides 'Naitanui can't kick ROFL' and 'Melbourne/Watts are gunna be good i promise' then i'll stop pointing out such things like Naitanui smashes Watts in just about every statistic. :thumbsu:

Agreed!

Personally, the OP should be more worried about his own list, Watts has shown NOTHING!

Such posts are pointless.

The standard response from Melbourne flogs to any posts bagging their team and praising another team is as follows*:

chimp.jpg

*Note: The above pic of Whelan=Flog was taken right after he was told that Jack Watts averages 2.7 critical errors per game.

West Coast, North and even Fremantle are beginning to see good things from their youngsters. The future looks good.

Things are about to get embarassing for the Melbourne Demons.

West Coast, North and even Fremantle are beginning to see good things from their youngsters. The future looks good.

Things are about to get embarassing for the Melbourne Demons.

Are you new to the game or country, Mr Carlton Blues supporter ?

FFS, just say Melbourne, Flog.

And it's embarrassing :eek:

Whats embarrassing is a flog on an internet board feeling the need to be the grammer police. :eek:

I felt it was necessary to use the term Demons. Why you ask?

In future times it is inevitable that the Dees will be forced to relocate. In the case that the now Melbourne Demons become, say, the Tassie Demons - or Devil's may be more appropriate - people will become confused in later years who I am referring to when I say Melbourne, if they were to read this thread for whatever reason.

I hope that was clear, and as gramatically correct as possible for your convenience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back