Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

Yep, everything's coming up Melbourne. In a couple of years' time, all our hard work down the bottom gathering elite young players will start to bare fruit, while other teams will have to face a drafting storm of Katrina like proportions. In the space of a few years, we've gone from having one of the oldest lists in the comp, to the youngest - and we could not have timed it any better. It's a beautiful thing.

How long do you actually think it will take for melbourne to make finals??????

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

Careful, he'll mention something about Ninthmond and Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls while conveniently forgetting even Richmond have won a more recent premiership and make a lot more money than Melbourne.

liamjurrahvwestcoast3.gif

A top 3 talent taken in the PSD :eek:

What's the bet that old 1.7 gets a sympathy Rising Star nomination next week ? It will be very embarrassing for the West Starch flogs if he doesn't considering the bullshit hype :eek::eek:

He'll be playing as a 20 year old next year in about his 4th year up against men. But he'll still be eligible :eek:

Norf will just continue on in their never-ending streak of mediocrity, whereas Melbourne will continue to improve and climb up the ladder.

Seriously, you hire the only coach who won't knock you back, you have horrendous facilities, you turn some of the greatest talents in the league (e.g. Wells) into average players and your on-field performances are nothing more than mediocre.

That is the sad reality of it all for North fans.

LOL. Speaking of streaks of mediocity, Melbourne last won a flag in 1964.

Since then North have won four.

Who's on the streak again mate?

(You are aware your horrendous facilities call will only work for about another 4 weeks?

I realise your football knowledge is limited at best, but even Caro Wilson has worked out that the Arden St redevelopment has actually happened.

We will play Finals in 2011.:thumbsu: Next year is an outside chance.

Anything else ?
More likely to see Duke Nukem forever released then Melbourne play finals in 2011 or even get close next year you deluded moron:thumbsu:

More likely to see Duke Nukem forever released then Melbourne play finals in 2011 or even get close next year you deluded moron:thumbsu:
Coughlan
Tim Nielson=moron

Richmond<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Peter Siddle

Richmond have won a flag more recently than Melfail.

This is Collins St the year you last won a flag.

Look particularly at the cars in the right of shot.

nla.pic-vn3333939-v

Richmond have won a flag more recently than Melfail.
I do believe we have made the finals more than twice in the last 28 years though.

So unless Coughlan is some prehistoric freak then I have seen alot more team success than that poor bugger.

Twice in 28 years... never ceases to bring a smile to my face.

I do believe we have made the finals more than twice in the last 28 years though.

So unless Coughlan is some prehistoric freak then I have seen alot more team success than that poor bugger.

Twice in 28 years... never ceases to bring a smile to my face.

Last time Melgorne tasted success = 45 years lol , truely pathetic.

Fear the North powerhouse emerging led by the fearsome combination of -

- highly respected president James Brayshaw
- one of the neanderthal Scott twins
- Boris the Chicken
- brand new facilities that will rival that of the Echuca/Moama YMCA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fear the North powerhouse emerging led by the fearsome combination of -

- highly respected president James Brayshaw
- one of the neanderthal Scott twins
- Boris the Chicken

The team we put out against St Kilda had less experience than the one you put out against the Blues.

North Melbourne, Avg Games per player - 53.0
Melbourne, Avg games per player - 54.5
Check out the match stats on footywire.com if you don't believe me

And what happened? Our kids beat the ladder leader, your kids got a ten goal thumping.

I'd say that suggests our future is pretty good, your future is anyone's guess.

Coughlan
Tim Nielson=moron

Richmond<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Peter Siddle
You really do struggle.
I can do that as well with you and it would be much more relevant but im not a pathetic little pissant like you, I can admit my team isnt much chop, but I also know for a 100% fact Richmond is much better then Melbourne in every possible way on and off field:rolleyes:

Why would you even consider bagging another clubs facilities if you barrack for Melbourne?

It defies all logic

you don't think not having won a flag in 45 years is pathetic?

I don't expect that my Melbourne colleagues will agree with me, but yes, it is pathetic. Clubs exist to win flags and nothing else matters. If you don't win a flag in a given year you've failed. It's as simple as that.

The good news is, we're far closer to one than you and the Norf or Tiger LOL flogs :thumbsu:

two spoons in a row without much competition for the coveted last position would suggest otherwise.
Not to mention you will be fighting for survival as well in that time:thumbsu:

two spoons in a row without much competition for the coveted last position would suggest otherwise.
Not to mention you will be fighting for survival as well in that time:thumbsu:

Plus they have to deal with the fact they made one of the worst draft blunders of all time.

Is that meant to be impressive?
Norths will be much better then that, that looks no better then Richmonds secondary trainig facility at Craigieburn will be.

Is that meant to be impressive?
Norths will be much better then that, that looks no better then Richmonds secondary trainig facility at Craigieburn will be.

Thats only half of it.

This is the other half.

http://www.casey.vic.gov.au/caseyrace/#_1

And LOL @ you pretending to be unimpressed. Nice try.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back