Goodes - surely must go this time

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Adam Goodes offered a reprimand

Heard it on SEN lads. How many chances will this bloke get?

Not sure if he had any carry over points as I think he had his previous cases thrown out. Pathetic.

According to the main thread on Goodes, he has NO CARRY OVER POINTS - they have expired around round 5.

But as he'd been found guilty recently he's not eligible for a reduction due to a "good record".

There is a separate reduction in points for an early guilty plea - and he can claim that.

was NOTHING in his report anyways, what the ____ are you guys on about? did you see the report in question, or did you decide to link up Report/goodes/reprimand and then hit the forums and throw in "protected species"

My god the lot of you are idiots.

You are right, there was bugger all in it.

The main reason fans get angry at Adam Goodes is because players from their teams cop suspensions for similar 'nothing' incidents.

Plus Goodes is a protected-species-dirty-sniper-etc. too.:)

was NOTHING in his report anyways, what the ____ are you guys on about? did you see the report in question, or did you decide to link up Report/goodes/reprimand and then hit the forums and throw in "protected species"

My god the lot of you are idiots.

Did you see it?? It was reckless and unnecessary at best. The head was hit with a guy over the footy. If you don't reckon that is reportable these days then you are the idiot my friend. This is not the eighties or even nineties. For the sake of consistency Goodes has to get at least 2 weeks for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Goodes offered a reprimand

Doesnt surprise me at all :thumbsdown:

And watch Russell get a week...

Russell will not get a week, both players went low and arrived for the football at exactly the same time. While the AFL are keen to remove front on challenges for the football when players are over the ball it can't remove accidental contact when both players are over the football.

DST
:D

If this is true its a joke. How can Bourgoyne get three weeks for something he really did not have a lot of control over, his back hitting Mitchells head. Then Goodes gets a reprimand, after lining Selwoods head up, and he could have easily not made the contact.

F*ck i hate Adam Goodes.

Did you see it?? It was reckless and unnecessary at best. The head was hit with a guy over the footy. If you don't reckon that is reportable these days then you are the idiot my friend. This is not the eighties or even nineties. For the sake of consistency Goodes has to get at least 2 weeks for this.

I think the ANZ netball championships are on fox, switch over my friend:thumbsu: it might be better suited for blokes like you

If this is true its a joke. How can Bourgoyne get three weeks for something he really did not have a lot of control over, his back hitting Mitchells head. Then Goodes gets a reprimand, after lining Selwoods head up, and he could have easily not made the contact.

F*ck i hate Adam Goodes.

Why wouldn't you hate the MRP??? It's them who make the decisions :rolleyes:

F*ck i hate Adam Goodes.

So you hate Goodes because of a decision of the MRP?

As logical as half the other posters in this thread...

There was nothing in it. Should never have been cited.

But the precedent was set last week and for consistancy sake he should have got two weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodes - surely must go this time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back