Competition Goose's rate the Opposition MVP s35 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vs. The Phoenix

3 - The Majestic
2 - thewizardmelon
1 - Rankine2Rachele

What a fun week! This is what Qooty is all about. 😁

Fuck Yeah Yes GIF

Round 9 vs Dragons

3 - Strigoi
2 - serial_thrilla
1 - T2B_

Thread:- 4/5

Quality banter, fun posts, great discussions along the way really enjoyed the week, thanks to the Dragons for being a good bunch.

Round whatever it is um… 9
against the OOB
A couple of good posters carry the torch for this Mobbs in the end it was quite simple really.

3/ Robertio some very intellectual intelligent good memes, besides he helped me get a kick today.
2/ Mobbs one of my favourite posters, had the quantity & just shaded by the above
1/ Braklet a humorous little squiddy with evidently a big thingy & I’m not talking about his heart.😉

Round 9 Vs Wonders

3– Cadsky
2- NinjaSwan
1- SSwans2011

1/5— the Wonders are struggling for a club identity at the moment. It was clear from Day 1 that they didn’t want to post against us (just ask their captain) which meant they never really got into the thread despite the positive intentions of many of my team mates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 9 v Bears

3 tony
2 Cap
1 Millky95

Heaps of HMs and too many to mention.

Thread was a solid 3.5/5. Got a little derailed at times as not everyone remembered to put the attention seeking humourless melting eejit on ignore.

R9 v Roys.

3. TedDougChris - in a week where only a few posters from each side got involved, he kept the thread moving with a colossal effort.
2. Zevon - always a delight to share a match thread with.
1. Mooch - focuses on the quality rather than the quantity, and always brings the goods.

Thread: 2.5/5: The Roys always make for a pleasant week, though given the clashing styles of the teams on this occasion it was difficult to find traction.

R10 vs Swamprats

3 - philreich
2 - Kennedy Parker
1 - Power Raid

Bad jokes for top votes, and also the recipient of most of the Furies attentions.
Entertaining card battle with omgfridge where even I got a tag!
Liked every single post in the threat and call us Furies his friend.

Honorable mention to okeydoke7 and his arrogant FF persona 🤠

Last edited:
Round 10 vs the Fortunate Furies
To be honest I was hardly there, but I’ll have a guess.

Think the top votes must go to a Swamprats past player who left the club to try & emulate … (dare I say it) okeydoke7 goal kicking
prowess, should have stayed & learned off the master. 🤣🤣

3/ ShaunDuggan
2/ James Colorado
1/ Frederico_WA

Special mention NaturalDisaster gave it a bit of a go, as did the serial pest tagger Bovo 🫢

Vs the Furies. A much improved posting unit. 3.5/5.

3) ShaunDuggan
2) NaturalDisaster
1) Frederico_WA

Side note - I lost a bet to Sab22 and as a result am unable to post in the next match thread. Lucky Gumbies.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Goose's rate the Opposition MVP s35 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back