Got a Random Question? Ask it Here. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAINTS 4 07 FLAG

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Australia(Cricket)
Re: Got a random question? Ask it here.

If a player doesn't play because of injury does it affect their price?

For example, Cameron Wood is a 320k ruckman and is out for 4-6 weeks.

Say he comes back from injury for round 7, after missing the first 6 rounds, will he still cost me 320k to get him into the team or will he be discounted?

I think to be discounted you have to play 3 games. So no, when he comes back he will be 320k still.

When will we see the first Round X Teams: Post them here thread? Is it sad to say I've missed thoughs? :(

At about 5pm today. :thumbsu:

Will get a sticky too. So you can look at it all night long without it dropping off the front page. :D

Carlton

B. Thornton, Jamison, Joseph
HB. Bower, Waite, Russell
C. Houlihan, Murphy, Scotland
HF. Carrazzo, Henderson, Simpson
F. O’hAilpin, Kreuzer, Betts
R. Warnock, Gibbs, McLean
INT. Anderson, Robinson, Walker, Yarran

Emerg. Grigg, Jacobs, Lucas

Guys.... does anyone know when the cut off is for getting your leagues sorted. Will it be at the start of the split round or will it be Friday afternoon when the full lockout occurs?

the first deadline of the year is tommorrow. which means leagues have to be sorted out before that DL. Dont know what your talking about the split round for

Might be a dumb question, but if say Roberts carves it up and looks set for many weeks, can you still pick him in your 30 on Friday if you don't pick him before the Thurs. first lockdown???

Nason ahead of Maguire for emergency back? Seems an obvious one. I hadn't heard of Nason til about yesterday so know next to nothing about him :D

Nason ahead of Maguire for emergency back? Seems an obvious one. I hadn't heard of Nason til about yesterday so know next to nothing about him :D

Nason played for Central Districts in the SANFL last year. Reserves that is. Pretty meteoric rise to be named on the wing round 1.Never been to the MCG as per Hardwick. Named on the wing in round 1 but a DT defender. Definitely worth a spot on the bench in the backs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how quickly will it take a baeu waters (151k) or nick malceski (240k) to rise? lets assume 6 weeks have past, and they both have average 72 points.

how quickly will it take a baeu waters (151k) or nick malceski (240k) to rise? lets assume 6 weeks have past, and they both have average 72 points.

They will be like all players, if they start strongly then slow down it may take 6 weeks, if they are consistant in there scoring it will take 8+, if they start slowly and speed up after a few games it will take even longer.

They will be like all players, if they start strongly then slow down it may take 6 weeks, if they are consistant in there scoring it will take 8+, if they start slowly and speed up after a few games it will take even longer.

so lets assume you have a midfielder like michael barlow (105k) and he is consistently averaging 90 points. How long will it take him to reach his best price?

I'm a SC'er but this year have entered a DT as well, so i'm not that informed when it comes to DT selections. My quetion is, is Kurt Tippett a good pick in DT? Looking at his past scores it seems he's more suited to SC. Cheers

I'm a SC'er but this year have entered a DT as well, so i'm not that informed when it comes to DT selections. My quetion is, is Kurt Tippett a good pick in DT? Looking at his past scores it seems he's more suited to SC. Cheers
Kurt Tippet will increase massively this year in DT, he is well worth it.

My question is should i ditch Gray and putin Ziebell, while Getting rid of Duffield and putting in Goddard. Or should i just leave it?

i had gibbs as vice C. he scored 106. keep this score or change captain to bartel or swan.

Thoughts?

im leaning to changing captain to bartel.

rookies peak in price after about 7 to 9 weeks. This is the optimal trading time. (Obviously you should assess on a case by case basis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back