Got a Random Question? Ask it Here. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Carrazzo named as vice captain. Is it safe to have no captain selected? I have Franklin of course but have some other doubts in my forward line. (Gray Podsaidly)

I have Carrazzo named as vice captain. Is it safe to have no captain selected? I have Franklin of course but have some other doubts in my forward line. (Gray Podsaidly)

Is 130 not enough for you as a Captain.

Don't be silly. Be grateful that the LoopHole worked for you.

I have a ruck combo of Sandilands/Hille/Warnock/Cheapo

I made Warnock an emergency, and given he scored 85, am now thinking of putting my cheap, non playing, 4th ruck onto the field in place of Hille, meaning Warnock's score will cover that zero and I will be assured of the 85 points in the ruck. Obviously, this could backfire should Hille score over 85.

I'm thinking that prior to last night, if i knew Hille would get 85, I'd have been satisfied with that, so maybe I should take the points now.

Thoughts? What do you think the likelihood is of Hille scoring over 85 vs Cats?

What percentage of teams have both Riewoldt and Goddard???

Looks to me like they are sacrificing their 4th mid spot to me.

My 4th mid is Stanton. I'm ready to rumble.

Looks to me like your fourth mid spot is sacrificing easily the highest scoring defender and one of the highest scoring forwards this year. But thats just my opinion

Who should i start on the field - Gumbleton or Hitchcock? Also, for my 2nd rookie fwd should i get rockliff even though he isn't playing?

What percentage of teams have both Riewoldt and Goddard???

Looks to me like they are sacrificing their 4th mid spot to me.

My 4th mid is Stanton. I'm ready to rumble.

Looks to me like you're sacrificing your 1st forward and back spot, and therefore your 1st forward should probably be your 2nd etc., same with backs.

Each to their own though. Just can't see how anyone could go in without Riewoldt.

I'm happy with my 1st forward and back but they are the cheaper premium options so I think you might be right.

I just don't like wasting midfield spots. I wanted 4 guys that I could count on to average 100+ all year. I hope I've picked the right players :)

Yeah give Buddy the cap.

I had Carrazzo as VC too but have no Franklin and it wont let me have no captain only option is if I start Lobbe make him captain and have Sandi sitting on the bench as emg.

But when Sandi comes in will he become captain, dont think so, just checking.

Would hate if Lobbe was a late change and he played:eek:.

it wont let me have no captain

You can't de-select your current captain (only change it to another player), but try this:

Trade your current captain out, and bring another player in (anyone), then trade that player back out for the guy you had before, and your team should show up without a captain. This will allow you to get double for Carrazzo.

EDIT: You'll need to save your team between these trades.

You can't de-select your current captain (only change it to another player), but try this:

Trade your current captain out, and bring another player in (anyone), then trade that player back out for the guy you had before, and your team should show up without a captain. This will allow you to get double for Carrazzo.

No I did that and It just made whoever I put in the position Captain

The Lobbe / Sandilands theory would work anyway. This would be playing out the exact way the VC feature is supposed to work. ie. your captain doesn't play, he is covered by an emergency, and the captaincy moves to your VC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That worked thanks mate you are a star:thumbsu:

No prob. If the extra points get you over the line for a prize, you could always throw me a few bucks. ;)

Would suck if your other captain option outscores Carrazzo though. I'm running that risk by using Warnocks score to count while moving Hille to the bench.

Is there a chance that people who tried to use the VC loop hole will actually come off worse? Id laugh heartily if people didnt have a captain named, and not the VC score wasnt doubled.

I have X Ellis in my DT. He showed plenty in 2008 averaging just under 20 possies per game mostly playing of the wing/HBF. Thought he was the second best player in the Grand Final as well. In 2009 he only played 11 games due to injury.

As a #3 draft pick, I always rated him as a player who I feel will become elite. The only thing I felt he had going agaist him was his light frame which made him easy to tackle at times.

At 303k he seems a steal as a back line player.

I chose him because I feel he will play mostly midfield this year. I just don't see him as a defender (wasted there IMHO)

My questions are

1. Do you think he has 20+ games in him this year?
2. Do you think he will play more than 10 games in the midfield?
3. Do you think he has it in him to become elite, this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back