Got a Random Question? Ask it Here. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone catch the Bris v WC game? I'm one of the few that stuck with Masten and was wondering how he looked and what kind of role did he play?

51 from 18 possies with 9 kicks does not overly excite me.

Does anyone think that having a much better server this year which allows you to get on DT before round 1 slightly ruins some of the excitement? I quite like it as it is a challenge to overcome, there is more luck and guess work involved to predict whether a player will make the team.

Does anyone think that having a much better server this year which allows you to get on DT before round 1 slightly ruins some of the excitement? I quite like it as it is a challenge to overcome, there is more luck and guess work involved to predict whether a player will make the team.

You're into S&M and have a penchant for gimp masks and ball gags... right?

Anyone catch the Bris v WC game? I'm one of the few that stuck with Masten and was wondering how he looked and what kind of role did he play?

51 from 18 possies with 9 kicks does not overly excite me.

51 from 18 touches is pretty standard for Masten. If you're looking for a player who's going to score high points per disposal you've selected the wrong player. Masten's points are going to come from his ability to accumulate touches.

I only saw the second half of the Eagles-Lions match but Masten spent most of it off the ball in the forward line from what I could tell. Contested very few (if any) centre clearances in the second half, so his ability to rack up possessions (and DT points) was severely hampered. Not sure why he was played there, but it basically put him out of the match.

Oh lord in the forward line? Didn't see that coming at all. Let's just hope it's a (failed) experiment and they'll throw him back on the ball.

stupid question... since i have hitchcock on the bench and set as emg does it automatically give me his score since gray is out?

Is there a chance that people who tried to use the VC loop hole will actually come off worse? Id laugh heartily if people didnt have a captain named, and not the VC score wasnt doubled.

My rucks were: Sandi / Tippett / Warnock / McNamara.

I went Carazzo as VC, scored 130+. I've brought McNamara onto the ground (0) and named him as captain. Tippett is on the bench as EMERG.

I should get double Carazzo. I should get both Sandi / Tippett scores in the ruck.

I'll let you know if this worked out.

Does everyone who didnt fill there league get

Luke Darcy, B.Burton, Pav, Hall, Brown, Grahom Cornes and L.Matthews in there side?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are Gray's chances of playing next week?, and if he doesn't, should I replace him with Ziebell or Franklin?

So I've got 5 young guns in my midfield occupying 3 spots + 2 bench positions. Who should be on and what value (early days I know) do you think each will plateau at?

-Scully
-Trengove
-Martin
-Shuey (currently bench)
-Barlow (currently bench)

I'm thinking Barlow definitely takes Trengove's position while Shuey is fighting Scully for the other position.

And to answer the other part of your question Bombermick - the prices change after every game a player plays from their 3rd game onwards.

(And another question a first timer might ask - the salary cap doesn't matter once you have your original team locked in - so you can exceed the original cap)

So I've got 5 young guns in my midfield occupying 3 spots + 2 bench positions. Who should be on and what value (early days I know) do you think each will plateau at?

-Scully
-Trengove
-Martin
-Shuey (currently bench)
-Barlow (currently bench)

I'm thinking Barlow definitely takes Trengove's position while Shuey is fighting Scully for the other position.

Got the exact same rookies as you in the midfield :thumbsu:, You have to start Barlow and Martin no matter who they play, the 3rd spot is up for grabs but I'm going with Shuey seeing as Melbourne play Collingwood which means Scullygrove won't be seeing much of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back