Got a random question? Ask it here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why does nobody like footycool?
Where did the preseason whipping boy who supported Melbourne go?
Could footycool be him?

These are the questions that are puzzling me at the moment.

footycool is the new RT/DWD, he provides entertainment and his completely harmless.

Ausyid is still around, he is still everyones whipping boy. Completely useless at DT and SC.

It would not shock me if footycool was Ausyid secret nickname.

footycool is the new RT/DWD, he provides entertainment and his completely harmless.

Ausyid is still around, he is still everyones whipping boy. Completely useless at DT and SC.

i can confirm im NOT Ausyid:thumbsu:

And i live in Melbourne but go for the DONS!!, i appreciated the write up:p

Jealousy is not a good look for you Tarquin. I don't recall being whipped in pre-season, however I still have the scars from when you humiliated me in our league match-up. Pretty sad then that you can't sniff me in overall ranking.

You do have one thing right though, footycool is the persona I use when I want to start a new thread.

he might have been talking about the melbourne storm? as in stormer?

eh who knows, probably wasnt but he has gone missing as well.

He is in one of my leagues, doesnt look like his team has been touched for a while. Wonder where he went?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is in one of my leagues, doesnt look like his team has been touched for a while. Wonder where he went?
I've known Stormer for a fair while on BF and I had a chat to him a few weeks ago and asked him whats going on in regards to his DT team amongst other things and here is what he told me.

He is currently doing VCE (year 11) and all the nerdy subjects (Methods, Pathway to Spesh, Physics, Chem etc.) so he is very busy and doesn't have much time on his hands. But the main reason why he has given up BF/DT is because he no longer has the motivation to want to play it anymore.

I also told him if knew that his scores were lowering the BF DT Division 1 average down singificantly and he said he is sorry and apologises for screwing up the league.

Does anyone know the exact layout of the finals?

1 vs 4
2 vs 3

5 vs 8
6 vs 7

does the loser of 1 and 4 play the winner of 5 and 8 or 6 & 7?

Does anyone know the exact layout of the finals?

1 vs 4
2 vs 3

5 vs 8
6 vs 7

does the loser of 1 and 4 play the winner of 5 and 8 or 6 & 7?

yeh mate exact same as afl finals

and loser of 1 vs 4 plays winner of 5 v 8 im pretty sure

I've known Stormer for a fair while on BF and I had a chat to him a few weeks ago and asked him whats going on in regards to his DT team amongst other things and here is what he told me.

He is currently doing VCE (year 11) and all the nerdy subjects (Methods, Pathway to Spesh, Physics, Chem etc.) so he is very busy and doesn't have much time on his hands. But the main reason why he has given up BF/DT is because he no longer has the motivation to want to play it anymore.

I also told him if knew that his scores were lowering the BF DT Division 1 average down singificantly and he said he is sorry and apologises for screwing up the league.
I don't accept his apology. He doesn't have to make Liam Anthony captain and he can take the time to do a trade or two each week.

One season wonder who has lost my respect. How are you supposed to have a crack at the top league if you have people who just give up when things don't go so well.

Last season was my best ever season in DT, and I was in year 12 (12, not 11). I may not have done Spesh and Physics but I did Methods, Chem, English, etc, and I was very happy with my results at the end of the year and I still found the time for DT during the season.

I don't accept his apology. He doesn't have to make Liam Anthony captain and he can take the time to do a trade or two each week.

One season wonder who has lost my respect. How are you supposed to have a crack at the top league if you have people who just give up when things don't go so well.

Last season was my best ever season in DT, and I was in year 12 (12, not 11). I may not have done Spesh and Physics but I did Methods, Chem, English, etc, and I was very happy with my results at the end of the year and I still found the time for DT during the season.
Yeah I frown upon what he has done also, lost a lot of respect from a lot of people and deservedly so. When I was talking to him he didn't really give much of a reason for quitting, but yeah I understand why he gave up so early and threw in the towel. But I don't think we will be hearing from him on BF again this lifetime.

What's going on with Dean Cox?

Have carried him in my team and copped the zeros for weeks now but am not willing to risk it since its finals

Trade him, hes gone for the season. If he does come back it'll be for maybe 1-2 matches tops. Considering the backup in the ruck department is crap jump on Sanidlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back