Got a random question? Ask it here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccer kicks seem to be awarded based on how far the ball goes, atleast from what I've noticed. I could be wrong though, but generally from what I've seen 1-2m toe-pokes don't get awarded as a kick whilst 10-20m soccer kicks are awarded.

I need to choose between trading Daniel Kerr or Danyle Pearce. Both have been so disappointing this year and have cost me any chance of making the finals but which one should I give the flick to?

Cheers mate, I thought so but I wasn't 100% sure with the playing one game missing the next thing.

He poses a bit of value I reckon, especially when he is probably never going to attract the tag.
He has been one of the Eagles best this year, and he is still young. Don't see how he could get ommited.

I know that a kick-in doesnt count as 3 points but what if the player kicks it too himself, then kicks the ball, does that count as 3 points???

He has been one of the Eagles best this year, and he is still young. Don't see how he could get ommited.

Well he is a woeful kick and about as damaging as Fletcher, so it would hardly be absurd.
Like I said, I just wasn't 100% sure with him missing a game, coming in, then going out again.

Well he is a woeful kick and about as damaging as Fletcher, so it would hardly be absurd.
Like I said, I just wasn't 100% sure with him missing a game, coming in, then going out again.

He leads them for centre clearances doesn't he? Still young as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do they decide the price for next season?? What if say Ablett has three bad weeks at the end of the year and hisprice drops down to 350k, is that what it starts at for the next season?

How do they decide the price for next season?? What if say Ablett has three bad weeks at the end of the year and hisprice drops down to 350k, is that what it starts at for the next season?

No, they use the average to calculate the price.

I just tried Riewoldt on the DT calculator put in his SC numbers (and he got his break even this week) but it said he lost $20000
Alright, go to tooserious.com.au, then go into Main. There will be a little calculator symbol listed next to each player, click on that. Type in whatever score they got this round into the round 12 space and it will come up with their predicted price.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back