Got a random question? Ask it here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone lost their team data for round 12 in both DT and SC? i was trying to figure out my captain avg in both of them and noticed that neither of them load up my round 12 team:eek:

Probably fair to say this is an extremely sore point. :mad:

Wish I had the chance to start in Rd 2 and miss both Raines / Anthony and get a look at everyone play a week. Disgraceful and needs to be fixed.

How does that work? I gather the individual members of Rumble in the Jungle would have started after week 2 which would negate their chance of any individual glory so why do it just to be top league? No prizes and they are anonymous as individual players. Can't figure why you'd do it.:confused:

Robinson>Anthony
Hill>Fisher

You say you have cover in all areas so Anthony would be a secondary cover? If you have Beams as cover already then I don't think Anthony is necessary. That leaves Hill >> Fisher. Hill might get rested this week or next but if not the differential between Hill and Fisher is too small to warrant 2 trades with 8 weeks to go IMO. A lot can happen in 8 weeks especially when sides out of the finals race send their guns off for ops etc.

You say you have cover in all areas so Anthony would be a secondary cover? If you have Beams as cover already then I don't think Anthony is necessary. That leaves Hill >> Fisher. Hill might get rested this week or next but if not the differential between Hill and Fisher is too small to warrant 2 trades with 8 weeks to go IMO. A lot can happen in 8 weeks especially when sides out of the finals race send their guns off for ops etc.

Im thinking just get Anthony in week and reasess with trades nxt week

Not a question but a pretty quirky piece of information.

In my local paper yesterday, it was reported that North Hobart's Matt Geappen played a blinder on the weekend in the Tasmanian State League.

These were his stats:

37 kicks
31 handpasses
14 marks
15 tackles

That equates to 275 DT Points.

Interestingly, in the player of the year award he only received 2 votes.

I gotta question

who do i bench out of:

Adcock, Goddard, Chornes, Mackie, Hodge, Fisher, Broughton, Grimes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a question but a pretty quirky piece of information.

In my local paper yesterday, it was reported that North Hobart's Matt Geappen played a blinder on the weekend in the Tasmanian State League.

These were his stats:

37 kicks
31 handpasses
14 marks
15 tackles

That equates to 275 DT Points.

Interestingly, in the player of the year award he only received 2 votes.
And 6 goals to to go with it ;) Maybe not but still that's amazing!

My question is who to start out of Ellis and Broughton? I wish I never got Ellis because Hoops could have sat on my bench all year for all I care.

I have 3 questions and I hope this is the right thread foir it. Can someone please tell me:

a) whenever someone posts a reply to many of these threads I get an email to my hotmail. therefore I have literally 100's of emails a day from bigfooty. how do i stop this happening?

b) how long do you have to be a member of the site to be able to start new threads?

c) if your captain were to score -3 for an entire game, does he end up on -6? ie is his score doubled even when negative?

I have 3 questions and I hope this is the right thread foir it. Can someone please tell me:

a) whenever someone posts a reply to many of these threads I get an email to my hotmail. therefore I have literally 100's of emails a day from bigfooty. how do i stop this happening?

b) how long do you have to be a member of the site to be able to start new threads?

c) if your captain were to score -3 for an entire game, does he end up on -6? ie is his score doubled even when negative?

a) quick links at the top menu bar, select edit options and fiddle with the stuff in there and you should be able to stop that.

b) not sure I think it is more about the number of posts

c) -6 is correct, and very unlucky!

I don't know the exact number of posts you need to be able to make threads.

But something I do know is posts on the DT/SC BF forums don't contribute towards how many you need to be able to start threads.

Therefore if you want to be able to start threads soon, you should probably a fair bit in some of the other forums as well.

I don't know the exact number of posts you need to be able to make threads.

But something I do know is posts on the DT/SC BF forums don't contribute towards how many you need to be able to start threads.

Therefore if you want to be able to start threads soon, you should probably a fair bit in some of the other forums as well.

I thought they had changed that?

footycool should know having recently joined.

I think you need 200 posts before you can make threads in most boards.

25 posts will let you make threads in some boards, like the suggestions one.

I thought they had changed that?

footycool should know having recently joined.
I'm not speaking with 100% confidence so you are probably right, but yeah I'll try and check up on that.

Surprisingly footycool has been a member since the start of June, but he has already clocked 622 posts, so I reckon he still would have at least gotten the minimum required posts on some of the other forums.

I searched the forum but couldn't find anything.

If you have two emergencies in one position you get the lower of the two scores. Is this also true if only one of the emergencies play?

i.e field player doesn't play and you have two emergencies in that position who get say 50 and 0. Do you get the 0 or the 50?

I searched the forum but couldn't find anything.

If you have two emergencies in one position you get the lower of the two scores. Is this also true if only one of the emergencies play?

i.e field player doesn't play and you have two emergencies in that position who get say 50 and 0. Do you get the 0 or the 50?

You would get the 50. Even if they did play and scored 0 according to VS they technically didn't play.

althought it might be too early to figure out, i was wondering about how the prices are done for next years dt. do they cross directly over from one year to the next, barring big off season injury, or is it re-done no matter what they finished at this year? i understand they would base it on previous year's scores, but how closely?

I think I read recently somewhere that they times everyones average for the year buy a certain number(I think it was around 4400)so someone with an average of 100 would cost 440,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back