Got a random question? Ask it here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows as of yet. Most belive it will be early Feb, before the NAB Cup, but there hasn't been a date released.

Its been confirmed that it will be before the NAB, as we are picking sides for the NAB cup to see how they score. I think they will need to give us plenty of time to make our side with the actual prices ect so it could be real early feb. They should defiatnly trial the partial lockout during the NAB.

Any idea when the 2010 AFL Record NAB Cup Dream Team guide comes out? Finding it hard to wait til Feb 1 for the player prices!!

OK, I've been playing around with different lineups and I keep noticing that I end up with upto 12 players from Richmond Melbourne & North. Just wondering whether this is a big a problem as I think it is?

Any news on the Cunnington and Dangerfield injuries?

They're are certain locks in any forward setup this year but i wont be touching them if they wont be starting in round 1.

Na
Danger should be right for the NAB cup. I beleive it is only a grade 1 strain and he should be back to training in a week or two.

Cunnington is definetly more of a worry because his injury is more of an ongoing injury so he may have trouble with it during the season.

Any news on the Cunnington and Dangerfield injuries?

They're are certain locks in any forward setup this year but i wont be touching them if they wont be starting in round 1.

lol certain locks... but if not named round 1 not touching them.... interesting. Are you picking Franklin? Did you pick Beams or Palmer in previous years?

We probably should wait and sif they are forward eligible before calling them certain locks in any forward setup :)

Warnings about prices and positions from you is getting a bit monotonous Chad. I think we all know that we are speculating on positions and prices at this time of year but without speculation we have nothing to talk about. Go with the flow.

Has anyone got their prospectus yet?

I have to go pick up a package from the Post office tomorow and thought it might be that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. MN won't be in there as no player prices apparently.

Hmmm, that's right I remember reading that somewhere. Their plan teams had had prices in the past. I wonder why they have decided not to include this year? Maybe there's another publication being planned or maybe they have agreed to leave prices to the Football Record? which would p!55 me off because its almost impossible to get one here in Cairns.

If we added up all the player averages across all the plan teams and allowed an average of say 50k per team left over cash we could make a stab at it. Then again m0nty's stab is probably close enough for now.

Hmmm, that's right I remember reading that somewhere. Their plan teams had had prices in the past. I wonder why they have decided not to include this year? Maybe there's another publication being planned or maybe they have agreed to leave prices to the Football Record? which would p!55 me off because its almost impossible to get one here in Cairns.

If we added up all the player averages across all the plan teams and allowed an average of say 50k per team left over cash we could make a stab at it. Then again m0nty's stab is probably close enough for now.

Or you could just wait 11 days until the AFL DT site will officially open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back