Goulburn Valley FL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be true, but it still doesn't excuse the behaviour of the coaching staff on saturday. The accusations and insults being thrown out by those people can't simply be labelled ok since they happened in the 2 hrs of game time. There are plenty of young kids who would of heard what was going on also.

So its ok then to physically and verbally threaten people with three kids at the footy on a Sunday???NOT DURING GAME TIME!!!!!!!:eek:

Yep I certainly know that Ringo. Unfortunately there are some that take it way too far. It is still only country footy after all.

It does make for interesting viewing if you do get to come across them again

Roota 6 you are the Craig Hutchy of big footy, nothing gets past u, u have many fingers in many pies ( football leagues), when i grow up i want to be a big footy man whore like you, sharing my wealth and knowledge of various football leagues with anyone that will listen and reply to my posts on the 4853 leagues i post on, just like you do!!!

Anyho best wishes with ur posting,

Fists of Rage:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

So its ok then to physically and verbally threaten people with three kids at the footy on a Sunday???NOT DURING GAME TIME???????:eek:

definately not, but what about what did happen during the saturday game, by supposed respectable people from the echuca footy club? i do agree that two wrongs dont make a right, but i feel the behaviour from those echuca people is being swept under the carpet.

Yes I accept that! Will be rectified immediately. However I don't take kindly to being called a F n C and aggressively abused and almost physically manhandled at the football at Echuca today by the Ky Coach. Especially when I had three kids with me. Now he should hang his head in shame-absolutely disgraceful and he might want to at least apologise to the kids for the pathetic childish behavior!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Should report him to the league mate. Probably be a waste of time but still it should be looked at. He's had 24 hours to reflect on what happened at Tatura the day before and should have a think about how he goes about things. Some call it passion, others think he's over the top.

So its ok then to physically and verbally threaten people with three kids at the footy on a Sunday???NOT DURING GAME TIME!!!!!!!:eek:

I tell you what Ringo you are lucky that you were only threatened yesterday mate. What about the kids who were at Tatura on Saturday that would have heard the disgraceful personal attacks coming from the Echuca coaching staff. You blokes are not only coaches but also school teachers so what type of example is that to be setting the kids. Did you hear anybody verbally attacking Chris Egan after what he has been through? No I highly doubt it because most people have a bit of respect. You can try deflect the attention off yourself as much as you want but alot of people at the football including parents of players were very offended buy what was going on and it will not be forgotten. I applaud the Ky coach for showing some restraint.

Alley cat.... lets grow up! if u had kids there they would have witnessed a very competitive game of footy.... and if they flick over to fox sports 3 right now they will see another cracking game of tennis.... to give u the heads up do not take ur kids near the echuca coaching team... all fair and nothing is out of bounds in footy, but young kids dont need to hear what echucas coaching staff said during the game....

13 CABS you are a goose!!!!! Their was not a kid within a bulls roar of the Echuca coaching panel. It was pissing rain just about all day mate and most kids were gone or not anywhere near the coaching box. It still doesn't justify some of the things that were said by Echuca, think they would be first to admit that. You are clutching at straws to try and Justify the Ky coaches behaviour in front of three kids who are barely school age. An old saying that the Ky coach should adhere to before his side "chokes" in another grand final........"Be humble in Victory and gracious in defeat".
Sunday Echuca FC had moved on to the next task. Sunday the Ky coach makes an absolute disgrace of himself. He'd be better concerntrating on winning the next flag instead of losing it.

A lot of you blokes on this site should have a look in the mirror (ask yourselves should you be on this site?). Its frustrating to see a few of the muppets in the minority bring this great league into disrepute to the detriment of the players and officials(club and league level) who put in all of the hard work. Clubs such as Kyabram, Swans, Bears & Echuca should all ask themselves whether their head coach is the person they want to reflect their club?? Unfortunately the perception of a club stems from the top. The best coaches which reflect well on their club this year are Mooroopna, Rochester, United and Tatura. The rest sit in the middle. As far as the weekend goes, 2 of the best teams won, is a shame about Mooroopna as clearly should have gone through however not good enough on the day in the conditions (any reports on this game?).
Now looking forward, can someone advise on who plays who this weekend and where and when....the GV website doesn't clearly explain it yet.
Shame to hear about Height's injury, were there any other injuries from the weekend?

It is only weak people with poor constitution/control that use any excuse for offensive or abusive behaviour.
I am no saint but it sounds like 2 wrongs and no rights.

A lot of you blokes on this site should have a look in the mirror (ask yourselves should you be on this site?). Its frustrating to see a few of the muppets in the minority bring this great league into disrepute to the detriment of the players and officials(club and league level) who put in all of the hard work. Clubs such as Kyabram, Swans, Bears & Echuca should all ask themselves whether their head coach is the person they want to reflect their club?? Unfortunately the perception of a club stems from the top. The best coaches which reflect well on their club this year are Mooroopna, Rochester, United and Tatura. The rest sit in the middle. As far as the weekend goes, 2 of the best teams won, is a shame about Mooroopna as clearly should have gone through however not good enough on the day in the conditions (any reports on this game?).
Now looking forward, can someone advise on who plays who this weekend and where and when....the GV website doesn't clearly explain it yet.
Shame to hear about Height's injury, were there any other injuries from the weekend?
Did I miss something? What did the Bears coaching staff do? Either Warby or the caretaker?
Wouldn't have thought Bears had too much to yell and scream about

Pretty quiet on today's thread.. Thought there may have been some discussion on the fall out between Ky and Echuca's coaches..

So, Swans will play Echuca in the 1st semi and United and Ky will go head to head in the 2nd semi..?

Shame to see Heighty get hurt like that, didn't see the incident but you'd think he'll struggle to get up for next week's game, meaning that the Swans will have a realistic chance of knocking them off. Have heard Woewodin and Nathan Brown will be back this week for Swans, can anyone confirm?? If so, 2 massive inclusions.

Both should be cracking games - it would be great to see the weather clear up a bit in anticipation of some high quality matches.

By no means are I being judgemental on these alledged incidents , however I think a growing problem in football is the increasing amount of people whom are standing or sitting within the coaches box area inside the fence !! In all leagues junior and senior there appears to be a growing amount of people whom aren't listed on team sheets , therefore are not assumed to have an official capacity, can't be officially referenced by umpires should they need to be reported, yet incite confrontation !!

Mooroopna as clearly should have gone through however not good enough on the day in the conditions (any reports on this game?).

From an unbiased view, basically felt the Swans wanted the win more in the conditions. Which is strange given the stakes on offer.
Both sides shared an equal amount of the ball in general play. Sutherland was very important in the ruck, his frame certainly suited the conditions. Both Barca and Schirmer were good, but Sutherland ahead on points for mine.
Swans with key outs in Brown and Durbridge, Cats with Lowe and Patak – all tough players who would have suited the conditions nicely.
Swans were cleaner at the stoppages, Cats runners looked dangerous with space on the turnover. Both backlines were solid, Swans forward line dangerous but well held. Looby on Campbell the big one for me – wasn’t a forwards day, however kept the coach goalless in the 1st half until Campbell moved out to CHF and was more influential in the 2nd half. Mooroopna lacked forward options and disposal was sloppy entering the 50.
Swans in front majority of day and at the breaks albeit a 10 minute period in the 3rd in which the Cats looked like imposing themselves on the game.
The game could be summed up with the respective breaks in the game. The Cats huddle at half / 3rd qtr time was strangely quiet, maybe with the ‘fear of failure feeling’ – the Swans huddle had scent of victory and optimism in the air.
End result Mooroopna shattered after another promising year – Swans, live to fight another day.
Having watched a fair amount of footy this year – I’d be pretty confident I saying we’re seeing a Grand Final preview this week with Ky and United. Should be a ripper, let’s hope for some sunny days and a good old fashion forward line shoot out.
Over and Out

Yes two cracking games coming up this weekend. Will be interesting to see how all sides have pulled up, the conditions at Ky were 20 times better than they were at Tat on Saturday. The Swans V Cats game seemed to be a lot less physical dew to the dryer conditions.
Can anyone from Shepp or Seymour give an update on the state of the their grounds for this weeks finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By no means are I being judgemental on these alledged incidents , however I think a growing problem in football is the increasing amount of people whom are standing or sitting within the coaches box area inside the fence !! In all leagues junior and senior there appears to be a growing amount of people whom aren't listed on team sheets , therefore are not assumed to have an official capacity, can't be officially referenced by umpires should they need to be reported, yet incite confrontation !!
Well said PTF...Something that is missing from the facts is this.
A small push and shove was happening near the Echuca coaches box when out of the Blue an ex Richmond "hack" came from behind and belted an Echuca player from behind....the Echuca player wasn't even involved in the Mele...The "hack" in question then copped a barrage from a number of people including the coaches box (echuca's) for being gutless in doing what he did. Consequently the Echuca player (jamus Campbell) retaliated and was reported for doing so. This is what started the verbal abuse from happening. The ky coach "claims" that it is on tape (the verbal abuse from the coaches of Echuca)... I say bring out the tape....it will reveal exactly how this all started. I know Echuca's tape of the game shows some pretty incriminating evidence for the gutless, weak, insipid, low act to belt someone from behind when they are not even aware you are their. Mr Richmond might find things a bit tough next time i would suspect....:mad:

Well said PTF...Something that is missing from the facts is this.
A small push and shove was happening near the Echuca coaches box when out of the Blue an ex Richmond "hack" came from behind and belted an Echuca player from behind....the Echuca player wasn't even involved in the Mele...The "hack" in question then copped a barrage from a number of people including the coaches box (echuca's) for being gutless in doing what he did. Consequently the Echuca player (jamus Campbell) retaliated and was reported for doing so. This is what started the verbal abuse from happening. The ky coach "claims" that it is on tape (the verbal abuse from the coaches of Echuca)... I say bring out the tape....it will reveal exactly how this all started. I know Echuca's tape of the game shows some pretty incriminating evidence for the gutless, weak, insipid, low act to belt someone from behind when they are not even aware you are their. Mr Richmond might find things a bit tough next time i would suspect....:mad:

I don't know what game you were watching hero but I was about 25 metres from that push and shove and there was definitely no hit from behind. If there was I would hope the Echuca players would remonstrate a bit more than what they did. The abuse wasn't just directed at one player either mate their wer 3 or 4 that copped rediculous and out of line sledging. Oh and by the way, this so called low act happened in the 2nd quarter. That leaves half a game to seek payback and nothing happened so whats this talk of next time. Perhaps if Echuca concentrate on playing footy instead of shooting off their mouths they might go a little better than Saturday.

I don't know what game you were watching hero but I was about 25 metres from that push and shove and there was definitely no hit from behind. If there was I would hope the Echuca players would remonstrate a bit more than what they did. The abuse wasn't just directed at one player either mate their wer 3 or 4 that copped rediculous and out of line sledging. Oh and by the way, this so called low act happened in the 2nd quarter. That leaves half a game to seek payback and nothing happened so whats this talk of next time. Perhaps if Echuca concentrate on playing footy instead of shooting off their mouths they might go a little better than Saturday.

Yes MJ you were about 25mtrs away...believe me i know you were...guess my eyes aren't lying to me when watching the video....as for retribution...our player (campbell) did retaliate, that's why he was reported. I know it happened in the second quarter, the payback came straight away (when he was reported) and will again. My suggestion to you moron is get your head out of the clouds and admit your coach is a disgrace and that Ky contributed to this "name calling" by that low act. Secondly it was your coach who stated "we have your name calling" on video.....well MJ we also have the low act your star "Hack" did on video. Where you were sitting MJ their wasn't a kid to be seen...anywhere.... so your claim is crap!!! When your coach dropped the F's and C's in front of a rival coaches Kids and amongst other things got a "bit heavy" at the footy yesterday (sunday) he scared them (we are talking primary school aged kids) and made an absolute disgrace of himself....witnessed by many. Happy to see if the Video will be made public...then people can make up their own mind.

Yes MJ you were about 25mtrs away...believe me i know you were...guess my eyes aren't lying to me when watching the video....as for retribution...our player (campbell) did retaliate, that's why he was reported. I know it happened in the second quarter, the payback came straight away (when he was reported) and will again. My suggestion to you moron is get your head out of the clouds and admit your coach is a disgrace and that Ky contributed to this "name calling" by that low act. Secondly it was your coach who stated "we have your name calling" on video.....well MJ we also have the low act your star "Hack" did on video. Where you were sitting MJ their wasn't a kid to be seen...anywhere.... so your claim is crap!!! When your coach dropped the F's and C's in front of a rival coaches Kids and amongst other things got a "bit heavy" at the footy yesterday (sunday) he scared them (we are talking primary school aged kids) and made an absolute disgrace of himself....witnessed by many. Happy to see if the Video will be made public...then people can make up their own mind.

Mate you have no idea where I was watching from so don't even bother. If the incident was so bad and low I'm sure you guys will send the video into the league so I will leave it there. You just keep up the mouthing off and let the other teams worry about playing footy. You are a legend Yeehaa keep up the good work. :)

Thats why I recomend [ if possible] coaching staff sit in coaches boxes.

Ned Kelly was good value at Echuca yesterday.
He was enormous, fired up and had the manscaped United boys hopping out of the way.
It was a real pity that Mansfield were so undermanned and never stood a chance.
United played like a well oiled machine and easy finals games are hard to come by.
Kings Park Seymour is in good nick.
has good grass coverage but is very wet.
Like everywhere.

Very unusual for Dave Williams to be stirring people up around finals time!

Did not happen too see what happened on saturday, but did see Dirty have a fair say on sunday, and have lost alot of respect for him as a coach, leader of a football club:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Did not happen too see what happened on saturday, but did see Dirty have a fair say on sunday, and have lost alot of respect for him as a coach, leader of a football club:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

He has just as bad rapt sheet as Perry Meka, but sorry Perry he has two GV premierships to his name:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back