Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyabram announce Corey Carver & Kaine Herbert as coaches.. and Mick Mattinglay as a new recruit returning from 2 years in the SANFL
Mattingly was the word I was told about taking on the senior coaching role. The club certainly asked him about his interest.

Just to get him as a player is a terrific get. Super player and will bring a lot to Kyabram.

Carver is an excellent junior coach and I am assuming will take on the role developing the younger players.

Good appointments made by Kyabram, they rarely make a bad decision.

Bushfly I think you think local footy guru is the reason you lost your role at Hepburn, I don't think local footy guru is robbo, local footy guru adds plenty with he's knowledge on the inner goungs on and provides pretty good reading on big footy
Some on here get fixations on other posters assuming similar.

I think locolfootyguru is one of the better posters on the thread.

As old mate Ultrajet would say 'fair bump, play on' ...

Bushfly I think you think local footy guru is the reason you lost your role at Hepburn, I don't think local footy guru is robbo, local footy guru adds plenty with he's knowledge on the inner goungs on and provides pretty good reading on big footy
You've completely lost me Trent but not for the first time. The reason I posted was I couldn't understand how he could claim Nick Jewell had failed at Rosebud when he Won a Premiership. Still doesn't make sense to me. In regards to his posts they would have you believe he was in the inner sanctum of 100 different footy clubs.

You've completely lost me Trent but not for the first time. The reason I posted was I couldn't understand how he could claim Nick Jewell had failed at Rosebud when he Won a Premiership. Still doesn't make sense to me. In regards to his posts they would have you believe he was in the inner sanctum of 100 different footy clubs.
Don't worry about it Bush. I gave you the option to ask me privately about my opinions on the individual and I stand by my thoughts. Premierships are not everything.

We all have opinions and may not agree with each other at times. That's ok as long as it is respectful.

I only post things that 'I know' and not the 'dribble' type posts that often appear on forums like this (have a look at the O&M discussion). I have been around footy at various levels for a very long time (and I mean long) in different parts of the country and therefore I am well connected, hence why I hear a lot through my contacts - its nice to be trusted and respected.

Time to move on to other topics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back