Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking like the right way to go about things. Young blokes with talent and from most reports, sound character .

Hearing they are not finished yet.
Totally agree about all five they have announced.

Yep they aren't finished yet.

And still a few potential jokers in the pack re: players that didn't play at all last year.

Totally agree about all five they have announced.

Yep they aren't finished yet.

And still a few potential jokers in the pack re: players that didn't play at all last year.
I applaud Rochy for having a crack at it. Unfortunately, while the points and salary cap are in place, they are just never going to be able to compete with Echuca. I can’t see anyone getting close to them again next year.

I applaud Rochy for having a crack at it. Unfortunately, while the points and salary cap are in place, they are just never going to be able to compete with Echuca. I can’t see anyone getting close to them again next year.
And with four 3rds flags in a row... minus 20 and 21 of course... looks like they're in a pretty good position for the near future too

I hear your point. It wasn't that long back when Kyabram people were saying the the same thing. But as it did with Kyabram, the worm will indeed turn.

Someone has to play them. At some point someone will beat them.

Henderson and Marrone aswell. Possibly Hugh Hamilton.
Will Hamilton with a full preseason- played the last 6 or so games last year after playing 1 or 2 games in the 4 years prior. Hoping he gets a good run at it.
Can we see Rochester closing the gap and jumping up to 6-8th? They have recruited well and are usually pretty tough to handle on their home deck. Very active recruiting well done to them.

Can we see Rochester closing the gap and jumping up to 6-8th? They have recruited well and are usually pretty tough to handle on their home deck. Very active recruiting well done to them.
Tigers will add as many as 10 quality players to their lineup with recruits and returning players johnno7 mentioned.

Will be aiming higher than 7th-8th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know some metro clubs that announced guys late last year but they registered with a different club come February.

It's got me buggered why the clearance process can't go back to starting in November again. It spreads the process over an extra three months and reduces the workload on club volunteers and league employees in the weeks leading up to the season.

I know some metro clubs that announced guys late last year but they registered with a different club come February.

It's got me buggered why the clearance process can't go back to starting in November again. It spreads the process over an extra three months and reduces the workload on club volunteers and league employees in the weeks leading up to the season.
There is an old saying; You don't have them until they run out in Round 1! However, there is no point in posting unless names accompany the post!

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back