Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Holman and Barrett will leave a big hole in Kyabram's side. Mattingly will be a great inclusion but Holmans departure will put a bit more stress on Smith, Morgan, Mangan and their talls.

Thankfully you name them Normo. Unlike th e previous BS.
I don’t have names too give you it’s not BS,when they announce them you will see, what I have heard is a couple of state league players from sanfl ,aswell as 3-4 good country footballers too come in an only 1 leaving from this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know some metro clubs that announced guys late last year but they registered with a different club come February.

It's got me buggered why the clearance process can't go back to starting in November again. It spreads the process over an extra three months and reduces the workload on club volunteers and league employees in the weeks leading up to the season.
They said they did it to reduce work for volunteers! Something about getting a break over off season. As if it's harder to do a few clearance requests throughout the off season rather than put them all through in 6 week period pre round 1 and chasing other clubs up 3 days out from round 1.

They said they did it to reduce work for volunteers! Something about getting a break over off season. As if it's harder to do a few clearance requests throughout the off season rather than put them all through in 6 week period pre round 1 and chasing other clubs up 3 days out from round 1.
Interestingly is was delayed / put back the same
Year playhq was introduced , cough cough , not ready in November as promised .

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back