Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The opportunities are only restricted by imagination . Netball association , swimming pool / gym , sports medicine consulting rooms / sports supply stores . All could be integrated into the one venue and all could share centralised parking which is the biggest issue in most sports venues and most certainly problematic at all Echuca sports facilities .

It would also allow council to re-purpose current sites which would now be prime real estate and go some way in off setting costs .

Out of interest and slightly off topic did government commit to the Rochy swimming pool upgrade ?
Absolutely bang on.

The opportunities are only restricted by imagination . Netball association , swimming pool / gym , sports medicine consulting rooms / sports supply stores . All could be integrated into the one venue and all could share centralised parking which is the biggest issue in most sports venues and most certainly problematic at all Echuca sports facilities .

It would also allow council to re-purpose current sites which would now be prime real estate and go some way in off setting costs .

Out of interest and slightly off topic did government commit to the Rochy swimming pool upgrade ?
The Campaspe shire would spin it as the Rochester North recreation complex.

Just as a point of interest based upon Echucas new facilities ... which club(s) do people think currently have the worst changerooms ... particularly away rooms?

Just as a point of interest based upon Echucas new facilities ... which club(s) do people think currently have the worst changerooms ... particularly away rooms?
I think most of the rooms in the GV are pretty terrible to be honest. Euroa, Echuca, Rochy are all pretty bad. Ky is ok, there’s plenty of room at least. I can’t get over how terrible the facilities at Deakin are though. For what is supposed to be the premier venue in the comp the rooms there are awful.
Incidentally, does the upgrade in Echuca include change rooms or is it just on the ground and scoreboard?

I think most of the rooms in the GV are pretty terrible to be honest. Euroa, Echuca, Rochy are all pretty bad. Ky is ok, there’s plenty of room at least. I can’t get over how terrible the facilities at Deakin are though. For what is supposed to be the premier venue in the comp the rooms there are awful.
Incidentally, does the upgrade in Echuca include change rooms or is it just on the ground and scoreboard?
Go back a page mate post 1, 293 and am pretty sure those facilities will include change rooms

Seymour in general is pretty bad, away rooms bad, hard to find a good vantage point of the game, they can’t control the weather over there but there could be more undercover areas.

Seymour in general is pretty bad, away rooms bad, hard to find a good vantage point of the game, they can’t control the weather over there but there could be more undercover areas.
Echuca and Rochys are the same as they were in 1980. And they were below par then. Echuca's come complete with white ants!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing with a small ground, means you don't have to run as far
How much smaller is it? Played cricket there but never footy.

In my time there I was more concerned about how the nature of the wicket would change from week to week depending upon the toss rather than ground dimensions.#cheetapark

Loving the interest the GV is trying to stir up in the interleague game. Few q&a’s with coaches on Facebook with some hard hitting questions.

Do we have a team yet ?
Heard there's a 'captain run' tonight and then the team will be announced.
O&M travelling down this arvo, and having dinner in the Shepp rooms while watching the 'captains run' 🤣
Word is O&M aren't too impressed with the GV over start times.. GV wanted an hour between U18 and senior game. Could this be the last game between the 2???

Echuca and Rochys are the same as they were in 1980. And they were below par then. Echuca's come complete with white ants!
Heard there's a 'captain run' tonight and then the team will be announced.
O&M travelling down this arvo, and having dinner in the Shepp rooms while watching the 'captains run' 🤣
Word is O&M aren't too impressed with the GV over start times.. GV wanted an hour between U18 and senior game. Could this be the last game between the 2???
The think it's a bit of a dead duck Jayco. On another front, AJ Mills copped a nasty injury while training at Carlton last week. not sure he will be back before finals. He is a big loss for Echuca.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back